As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] BF3 Tournament

arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in PAX Archive
Greetings and thank you for the interest in this year's tournament.

As always, entry is free of charge and there will be a fabulous prize for this year's winner. We expect quite a bit of interest for this event, so we will be working out some sort of pre-registration to make sure we aren't overwhelmed. I will provide additional details closer to PAX.

The rules are simple: Bring your own butter. In the past competitors complained when we provided butter that wasn't their brand of choice/etc. Salted/Un-salted butter is fine, but margarine is right out. Your flogging method is up to you. Creativity is encouraged.

There will be additional awards for categories such as - most vigorous flogger, most stylish flogging attire, and of course a congeniality award.

Thanks for the interest in the Butter Flogging 3 Tournament and see you all at PAX :)

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
arsonisfun on

• Options
    nianianianianiania Registered User regular
    Oh man, I wish I had bought a pass! *CRYYYYYY*

2014 Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament
    Hufflepuff: Death Eaters / Head of House
  • Options
    jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    I have expensive Truffle Butter in my fridge. I am *SURE* with my gourmand expertise and well-reknowned sassy whipping skills, I will place in this tournament no doubt.

Butter flogging is serious business.

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
This discussion has been closed.