As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

haters only

• InkyblotsInkyblots Registered User regular
    I hate that I'm sick or some bullshit and my nose can't decide which side it wants to stuff up. Just pick the left or right nostril damnit, stop toying with my emotions body.

• redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    this thread seems to have moved .. brisky

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    redfenix wrote:
    this thread seems to have moved .. brisky

ruw6jl.jpg

edited January 2012
    sup @Keith

(as if i really need the @)

redfenix on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Chillin chillin

trying to figure out if this medicine prescribed for my anxiety is making it worse or if it's just the physical side effects (which are common side effects of anxiety)

The doctor told me it could

how are you, boo?

• ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Keith you should watch Shame

Apparently you see Fassbender's sizable shaft in it

And god knows you like dicks

• Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    Rumor going around that ke$ha is coming to my school next year

Which is funny because right my school is popular for famous people n families but ke$ha just turned 43 so

I literally do not know who Ke$ha is

I hear the name

But I have never heard anything she has made ever

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Inkyblots wrote:
    I hate that I'm sick or some bullshit and my nose can't decide which side it wants to stuff up. Just pick the left or right nostril damnit, stop toying with my emotions body.

Your nose actually does that all the time, you only breathe through one nostril at a time, you just only notice when you're stuffed up

SCIENCE

JayKaos on
    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    @Gumpy

skyrim

PSN: ThatDaveFella

Which is funny because right my school is popular for famous people n families but ke$ha just turned 43 so

She's 24!

• WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I hate fancy brunch places that serve a brunch that is only marginally better than Shoney's at twice the cost but people still loooooove going there.

Buttlord wrote:
    Keith you should watch Shame

Apparently you see Fassbender's sizable shaft in it

And god knows you like dicks

Pfft says who

• Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:

She's 24!

She's 50

Keith wrote:

She's 24!

She's 50

WE ARE YOUNG

Buttlord wrote:

I hear the name

and in one post you prove you are not my subconscious

Keith wrote:
    how are you, boo?

applying for jobs
    made a blog about applying for jobs to make it seem more glamorous
    then ill option the rights to the book for all the goddamn jobs I applied for and didnt get over the course of like, forever
    and then the last entry will be like.. author, got it, fuck yeah.

redfenix wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    how are you, boo?

applying for jobs
    then ill option the rights to the book for all the goddamn jobs I applied for and didnt get over the course of like, forever

oh, you can get it

I can't dislike kedollarya
    I mean, her music is vapid as hell
    but it's so... happy

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote:
    wandering wrote:
    I used to hate smartphones

then I got one

now I hate them even more

touch screen interface wonky internet connection mobile versions of sites looking up directions always ends in painsdf;lkjashgl;iajsfg;laskfg

this must be like that thing where a pet and it's owner resemble each other

I'm not a huge fan of touch screen phones either. For typing buttons are definitely more reliable.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    Keith wrote:
    redfenix wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    how are you, boo?

applying for jobs

oh, you can get it

what do i get

Keith wrote:
    Buttlord wrote:

I hear the name

and in one post you prove you are not my subconscious

I just haven't listened to a radio in years

Literally years

If the radio is on, its either NPR or a high school station, and only long enough to change CDs

Butters wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    wandering wrote:

then I got one

touch screen interface wonky internet connection mobile versions of sites looking up directions always ends in painsdf;lkjashgl;iajsfg;laskfg

I'm not a huge fan of touch screen phones either. For typing buttons are definitely more reliable.

I hated using the touch screen to type and then I grabbed SwiftKey X when Google put it on sale for a dime and I far prefer it to my old phone's keyboard

redfenix wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    redfenix wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    how are you, boo?

applying for jobs

oh, you can get it

what do i get

;-)

redfenix wrote:
    but it's so... happy

I used to hate it and her, but then I realized she's not even trying to pretend that it's not just trashy happy music

and I love it

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Butters wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    wandering wrote:

then I got one

I hated using the touch screen to type and then I grabbed SwiftKey X when Google put it on sale for a dime and I far prefer it to my old phone's keyboard

I don't know. I'm familiar with iPhone via my iPod touch and I'm familiar with Androit and I just can't see how I personally could type as fast as I can on my Blackberry. I know Blackberry software sucks balls but their newer hardware decent. The keypad on my Bold is pretty nice.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    Butters wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Butters wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    wandering wrote:

then I got one

I don't know. I'm familiar with iPhone via my iPod touch and I'm familiar with Androit and I just can't see how I personally could type as fast as I can on my Blackberry. I know Blackberry software sucks balls but their newer hardware decent. The keypad on my Bold is pretty nice.

It's definitely an adjustment. I always went really slow on touch screens because I had to make it perfect. Now I'm learning that autocorrect will usually understand what I'm saying

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I really like Siri's dictation a lot because it's very very accurate, except I can only really use it in the car without looking like a doofus.

Well

more of a doofus.

The voice-to-text in Android works really well, too

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Swiftkey is rad but I miss swyping...

Only downside to Cyanogenmod.

Keith wrote:
    Butters wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Butters wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    wandering wrote:

then I got one

It's definitely an adjustment. I always went really slow on touch screens because I had to make it perfect. Now I'm learning that autocorrect will usually understand what I'm saying

Yeah thats what I'm learning

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't like touch screens for typing because I often hit the space when I'm trying to type B or N or M and I'll often tap out of the typing completely because the phone things I touched above the keyboard when I was trying to type a T or a Y or whatevs.

BLM - ACAB
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What I'm saying is that tactile feedback is important for typing.

I like everything else about a touchscreen on my phone is pretty rad, though.

BLM - ACAB
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    redfenix wrote:
    but it's so... happy

I used to hate it and her, but then I realized she's not even trying to pretend that it's not just trashy happy music

and I love it

this was the same process for me

my fingers strike with deadly accuracy

there was a good 2+ weeks in June where I listened to nothing but Ke$ha all day every day

my last.fm was ridiculous

my favorite forumer last.fm was when l1ama was first truly transitioning from extreme hardmetalnucore to kpop

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I hate my last.fm.

Got some embarrassing tracks on there.

my last.fm: jpop from aolradio, s club 7

This discussion has been closed.