As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] GO TO NEW THREAD NOW

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I want to preemptively thank Jobastion before I go to work for running a steamgifts giveaway for Just Cause 2 that I won! I can't wait to blow stuff up!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    noweatnoweat Registered User regular
    silly question, is there a way to see how many $5 holiday coupon one has on amazon? Thought I had a few but the DA bundle doesn't seem to pick one up automagically.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    So, how long do sales like this usually last on amazon? Is this a one day thing, or do I have some time to scrape together some money?

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    BlandlytastefulBlandlytasteful Gruelmaster The Dark LunchroomRegistered User regular
    noweat wrote:
    silly question, is there a way to see how many $5 holiday coupon one has on amazon? Thought I had a few but the DA bundle doesn't seem to pick one up automagically.

Actually, they sent you coupon codes through email.

Steam: Blandlytasteful | XBL: Blandlytasteful | PSN: Blandlytasteful | 3DS: 3411-0354-2109
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    noweat wrote:

They don't autoload. I had to go dig through old emails to find my codes. I assume there is a coupon code page on amazon, but don't know where.
    heenato wrote:
    So, how long do sales like this usually last on amazon? Is this a one day thing, or do I have some time to scrape together some money?

The DA thing is a daily.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular

The DA thing is a daily.
    I was afraid of that.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I don't think it registers on Steam, but it probably does on Origin. If someone wants my DA:O Ultimate key, send me a PM. Standard rules apply, active member, 6 months+ account, etc.

• Options
    noweatnoweat Registered User regular
    noweat wrote:

Actually, they sent you coupon codes through email.

d'oh, found it. After I went and bought the deal already. oh well.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Getting hooked on Sequence, though wishing the soundtrack was a little more varied. Grinding items can get monotonous. Though i guess that's kinda the thing with grinding.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    busfahrerbusfahrer addict GermanyRegistered User regular
    So, do I buy the Tiny Bang Story? I'm currently playing an adventure, so the genre in general would be my thing

B2b1M.gif
    Twitter: busfahrer -- Quake Live: busfahrer -- StarCraft II: busfahrer.184 (EU)
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Can anyone recommend a game ~20 that is steamkey ready on amazon. I have credit to burn, just trying to figure something out.

• Options
    ZebukielZebukiel Registered User regular
    Thinking about picking up Terraria, I checked the coupon list.. and Banzai5150 has a coupon. I've added him to friends list, no responce yet. does anyone else may have one? Or know what Banzais posting name is on here? =)

Or if anyone has an opininion on Terraria vs Minecraft. =P

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Zebukiel wrote:
    Thinking about picking up Terraria, I checked the coupon list.. and Banzai5150 has a coupon. I've added him to friends list, no responce yet. does anyone else may have one? Or know what Banzais posting name is on here? =)

Pretty sure that Banzai5150 is Banzai5150.

• Options
    ZebukielZebukiel Registered User regular
    Zebukiel wrote:

lol when I did a search, nothing came up.. I fail apparently. =P Thanks though

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Zebukiel wrote:
    Zebukiel wrote:

lol when I did a search, nothing came up.. I fail apparently. =P Thanks though

Hang on, I'll accept, I didn't get a notice.

edit: Done and Done and document updated.

Banzai5150 on
    50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    PluffPluff BrazilRegistered User regular
    I just used my TheTinyBangStory coupon.

Is it cheap? Get it cheaper!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Finally tore myself away from X-COM to check out Recettear.....I think I'm in love. This game is great.

Capitalism ho!

Don't let the hobos steal your cuteness!

• Options
    CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - Isorn Squalor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    So the original interested party for my L.A. Noire 50% off coupon is no longer interested due to a crippling SWTOR addiction. This means you, yes you, can now claim this fine coupon for your own usage! First to PM me either here or request it on Steam takes it.

Edit: Taken!

CheesecakeRecipe on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I don't guess @Banzai5150 or @Starmanbrand would want to part with their Tiny Bang Story coupon?

• Options
    Thank you Banzai5150 for the classy gesture of the Tiny Bang Story coupon!

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    I don't guess @Banzai5150 or @Starmanbrand would want to part with their Tiny Bang Story coupon?

Done and document updated.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    I don't think it registers on Steam, but it probably does on Origin. If someone wants my DA:O Ultimate key, send me a PM. Standard rules apply, active member, 6 months+ account, etc.

I got several PMs so I just used a rng.

@Excision, check your PMs!

• Options
    RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    Skyrim is putting such a huge kink in my clear out backlog new years resolution. Damn you amazing game!

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Anyone else have a coupon for Tiny Bang Story? Have it on my wishlist for a while now and it would be a nice opportunity to get it.
    I sent Starman a PM through Steam a few hours ago but he is away. Thanks in advance!

Sumanai on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    is there any chance that anyone would want to trade me SR3 for a copy of Dirt 3?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    AbsurðrAbsurðr Näkrå maximum fucking hellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    If anyone wants a Nuclear Dawn key, they should pm me. I got the Indie Royale bundle (which was kind of a bad impulse buy) and don't really want ND.

Alright, that key has gone to a good home!

Absurðr on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Huh, they put up Evochron Mercenary on Steam and it's currently 20% off. The game is fun so if anyone's looking for a good space sim they should look into it.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote:
    Huh, they put up Evochron Mercenary on Steam and it's currently 20% off. The game is fun so if anyone's looking for a good space sim they should look into it.

I tried this game and I couldn't understand it at all. I did enjoy the going from space>planetside aspect. I think I just crashed afterwards though because the game is.. weird. Very weird.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ExcisionExcision Old Sport Registered User regular
    @Sir Carcass Is the Origin of Classiness!

Thank you for DA:O good sir, now to install.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Darmak wrote:

HOLY SHIT!

That's where my money's going this week. Was looking at getting that from Gamersgate yesterday. Thank you Newell, your spying psychic abilities are proven once again.

Lord_Snot on
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :D

• Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    That looks pretty awesome. Sounds a lot like X3 but with multiplayer. Someone should buy it and let us know how it is.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote:

That looks really fun. Definitely researching further. Thanks:)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Bullio wrote:
    That looks pretty awesome. Sounds a lot like X3 but with multiplayer. Someone should buy it and let us know how it is.
    Also looks like it might have a more interesting flight model. And it's got the whole planetary flight too. I'm on my way to meta critic at the moment:)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    It's got Newtonian physics, gravity wells, and atmospheres.

It cannot be bad.

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    So I bought that DA bundle off Amazon because it was 7$.

I already own both of them. I... I have no words for what I think about my purchasing habits sometimes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Anyone know much about this Blackwell Bundle that was added a few days ago and is on sale for the next few days?

Seems to be an adventure game series revolving around a ghost detective.

How do they measure up on a scale of late season Ghost Writer to Ghost Trick?

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Aw fuck. I bought Evochron from Direct2drive way back when they had a sale on it and the key woon't register on steam. I kinda expected as much but it still would have been nice given that I haven't played it more than 2 hours :lol:

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Lord_Snot wrote:
    It's got Newtonian physics, gravity wells, and atmospheres.

It cannot be bad.

Is it scientifically realistic, or just kinda less unrealistic?

(Scifi is OK, lasers travelling slowly is not)

AnteCantelope on
  • Options
    Pereza0Pereza0 Registered User regular
    Is magicka any good?

I have a -60 coupon for it, and im wondering if i should buy it

This discussion has been closed.