As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Girls Meetup!

• Options
    This-CatalystThis-Catalyst Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    16473322.jpg

Edit: Fixed!

This-Catalyst on
  • Options
    LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    Oh wow! I'd definitely love to try to make it! I'm meeting quite a few of my other female gamers there and I might just bring them along! We <3 our early morning drinks!

• Options
    rascalrascal Registered User regular
    Sounds fun! I'm local but am booked at the Renaissance (Sat) and the Intercontinental (Fri). Thanks for organizing this.

• Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I will drink plenty of mimosas for those that can't :)

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    I'm getting too excited for PAX and cannot wait to get my drink on with you ladies!!!!! AHHH! haha

• Options
    nataliepinataliepi Rogue Astronomer PARegistered User regular
    Is it too late to RSVP? If I am able to attend, I most definitely will!

PAX East 2013 Checklist: 3-Day PAX Badge [x] Hotel [x] Travel [x] Time Off [x]
    t: @nataliepi | fb: fb.com/hernandeznlh
  • Options
    browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    hey juju - I'd like to pop in with a strenuous objection to the brunch being moved to Friday. I always line up for the keynote and first PA Q&A panel w/ M&J, so there's no way I'd be able to come if we moved it to Friday. I know you said it's not likely to move, but just in case the thread gets run away w/ while I'm not paying attention, I'm just puttin it on record that I oppose Friday.

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    I hate to say "maybe," but I'm going to have to. I'm not sure when we're leaving this year. We usually spend Easter with family, so we'll have to see what the plans are.

Ln5yLL7.png
  • Options
    aliphinaliphin Watertown, MARegistered User new member
    Put me in as a definite maybe. When is the cutoff date for letting you know one way or the other?

FiDi does indeed stand for Financial District. I'm quite curious to see what Juju has planned, there are a ton of possibilities in the Financial District/Government Center area. I'd be down to help try any place out, I'm in Gov't Center for work *wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more*

• Options
    tnkltnkltnkltnkl Registered User new member
    It will be my friends and I's first PAX, and in fact first convention ever. We would really love to meet some other girls that are attending. We're coming all the way down from Canada too! There are 3 of us, so if there is room for us to join, we'd really love it. Let me know?

Thanks!

• Options
    StephidabefidaStephidabefida Registered User regular
    I will be there! There might be 2 of us but I'm not sure yet. Can't wait for PAX!

bftgk95jb551.png

• Options
    MyaSharonaMyaSharona Registered User regular
    I'd be a potential.
    I'm still trying to sort out my schedule but this sounds like a fantastic event. I may be +1 or +2 and will post back as the pose gets confirmed. =)

• Options
    rubykavalierrubykavalier pink is the new bacon Registered User regular
    I would love to go! I may also be bringing a few ladies; I'll direct them here so they can RSVP for themselves if they like.

• Options
    agony42agony42 Registered User regular
    Went last year and am down again for this year! I'll see if I can direct a few of my lady friends this way too.

• Options
    FaisakiFaisaki Registered User new member
    I'm in!

• Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    This sounds fun! I'm going to see if my buddy wants in :D

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Count me in! Maybe I'll join in on your bloody mary races...

• Options
    ErickaJoErickaJo MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    This is my third PAX East, but the first where I'm not making the hour drive to and from each day. I'd love to come!

Also of note, this weekend isn't just PAX and Easter, Anime Boston is taking place at the Hynes.

• Options
    RachelkittenRachelkitten PMS_KTN Broomfield, CORegistered User regular
    I'll see if any of the PMS Girls will want to attend.

Pax East 2012 checklist: 3 Day Pass [X] Accomodations [X] Travel [X] Time Off [X]
    Twitter: KTNPWNS_PMS
  • Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Ooh wow this sure sounds interesting.
    This will be my first PAX, and actually my first visit to the US.
    I'm coming from England ^.^

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    13043754.jpg

I love this. So, so much. <3

Ln5yLL7.png
  • Options
    smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I'm in :D I will be bringing at least 1 lady friend, I think all of my other lady friends will be attending Anime Boston this year rather than PAX (lame)

• Options
    The_PowerThe_Power Registered User regular
    This will be my first PAX convention and excursion to Boston. I would love to join. I'll be there also on Thursday, so are there other lady events happening then?

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid."
  • Options
    apopheniaapophenia Registered User new member
    This sounds really fun! I might join in on this, count me as a maybe.

• Options
    CelebrindaeCelebrindae Registered User new member
    Hi! I'm the lady-friend Smorggie mentioned, and this sounds like a lot of fun! I don't have any problem with the event happening on a religious holiday, and think that Sunday would be perfect. The major events are always Saturday; most people are up late, and this sounds like a nice semi-relaxing way to start Sunday!

• Options
    LadySnip3rLadySnip3r Registered User regular
    I'm definitely in :) with a +1

LadySnip3r

• Options
    LollerskateDJLollerskateDJ Registered User regular
    Well, after consideration and current personal wants and needs that exceed PAX, I have decided to not come along as I will not be attending PAX now. I've decided to save as much money as possible and move out of rural KY and finally move back to the city to better me and my families life. See you in 2013 :D

PAX EAST 2012 Status: [X] Confirmed for East [X] Badges [X]Money
    PAX East 2012 Shape-a-thon--Team Twitter Spam [LITE] -- Thinspiration!
    OMG Follow me! @LollerskateDJ
  • Options
    LokialeLokiale \o/ Registered User regular

That is a heavy burden to take on alone. I will help you. *solemn nod*

East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • Options
    shadowfaeshadowfae Registered User regular
    I'm interested! I'm one of the "more girls" that adastra mentioned upthread.

• Options
    adastraadastra Registered User regular
    shadowfae wrote:
    I'm interested! I'm one of the "more girls" that adastra mentioned upthread.

Yes, you are in my harem.

• Options
    ash6851ash6851 Registered User new member
    Count me in, this will be my first PAX and I'm pretty excited to meet other ladies. Also, I'm good with whatever day this is.

• Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    Lokiale wrote:

That is a heavy burden to take on alone. I will help you. *solemn nod*
    You are a brave soul to join me on this quest. We will triumph for certain!

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options

:P You lurk on the PAX forums too?! haha You know I'll be there. Trying to round up a few more PMS ladies to join in on the fun!

• Options
    girlgamer88girlgamer88 Registered User regular
    I'm interested in joining this gathering. I need to find out from my brother what's going on with hotel arrangements.

8BitBek

Future game art lady!
  • Options
    Pure DinPure Din Boston-areaRegistered User regular
    Hi, I've never been to PAX before, but I'd love to meet people! I can do sunday though I don't plan to attend pax on that day.

• Options
    kqbnkqbn Registered User new member
    Hi this is my first post here.. I signed up because I saw this thread. It'll be my first time at PAX East and I'd love to hang out and have brunch with like-minded ladies. Is it too late to count me in?

• Options
    RachelkittenRachelkitten PMS_KTN Broomfield, CORegistered User regular
    LinkSmash wrote:

:P You lurk on the PAX forums too?! haha You know I'll be there. Trying to round up a few more PMS ladies to join in on the fun!

Hey it's my one of my favorite PMS girls! <3 Yeah, let's try to round up some girlies.

Pax East 2012 checklist: 3 Day Pass [X] Accomodations [X] Travel [X] Time Off [X]
    Twitter: KTNPWNS_PMS
  • Options
    bottledgoosebottledgoose Sunderland, MARegistered User regular
    Oooh! This'll be my first 3 day pax, and this looks rather excellent. Count me in.

• Options
    kungpowkungpow Registered User new member
    Hey! This is my first PAX, first expo, first anything-like-this ever and I've been told my head just might explode as I walk around wide-eyed, mouth open. LOL I'm REALLY looking forward to it and have a feeling this will be the first of an annual tradition! Looking forward to meeting some new friends! :)

• Options
    thedandmomthedandmom Registered User regular
    I would love to come...however, this doesn't seem like it would be a very preggers friendly event, i'll stick to games and pizza at my condo

linkbanner.jpg