As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

AusPAX 2013 Planning UNDERWAY! Remember to register your interest! (Check OP)

19596979899101»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Yeah, the problem is that rabbits are becomin immune to myxomatosis and that's why we're seeing more rabbits pop up around the place.

There's some kind of calici virus we use which is still pretty effective, it just doesn't spread as well as mixy

The answer to the problem?

110dvs9.png

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    Wimble wrote: »
    man I am so out of it. I had my first session with the personal trainer today

never has writing posts been so hard. Mentally I am gone and even just physically moving my hands augh

Sounds like a good personal trainer!

Yeah! I can be stubborn when pushed in a rowdy/mean way. Instead he is all kind and believes in me and I don't want to let him down and gah he knows exactly what he is doing the good bastard

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    In case you were wondering what that smell was, I'm back in Australia.

Sup guys

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    groooooss

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Welcome home Dom! I enjoyed your blog, btw.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Welcome home Dom! I enjoyed your blog, btw.

Thanks! Gonna really start updating now that i have a reliable internet connection. Gonna put up the dslr photos. Should be awesome.

• Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Anzekay wrote:
    @Blake T @pixelmonkey @kincaid @Vivixenne (@tef but I know you wont be able to make it to this). Also anyone else in Perth who is interested.

D&D. My place. Sunday night. 6:30 to whenever we finish. We can get pizza, I'll get some drinks tomorrow, bring snacks if you feel like it.

Sorry guys, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make this, and certainly won't be able to do 6:30.
    If I can get away early enough I'll rock up and observe the nerdy goodness, and hopefully join in a game next time I'm in perf.

Kincaid on
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Kincaid wrote:
    Anzekay wrote:
    @Blake T @pixelmonkey @kincaid @Vivixenne (@tef but I know you wont be able to make it to this). Also anyone else in Perth who is interested.

D&D. My place. Sunday night. 6:30 to whenever we finish. We can get pizza, I'll get some drinks tomorrow, bring snacks if you feel like it.

Sorry guys, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make this, and certainly won't be able to do 6:30.
    If I can get away early enough I'll rock up and observe the nerdy goodness, and hopefully join in a game next time I'm in perf.

Yeah the idea was that you turn up when you can. Just picked 6:30 as an arbitary time. You were thinking like 8 or something weren't you? Anyway, just turn up if/when you can.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Kincaid wrote:
    Anzekay wrote:

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

but yeah try to make it! and if it's the location that's the problem (cuz it can be pretty far for the south-of-the-riverers) just say so so that we know for next time :)

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Is it wrong that I read that FLAAAAAAAAAKE as BLAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    No I saw it too as well.

This discussion has been closed.