As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]-Up Comedy

1555657585961»

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    mieville is enormously overrated, even for a fantasy writer, imo

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Shit, 21st, I guess it's good I ended up not playing that game again. I was level 6 when dominion came out.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Shit, 21st, I guess it's good I ended up not playing that game again. I was level 6 when dominion came out.

Might be my crummy mood, but i'm taking what you say really badly. i don't think i understand your comments, on some conceptual level, they always make me feel bad. :(

mieville is enormously overrated, even for a fantasy writer, imo

I feel like there must be something here. There are parts where the perspective changes to a specific character and it switches into first person and the prose is downright beautiful and I love reading it, but then the rest of the novel is just really inoffensive stuff that functions only to tell a story.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Well you get matched with people around your level Sarks, so being 6 wouldn't be a big deal, really.

Sarksus wrote:

Might be my crummy mood, but i'm taking what you say really badly. i don't think i understand your comments, on some conceptual level, they always make me feel bad. :(

I am saying that if you are having a hard time at level 26 and have some runes and masteries then there is a good chance I would have had an even harder time so it's for the best I never got around to playing again.

One thing I'm disappointed about is how when we're inside of the mind of the humanoid with a giant scarab for a head her thoughts are entirely human and comprehensible.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

I am saying that if you are having a hard time at level 26 and have some runes and masteries then there is a good chance I would have had an even harder time so it's for the best I never got around to playing again.

I don't now, Sarks, from level 1 to level 15, you get better and better so quick...

Inquisitor wrote:
    Well you get matched with people around your level Sarks, so being 6 wouldn't be a big deal, really.

But I wouldn't want to play with random people, I'd play with all of you, and you're all 30 or close.

Sarksus wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:

But I wouldn't want to play with random people, I'd play with all of you, and you're all 30 or close.

I'm 28 I think.

The thing is if you played with us at level 6 you'd drag down the level of opponent we were being matched with, so, things should still be fine.

Man, i can't play with pubs, i'm just awful at map awareness, I can't play well without people talking to me, but with pubs, they'll probably not be helpful, but... argh... i'm just awful at everything forever.

Man, i can't play with pubs, i'm just awful at map awareness, I can't play well without people talking to me, but with pubs, they'll probably not be helpful, but... argh... i'm just awful at everything forever.

Relax. It's a vidja game.

If you are bad at map awareness, when you play, make working on map awareness your goal. Problem solved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXjNE2g2PI

And listen to this :D

Well it doesn't matter anyway. The game didn't engage me enough that I am sad about it. There are other games to play.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    A successful 43 year-old orange farmer loses her family's farm to foreclosure after several hard growing seasons. Depressed and unsure of how to move past the only life she ever knew, she decides to go on a singles cruise. There she falls in love with an up and coming bank executive who wants nothing more than to see her smile again. Don't miss the feelgood movie of 2012.

How Stella Got Her Grove Back

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Classic.

254126408_82Zob-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.