As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AusPAX 2013 Planning UNDERWAY! Remember to register your interest! (Check OP)

• HitsuraptorHitsuraptor Registered User regular
    So you know how people where talking about maltesers the others day....
    photomam.jpg

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Maltesers eggs are awesome.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Maltesers are a fitting end to the thread, I feel.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    I've had friends go so far as to fetch one of my beers and open it for me when I was still going on my first one.

I told him to fuck himself. Drank it in my own time then drank one of his as recompense

"Hurry up, man!"

Go fuck yourself. Just for that, when you inevitably pass out and vomit all over yourself, I'm going to hose you off outside with the cold water, instead of dragging your arse inside and putting you in the shower.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote:
    @Blake T @pixelmonkey @kincaid @Vivixenne (@tef but I know you wont be able to make it to this). Also anyone else in Perth who is interested.

D&D. My place. Sunday night. 6:30 to whenever we finish. We can get pizza, I'll get some drinks tomorrow, bring snacks if you feel like it.

We'll roll characters/practice play/start campaign. Alex, we'll try and arrange the next session so you can come (hopefully!) and add your character in then.

We'll be using my OWN setting, from my own writing, so don't worry about reading up on the Forgotten Realms setting or anything like that.

Finally, I give you guys a choice: We don't HAVE to play D&D 4e, there is plenty of other options for rulesets out there and if we don't own the books for them we certainly have the PDFs (Dad kinda collects RPG rulesets). There's 4e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, Harn and many more though I would probably suggest one of those 4. I personally am totally not fussed which one we play (though, if asked I would probably say pathfinder, but you guys are more important here), and I can give you basic details about the differences between each one on the day (or here in the thread between now and then if anyone is curious). Otherwise, we'll default to 4e.
    Cool so what's the address?

PM'd it to everyone.

also, hold on, I forget but was Aaron interested too?

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Man, went to Hog's Breath Cafe a couple of nights ago. Had an extremely romantic night with HB, even had the Yes! cocktail again @#pipe. Two steaks, a Lovecraftian dessert which nearly consumed us all in a rocky road haze of submission and longing, and some nice drinks resulted in the start of a perfect night. Seriously though that dessert was three layers of pure, sugary, bittersweet Old God evil. And despite a very irate couple behind us crumbling into the abyss of a soon-to-be failed marriage, we still had a lovely stroll across Nielsen Bay. However I of course had to spoil it with my adamant fear of Slendermen lurking beyond my line of sight.

HB ended up easing my fears, treating me to the wonderful sight of the night sky, clearer than I've ever seen before. As well as spotting rabbits hopping around her neighbourhood at night. And the phosphorescent sand by the beach in the dead of night coupled with the full moon was all excellent.

Well I can say with no malice that reading the posts you two make has me convinced you deserve each other

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • TrueHereticXTrueHereticX We are the future Charles, not them. They no longer matter. Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Reading that made me want to get a girlfriend and be all sappy and shit.

Good stuff Gats!

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    He nearly proposed....

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    DON'T WORRY EVERYONE MARTIN IS HERE TO RUIN THE MOMENT

tumblr_lunls1GFm01qak0qdo1_500.png

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    God bless you Marty. God bless you.

I mean, he is a big sook that's not in doubt.

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Oh, I know. Full well. But I love how sooky he is.

Oh, tef, you need to watch Red Dog. Asap.

I have! Speaking of being a sook :P All around that area is where I grew up, so it really resonated with me. It was a fantastic movie I thought

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    We thought of you.

"Like a nut! Nut?!? Yes! Like a beautiful brown nut!"

• WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    that sounds lovely. I wish I knew what you look like now though, hb, unless you actually are the dr who lady holding pipe

if so man he must've felt like such a third wheel that entire night

4SMZq.jpg
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    man I am so out of it. I had my first session with the personal trainer today

never has writing posts been so hard. Mentally I am gone and even just physically moving my hands augh

4SMZq.jpg
    You can find me on Facebook through gatsby, but I'm also in the camwhore thread prior to the most recent one.

Haha yeah that was a good bit.

Wimble it's a good burn though. I'm getting shit done and I'm on top of my game

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Gatsby and HB are gay for each other

I wish them the best

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I thought Australians hated rabbits

W-what? I don't get it.

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    'cause they're such a pest over there

This is what American media has taught me

• OdenOden Registered User regular
    so are camels
    foxes
    cane toads
    foreigners

I might be starting this stereotype

Nah, we hate them but I just didn't know what may have cause you to think any differently.

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Gatsby mentioned seeing them in his gay escapades with HB as a pro

I didn't quote or anything; you're supposed to follow my train of thought

and not just stare at my caboose

Ah yeah ok I get it. The rabbits are actually starting to get really bad again! It seems silly but they really are a huge problem, especially in the country

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    They can be a pest like anything else, but these were cute ones hopping around minding their own business.

They're so cute, though!

WITDR.jpg

AAAAAHHH

RABBITS

HEAD FOR THE HILLS

SAVE THE CANOLA

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Around the Shoal Bay area, where I stayed with HB and her family, they are starting to thin out the excess population of rabbits with pesticides and such. It's sad, but if it stops them from becoming a full-blown pest, prevents any horrific culling and keeps the surrounding environment balanced then as a necessary evil I can live with it.

Yeah, the problem is that rabbits are becomin immune to myxomatosis and that's why we're seeing more rabbits pop up around the place.

There's some kind of calici virus we use which is still pretty effective, it just doesn't spread as well as mixy

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    y'all are gonna have some fuckin' zombie rabbits in your place

Wimble wrote: »
    man I am so out of it. I had my first session with the personal trainer today

never has writing posts been so hard. Mentally I am gone and even just physically moving my hands augh

Sounds like a good personal trainer!

Tef wrote: »
    Yeah, the problem is that rabbits are becomin immune to myxomatosis and that's why we're seeing more rabbits pop up around the place.

There's some kind of calici virus we use which is still pretty effective, it just doesn't spread as well as mixy

The answer to the problem?

This discussion has been closed.