As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cosplay Poll for Cosplayers in the PacNW

BCOSBCOS Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in PAX Archive
Hey, there! I'm putting together a business plan for a cosplay-based business, and I'm doing a little information gathering about cosplayers in the Pacific North West, so if you're a cosplayer, and you've been to PAX Prime, or are planning to go this year, or both (or any other con in the PNW), please take a few moments to fill it out.

It's through Survey Monkey, so:

no viruses
no ads
no requests for personal information (no email address or sign in required)
and it's completely anonymous.

There's also only 7 questions, and they're multiple choice, so it should take you all of about fifteen seconds. And, it will greatly help me with my business plan! And you should help me because it's a nice thing to do and... y'know... Santa's always watching! :)

Yeah, that was kind of lame as incentives go, but considering the poll's anonymous, there's not much else I can offer you, at this point, except love and gratitude. Y'know... anonymously. ;)

Anyway, here's the link.

Thank you so much!

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Sure I'll bite.

*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*

Your second questions seems a bit redundant btw.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
This discussion has been closed.