As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Forum CS:S team

Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
edited July 2006 in PAX Archive
So I am thinking about putting togeather an all forumer CS:S team for the tourny. As we don't know the rules yet, I don't know how many people we will need. So if you are interested just make a post saying so, with your forum name and regualr CS name, and I will add your name to the list.

People Interested:

ZeroZero - [PA]ZeroZero

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on

• David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited June 2006
    It'll be using 5 player teams. DoD:S is almost a done deal, and that'll also have 5 person teams.

David Coffman on
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    If we can actually practice and kick some ass I'm down.

Shade- [PA]Shade

Shade on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2006
    Hey guys and girls, I have one other guy and myself that have been trying to put together a team for the tournament for some time now. We are both avid players and pretty good as well.

It's getting down to crunch time for us to solidify our team. If anyone is interested please Email me at Link77@gmail.com.

I have an active Ventrilo server for use so we can comm. with each other for plans on getting to know one another, practicing, setting up servers for practice ect.

As for requirements to join, I only ask that you have good skill at the game, and be mature enough to play. Any CS players know what I mean :wink: . We'll be playing to win, but losing and having fun is good too.

Once again, if interested, just contact me @ Link77@gmail.com and we can go from there.

Unknown User on
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    My good friend and neighbour plays CS:S professionally and should be coming to PAX, so I'll be sure to tell him.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Kato_ArabelKato_Arabel Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I play CS:S for fun on my desktop PC...if the tournament is in a room with separate PC's, count me in - I can join in. Just keep in mind that I'm deaf. Ring me up on AIM with any additional info if needed.

Kato_Arabel on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I play CS:S for fun on my desktop PC...if the tournament is in a room with separate PC's, count me in - I can join in. Just keep in mind that I'm deaf. Ring me up on AIM with any additional info if needed.

Dude, come see me at pax (BYOC front desk). I actually have somthing that you will like playing games with (depending on how busy it is you may even be able to play on my computer with it). You can be my test subject to see how effective it is :D

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    BigRed wrote:

Dude, come see me at pax (BYOC front desk). I actually have somthing that you will like playing games with (depending on how busy it is you may even be able to play on my computer with it). You can be my test subject to see how effective it is :D

Is it a wallhack?

Just kidding.

Hey, ZeroZero, Wolf ET is my main game, but I enjoy a good round of the CS:Source. I've got a non-forumer friend who wants to play, but that kinda defeats the purpose of the team, doesn't it? Maybe use him as an alternate.

Anyway, how about posting some servers around the NW region so we can get together and practice or at least meet up?

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2006
    slacktron wrote:
    BigRed wrote:

Is it a wallhack?

Just kidding.

Were you at pax05? remember that chair I had?
    I want to see if it will improve his game or not since he said he was deaf.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
    edited July 2006
    Sounds interesting. Though I haven't gotten any affirmations that I could get involved with the tournament. >.>

Kato_Arabel on
  • CymoroCymoro Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Cymoro - [PA]Cymoro.

Tell me when and where; I'll bring either my laptop or desktop, size permitting.

Cymoro on
    i am perpetual, i make the country clean
    edited July 2006
    NEvermind. I'm on a CS team now, but I'll take you up on your offer, BigRed. :P

Kato_Arabel on
  • AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    [PA]Azio is in. I'm also in BYOC, so.

Azio on