As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Did anyone take Mass Effect 2, Lost?

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I offered it in the Steam thread and ValveJunkie called dibs. Sorry if you wanted it too, plut!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    @Ten I sent some stuff your way a couple weeks ago, don't know how long post to canada takes though. I'm really sorry about the wait, don't think I forgot about my promise of gifts!

It arrived today! I'm super busy with work so my photo post will have to wait until a bit later, but THANKYOU, I am super pumped about the gifts :)

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    I hope you enjoyed the card~

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Well there's only 9 days left. Guess it's time to start thinking about what we want to buy for the Secret Shaftees.

CorporateLogo, Didgeridoo, and DrZiplock

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2012
    @chrishallett83's Satan contacted antimatter who said it's on its way

@Skull Man's satan is Orikae who will be making him art sometime

Garlic Bread on
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    @Keith, putting knowledge on the table

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that Orikae thing.

Hope Chris's makes it.

I've heard from CorporateLogo's satan who claims he was sending. I wonder if it ever made it.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    @Naphtali, putting a skip in my step and a flutter in my heart

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i know for a fact that chris is getting things very soon, and a second wave is coming after that

a first wave should be coming soon,

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    More than one?

I...

I need to change my pants.

your satan was scared of missing the deadline

they are still working on something very special for you

More than one?

I...

What's your girlfriend gonna think?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    More than one?

I...

She'll help me clean up.

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    yeah I didn't get shafted it's all good

Antimatter wrote: »

I have a sneaking suspicion who it might be. I think they're making something?

Keith wrote: »
    More than one?

I...

She'll help me clean up.

:cry:

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Oh shit! I just worked out who Chris' Satan is!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    So are any of the eight as-yet-unidentified Satans going to declare their satanees?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Antimatter wrote: »

I have a sneaking suspicion who it might be. I think they're making something?

that's silly

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Nomming on the caramel corn I got this week. There's a convenience store chain in Texas that sells something similar, and I enjoy both!

But there's a nut in this bag what the heck?

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    DON'T EAT THE NUT

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    eat the nut

it's magic!

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Why would anyone stiff Didge? She's always so nice.

• nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    godmode wrote:

hehehehehe

• IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Marth wrote:
    Nomming on the caramel corn I got this week. There's a convenience store chain in Texas that sells something similar, and I enjoy both!

But there's a nut in this bag what the heck?

The peanuts are the best part. But they always shift to the very bottom of the bag.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    natek wrote:
    godmode wrote:

hehehehehe

Oh, you know what I meant!

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Goddamn it's been a fucked-up couple of months for me but I finally got my presents sent-out today. I feel kinda bad for putting it off until the last possible second but I didn't have a choice.

Now I wait for confirmation that they have arrived!

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    skettios wrote:
    Legba wrote: »
    God damn, there's a Picros 3D?

Yes.
    It is possibly the best thing ever

I played Picros so much. Is the 3D version only for the 3DS or can I play it on my regular DS?

It's a regular DS game.

It's awesome

• TenTen Registered User regular
    I was pleasantly surprised to open my mailbox yesterday and find:
    IMG_5932.jpg
    A DVD shaped box with DVDs written on it! I wonder what's inside? (Strategic placement of Canadian currency to hide addresses)

IMG_5933.jpg
    I pull out my trusty keys to tear it open...

IMG_5934.jpg
    And I'm greeted by an envelope which reads 'Ben! Open this card. All the cool kids are doing it! You know you want to~'

IMG_5936.jpg
    So I do. Because I want to be a cool kid. And I'm glad I did, because...

IMG_5937.jpg
    Inside was a hilarious card with cats and comments about said cats!

Here's a close up:
    IMG_5949.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg
    And on the back was even more stuff, about why the US is so great (it's OK, I guess)

Here's what the card says:
    Look at all the fucking room back here! Could have put like at least 8 more cats on this. Whatever. I will now list reasons why America is better than Canada. 1: Freedom 2: Bald Eagles are badass 3: FREE MARKET. 4: Oppressing of gays. 5: High recidivism among prison inmates 6: Freedom 7: I pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic, for which it stand. One nation, under god (white American god, not one of those foreign ones) indivisible, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL (except gays and minorities) 8: FREEDOM

There were three nicely wrapped present which I was unfortunately to excited to get a picture of before tearing off the paper, but inside was:

IMG_5939.jpg
    The Muppet Movie! I just watched this recently to prepare for the new movie and loved it, so I'm glad to have my own copy!

IMG_5941.jpg
    Scott Pilgrim on Bluray! I fucking love this movie and I can't wait to dive into the special features - plus my girlfriend hasn't seen it so I'm excited to expose her to how wonderful it is in glorious blu rays.

IMG_5942.jpg
    Park and Recreation Season 1! This is pretty much my favourite show at the moment and I love me some audio commentaries so I'm looking forward to rewatching these.

Thank you @George Fornby Grill! You've been very generous, all the gifts have been amazing :D

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    woot

edited January 2012
    So I woke up this afternoon (don't judge, I work night shift!) to my sister knocking on my front door. She'd brought back my plate! (I made a really nice curry for dinner last night, and gave her a serve) So I gave her back her slowcooker and was about to send her on her way when she mentions she has something for me.

Hmm, it's not my birthday for two weeks yet! She runs next door (she lives in the apartment next door) and returns with a parcel in hand, "I picked this up from in front of your door when I got home, I didn't want anyone to steal it." then hands me this:

16012012322.jpg

Son of a bitch! I think I know what that is! (Also, holy crap, $15.95 in postage?)

I checked the box for a return address, and sure enough, my suspicions were correct! From an Australian forumer, near and dear to me!

Shit shit shit, it's my Satans gift, better make with the pictures so everyone can see the awesome stuff I'm about to unwrap! Oh that's right, the only camera Amy or I own takes fucking film! Phone pics it is, then I guess!

I'll just whip out my trusty knife and get to it, then.

16012012323.jpg

Tasting pack? Might this hint at possible goodies enclosed? I am a real pig for chocolate, after all...

Alright, crack this thing open and what do I find?

16012012324.jpg

Ooh, a card! Well that's all I had hoped for! I'm happy already! Let's see just exactly what it is.

16012012325.jpg

Oh shit son, that's a rather nice hand drawn picture of a Lamborghini Aventador! I fucking love Lambos... Lessee what it says on the inside:

16012012326.jpg

"Dear Chris,
    Merry (belated) Christmas
    and a Happy New Year!
    Hope you like the presents,
    the card is a taste of more
    to come. Sorry for the
    delay.
    - Julian"

Ah ha ha ha! I thought you were my Satan, @Gatsby! Nice pencilwork on the card! Don't worry about when this got here, it's like you got a head-start on my 29th birthday! Thanks heaps dude!

Hey wait, what's that line again?

"a taste of more to come"?

Really? Daaaamn... Your generosity knows no bounds! I know what it's like to be an art student, my sister Melanie and my girlfriend have both been there, and it can be a real fucking hard grind sometimes. Don't forget to look out for number one, you and your missus. That comes first, man.

On to the gifts!

16012012327.jpg

What's in the bag?

16012012329.jpg

MOTHERFUCKIN' CHOCOLAAAAAATE! AAAARGH!

om nom nom nom... Delicious!

What's next?

16012012330.jpg

One of my favourite Terry Pratchett novels! Yes!

Next to it there is...

16012012331.jpg

More Pratchett!

16012012332.jpg

And a third! I love Terry Pratchett!! I see a bit of a theme, here, too! Death is one of my favourite characters! This is an excellent start to my collection, now I don't have to drive for over an hour each way any time I want to borrow books from my sister Melanie!

What's this under the novels?

16012012333.jpg

Is that what I think it is in the upper left cor-

16012012334.jpg

Yes it is! Awesome! Fuckin' BATMAN all up ins... I hear this is really good, and after reading the first dozen pages, I'm inclined to agree!

To recap, a veritable plethora of goodies, a surplus of swag, a cavalcade of gifts:

16012012335.jpg

Thank you so much Julian, you are by far the best Gatsby ever! I owe you so many sloppy blowjobs...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    YES COCONUT SLABS

My traditional stocking stuffer is catching on!

Peanut Slab sounds good

Gotham Central is zang

I knew it awesome haul Chris and good on you gatsby for putting it together! Please forward all surplus coconut slabs to my mouth, tia.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    I will kill you to death if you try to eat my chocolate.

Not even kidding...

I have a spy on the inside

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Boys, boys

I've got enough for the both of you

That bitch!

I knew she was not to be trusted!