As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sick Tat, Brah

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Pipe did you post your tattoo earlier? I don't think I saw it. I wanna see it!

I don't really have any good photos of it cause it's on my back

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Fair enough, I was just more curious comparing to my one and only tattoo where I had like a two month waiting list. Just being able to walk in and grab one is just very different.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Dang DMAC, that's awesome

Blake T wrote:
    Fair enough, I was just more curious comparing to my one and only tattoo where I had like a two month waiting list. Just being able to walk in and grab one is just very different.

yeah it's very different, and the spontaneity is one of the things I love about it.

I've found most artists will have 45 minutes spare in their day to squeeze me in and it's a design they can draw up in 2 minutes. And I don't want them all to be the same, I want them all to be different, which helps!

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    that's goddamn great, dmac

its funny, for some reason you never entered my head as a dude that would do tattoo art, but now it's like a damned revelation - your shit is perfect for tattoos.

Not to get all gushy, but I seriously can't get over how solid your drawing and exaggeration are (is? are? are.) and how clean you get your linework. You'd make a damned fine animator.

8406wWN.png
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Gonna get a tattoo of a pair of hairy man boobs on my hairy man boobs.

• QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads

• CalliusCallius Registered User regular

its funny, for some reason you never entered my head as a dude that would do tattoo art, but now it's like a damned revelation - your shit is perfect for tattoos.

Not to get all gushy, but I seriously can't get over how solid your drawing and exaggeration are (is? are? are.) and how clean you get your linework. You'd make a damned fine animator.

is.

tonksigblack.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    #pipe wrote:
    here is a shitty photo, though

it's a work in progress

#pipe's bringing hairy back

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

I thought the same thing when my friend got into tattooing.

He was working full time and doing commissions in the side when a few friends came to him for tattoo designs. Then he thought why not and showed up to the studio with his portfolio, got a job and got his first tattoo like three months later.

Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:

it's a work in progress

I would trim but I can't reach

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:

it's a work in progress

do you need me to get that for you 8->

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod

Thank you but I would make a terrible animator. I get bored drawing the same thing twice.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    #pipe wrote:

it's a work in progress

they make trimmers with handles specifically for that purpose!

either that or it is to shave someone else from a distance

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    Just lay in a fire for a minute

cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
    Daric wrote:

seems legit

here I'll oil up your back for you

I just started moisturizing everywhere after a shower because my skin gets too dry in the winter

• SnorkSnork word Jamaica Plain, MARegistered User regular
    so this is me yesterday:
    398562_2641784318985_1086870341_32535272_791215783_n.jpg
    incredibly pumped about it, especially since i've been wanting this since i was like 16 or some shit

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Daric wrote:

seems legit

I just use Nair for men, cream

easysig2.jpg
    I had a quote for laser treatment across my shoulders nad back a year ago, $9,000.

or $35 a month in cream.

Yeah. I'll just do the cream.

easysig2.jpg
    Stale wrote:
    I had a quote for laser treatment across my shoulders nad back a year ago, $9,000.

or $35 a month in cream.

Seems like cash rules everything around you

Keith wrote: »
    Stale wrote:

or $35 a month in cream.

Seems like cash rules everything around you

I'll never reveal the wu-tang secret

easysig2.jpg
  • MortalToasterMortalToaster Registered User regular
    The birthday came, and here it is:
    W5Fdl.jpg

Was painful, but not overly so. I think it came out well!

nice nip

this whole page has just been jerk-off material for keith

easysig2.jpg
    Snork wrote:
    so this is me yesterday:
    398562_2641784318985_1086870341_32535272_791215783_n.jpg
    incredibly pumped about it, especially since i've been wanting this since i was like 16 or some shit

s'real nice.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Sick Tit, Bra

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Is that your Halo badge

Yes, that is my halo emblem

also, keith, there's more that came from
    like, one more. the other one.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    this whole thread has just been jerk-off material for keith
    yeah

nevillexmassig1.png
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    you're bleeding

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
    Antimatter wrote:
    Sock Tit, Bra

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    Working on some changes to the design. He liked all of the background stuff but wanted the elephant's head a little larger and a bit more aggressive looking:

elephant_tatt2.jpg

• AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    DMAC that's just great.

Love it.

Nothing. Matters.
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    i once went to this weird comedy show of sorts where, at one point, a tattoo artist offered to tattoo eugene mirman's face onto any takers through the duration of the show. and someone accepted! no shots to eugene, but that is not a face i want to look at every day.

also at that show ira glass was onstage, hammered, and started heckling random people. that was a weird night.

This discussion has been closed.