As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] Super drunk new thread!

19495969798100»

• Options
    DarisDaris Registered User regular
    I don't demand blue buff, but damn if it doesn't help when your mid can spam spam spam spam.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    If your mid can use blue to shut someone down like Xerath can then I think its probably worth the slightly slower jungle.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    If your mid can use blue to shut someone down like Xerath can then I think its probably worth the slightly slower jungle.

I think it really depends on your jungler. Someone like WW or Amumu functions SO, SO much better with blue. If you have a jungler like Lee Sin, Rammus, Riven, etc, not giving away blue after your first is pretty dumb, imo.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    ireliawhoo.PNG

this was the first game where I really felt like I did well enough to carry my team and be the star of the game. Unfortunately my quadra was too slow for it to actually say quadra - but it counted in my heart!

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    and I just realized I totally played the last half of that game like I didn't have tp. derp.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    I just racked up 18 assists and 2 kills as Lee Sin :S Our Alistar kept yelling in allchat everytime he overtook me in kills.

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    That Sejuani. Wow.

• Options
    yeah, she was basically just a gristlier version of karthus to me - still filling, just needs more work to get at the goodness inside.

teemo almost gave me fits in laning - but oh wait I'm Irelia and as long as there's creeps around, I don't care how many darts you throw at me

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Teemo is a strong top simply by virtue of who people tend to put at top.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Made a new thread to cover our budianskies.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    My bad, wrong thread.

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.