As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Swapnote: Friend Codes Go Here. Updated for August.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Ok fine I finally added peeps from this thread who said they added me or added everyone. Now to spam them all with random crap I have previously drawn!

About damn time. I honestly tried to delete you today, but couldn't figure out how to do it!

Steam: offday
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    Holla if anyone needs me to add them, but I can't exactly go through the list now that I have no idea who I've already added.

• Options
    AoiAoi Registered User regular
    Went ahead and added everyone from the op. My friend code is 3351-4199-8917.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Aoi wrote:

You didn't add me, and I just added you.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    NanaNana Fuzzy Little Yeti Registered User regular
    I just finished adding everyone on the list!

Add me Aoi & Earthwormadam <3

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8688-4581
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    OK added aoi, nana and anoffday.

You both had me added already except for anoffday. So you dont havta search, my codes 1719 3175 9934

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    skeldare wrote:
    Aoi wrote:

You didn't add me, and I just added you.

Well that has certainly been rectified! I've added Nana, too.

Edit: If I missed anyone else, just give me a PM and I'll fix it. I think my eyes started swimming near the end of the list and I may have missed a few.

Aoi on
  • Options
    Wow opened up Swapnote and got the Credits that Sporky talked about the other day.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Ok, added Nana and Aoi tonight.

Add me back Nana!

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Holy wow, I just got Sporkybombed. You're a good artist, Unc. Sporky!

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    anoffday wrote:
    Ok fine I finally added peeps from this thread who said they added me or added everyone. Now to spam them all with random crap I have previously drawn!

About damn time. I honestly tried to delete you today, but couldn't figure out how to do it!

I've had you added for awhile now, and mentioned you in 2 posts! Add me back

I'm up to 50 confirmed friends now and 10 more provisional (that's you anoffday)

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    TDawgTDawg Registered User regular
    Just got the sporkybomb, and I must say, it was all quality stuff.
    And aoi, I don't think you added me. Add me add me add me!

NNID: ohnoTom || 3DS: 1762-3198-2019 || Steam || Take My Good Pokemon
    Let's Plays of Japanese Games
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Wish that you could find out if you added someone already before typing in the 12 digit code..

• Options
    pirateluigipirateluigi Arr, it be me. Registered User regular
    I plan on finishing up adding the list once I get home from work. Then it's badly drawn Charlie Sheens for everyone!

http://www.danreviewstheworld.com
    Nintendo Network ID - PirateLuigi 3DS: 3136-6586-7691
    G&T Grass Type Pokemon Gym Leader, In-Game Name: Dan
  • Options
    TheBosZTheBosZ Wut? Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Nana wrote:
    Please add me to the list!

Nana: 3823-8688-4581

I'm slowly getting through the codes in the OP :)

Added you back.

Bwa ha ha! Love your favorite title: "Health and Safety Information"

Also, @Aoi and @pirateluigi I added you.

TheBosZ on
    3DS Friend Code - 4468-1117-6397
    Let me know if you add me, and I'll add you back. (I'm also on the Roster)
  • Options
    NanaNana Fuzzy Little Yeti Registered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote:
    Add me back Nana!

I just added you!

Earthwormadam - You draw the best notes <3

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8688-4581
  • Options
    MNC Dover wrote:
    BEHOLD!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDFhhh-MuQ

Bow down before SNRPG!!

Hey that's my note at 3:29 (to the left)! I'm famous!

• Options
    Internet famous! Kind of.

I'm jealous ok?

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Alright I think I've added everyone that has added me. If not, let me know! I'm still missing:

@GMaster7, @The_Spaniard, @anoffday, @BigDes, @cloudeagle, Dritz, @RenegadeDrizzt, and @JIM-3D

• Options
    EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    You missed me. Add me! The same goes for Luigi and Aoi.

And yeah, Adam's stuff is pretty incredible. I feel so inspired, but insignificant at the same time :(

EVOL on
  • Options
    urahonky wrote:
    Alright I think I've added everyone that has added me. If not, let me know! I'm still missing:

@GMaster7, @The_Spaniard, @anoffday, @BigDes, @cloudeagle, Dritz, @RenegadeDrizzt, and @JIM-3D

Looks like I'm still waiting for an add from you. :)

• Options
    Adding you guys now.

I also literally just finished reading all the notes I've had built up since release. You guys are way too good at drawing!

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Ok, added earthwormadam and invisibleink. If anyone else added me and is still waiting let me know.

edit: Just added Aoi too.

anoffday on
  • Options
    Still need you anoffday: 5455-9499-8760

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    I need you as well anoffday.

Friend code is in sig.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, got both you guys.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVWcmgN4u4Q

I posted this in the 3DS thread, but figured it's more appropriate here as well.

My follow up tutorial video to Swapnote RPG (SNRPG). Check out the end (13:25) for some sweet g00ba art. :D

And that is the best preview image ever.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Going to update this thread later today after I wake up.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    riversarlriversarl Registered User new member
    Adding away!

3DS friend code: 1547-5554-3373
  • Options
    YAY! I didn't watch most of the video yet because I'm still at like the second door, and I don't want to be spoiled!! I did however, skip to the sweet art at the end haha! I can't wait to run my own campaign at some point down the line!

I think I'm going to make it a requirement that there is at least one drawing in each reply from the player though!!

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    YAY! I didn't watch most of the video yet because I'm still at like the second door, and I don't want to be spoiled!! I did however, skip to the sweet art at the end haha! I can't wait to run my own campaign at some point down the line!

I think I'm going to make it a requirement that there is at least one drawing in each reply from the player though!!

LOL! Yeah, Gooba's art makes the whole thing hilarious. I'm thinking about doing something special when this is over. :D

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    Not being able to reply to replies is kind of irritating. I always want to thank people for their awesome replies but 'nope,' ah well.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    MNC Dover wrote:

LOL! Yeah, Gooba's art makes the whole thing hilarious. I'm thinking about doing something special when this is over. :D

Haha cooool. It's gonna take awhile though at this rate, with all my peeking through doors, hiding under tables and whatnot!!

Yup Halos...not being to reply to replies bothers me as well, so sometimes I just send a reply as a new note when the situation calls for it. Keep sendin those arts, really cool stuffs!!

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    Kuroi OokamiKuroi Ookami Registered User regular
    So, I'm still waiting on 20-30 people to add me from the list in 2nd post. I need to go soon, but I'll make a list of the culprits later today and try to get it up tonight or tomorrow morning :P

3DS (Topaz) 3351-4061-2929
    Wii U Topazfalcon (yes I play MH3U, preferably with a headset/mic usage)
    Let me know if you add me on either.
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Doing another round of mass-adding. But every time I want to draw a note, I blank out. Tell me what to draw! Taking requests!

Edit: I ain't in the OP. FC 3737-9749-7483

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Just added about 5 people from the last page and this one that apparently I had missed. Sorry about that! If I ever don't add you back just send me a PM to remind me.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting on John Zoidberg, Nathanael, and Sangheili9. Sent PMs but still haven't been added back yet. I'm at 73 friends not counting those three. :P Does it max at 100?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    ArcSyn wrote:
    Does it max at 100?

Yes

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Kuroi OokamiKuroi Ookami Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'm ok that it maxes at 100. I think... The only people I know personally who own one is a whole 2 people (not counting my sister, who isn't talking to me right now, no idea why -.-) so I'm cool with adding as many of you as I possibly can :P

Ok, these are the people from the second post that I have added, and have not been added back by. I'm a reasonable person, if your list is full, or if you just don't want to add me, I understand. Just shoot me a PM and let me know, so I can remove your place holder. Thanks!

Art
    Dan
    Draco Griffin (can't find your name/number listed in the first post either)
    G0D
    Lindsey Lohan
    Mash
    maximumzero
    Peewii
    plufim
    psychoticBacofo
    Raikoo (can't find your name/number listed in the first post either)
    The_Spaniard
    The Mantiz
    UreshiiAkuma
    V Faction
    vagrant_winds
    Wraithverge
    Xenogears of Bore

Mine is 3351-4061-2929 and remember, I will jump on Animal Crossing as soon as it comes out. Would love visitors!

*I should also mention that a couple of these people added me using that website, but the codes I used that the email included didn't work, so I don't know if they got new 3DS for color change or Zelda edition or something*

Slowly PMing those of you who I can track down, just to let you know I have added you, so that you are aware of it. My list here has already gotten smaller ^^

Kuroi Ookami on
    3DS (Topaz) 3351-4061-2929
    Wii U Topazfalcon (yes I play MH3U, preferably with a headset/mic usage)
    Let me know if you add me on either.
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    Nintendo's investor Q&A is up in english. Interesting tidbit:
    More than 10 million handwritten notes have been exchanged in the four weeks after the launch of the SwapNote service. And, I believe that the number of handwritten notes to be exchanged will increase at an accelerated pace if we can have users continue to enjoy the software for a long time. In fact, we have some plans to encourage more people to use it, and you will find out what I am talking about when we reveal such plans in the future.

Nice work guys, pat yourselves on the back for a job well done.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Nintendo's investor Q&A is up in english. Interesting tidbit:
    More than 10 million handwritten notes have been exchanged in the four weeks after the launch of the SwapNote service. And, I believe that the number of handwritten notes to be exchanged will increase at an accelerated pace if we can have users continue to enjoy the software for a long time. In fact, we have some plans to encourage more people to use it, and you will find out what I am talking about when we reveal such plans in the future.

Nice work guys, pat yourselves on the back for a job well done.

Wow. I'd be curious just how many notes have been sent just within our community, because it seems like a LOT. :D

I'm hoping that these "plans" are for some of the following:
    Colors
    Multiple layers of 3D
    More ink
    Zoom to allow for detail drawing, or line thickness selection

Was there a drawing app for the 3DS? I thought I remember hearing about one.

4dm3dwuxq302.png