As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[StarCraft2] Trash micro but win--is marine.

19495969798100»

• Options
    TrunkersTrunkers Registered User regular
    Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of this thread.

My MTG Cube Site - -http://riptidelab.com
  • Options
    LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote:
    what is starcraft to you guys?

for me, starcraft is simultaneously the most exciting, the most frustrating, the most rewarding, most satisfying, most difficult, and most compelling entertainment experience I've ever had.

Watching Boxer with the game, it was suddenly so clear; Starcraft would never stop. It would never leave me, and it would never hurt me, never shout at me, or get drunk and hit me, or say it was too busy to spend time with me. It would always be there. And it would rank me accurately to protect me. Of all the would-be games who came and went over the years, this thing, this RTS, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

• Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Every time I check Catz' stream it seems like he's either cheesing and winning or cheesing and failing followed by praying that Burrowed Infestors will save him.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Lilnoobs wrote:
    Dhalphir wrote:
    what is starcraft to you guys?

for me, starcraft is simultaneously the most exciting, the most frustrating, the most rewarding, most satisfying, most difficult, and most compelling entertainment experience I've ever had.

Watching Boxer with the game, it was suddenly so clear; Starcraft would never stop. It would never leave me, and it would never hurt me, never shout at me, or get drunk and hit me, or say it was too busy to spend time with me. It would always be there. And it would rank me accurately to protect me. Of all the would-be games who came and went over the years, this thing, this RTS, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

<3

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    sen and boxer T.T

also i can't say anything about starcraft that hasn't already been said so

i think it's a Cool Thing and i am happy that i play/watch it

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Time for a new thread!

Brought to you by Lilnoobs

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page