As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everyone is Fabulous [makeup and skincare] ONLY COOL BOYS ALLOWED

Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess?Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Social Entropy++
MAKEUP

Make-Up-Pictures-21.jpg

EYESHADOW

eye1.jpg

LIPSTICK

lead-free-lipstick2-lg.jpg

FOUNDATION

article-1326378-0BDFFBF2000005DC-393_306x415.jpg

ALL OF THAT FUN SHIT

well-rested-400x400.jpg

LOOK AT HER SHE IS SO SMUG BECAUSE HER SKIN IS SO NICE, LETS TALK ABOUT SKINCARE TOO

no_boys_allowed_sticker-p217249375234635831qjcl_400.jpg

(unless you are cool that is)

Muse Among Men on

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i want some pretty lipstick and nail polish something fierce

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    i hate trying to buy makeup online because every ad or picture you ever see is a photoshopped white lady

and i hate buying in brink and mortars because its almost always more expensive and again made for and modeled by white ladies

• Options
    edited January 2012
    its not even 'cism that annoys me i just want an idea of how i would look in that color!!!

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Brick and mortar is the only way to test foundations and blushes accurately. It is well worth the money, because you could waste money on cheaper makeup at places with crappy return policies.

• Options
    to be fair i also hate b&m because the displays make it that much harder not to buy all the everything

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    you forgot PHOTOSHOP

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I've worn make up before

I looked good

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I've worn make up before

I looked good

pics plz

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    You know, I don't think I have any

I'll have someone do me up all pretty and post pics for you guys though

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Sier's gotten me in makeup twice.

Who knows, she may subdue me and put some on me again.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    its not even 'cism that annoys me i just want an idea of how i would look in that color!!!

do what I do

walk up to a counter, ask for a foundation matching consultation (MAC does it for free and so do most other good counters)

they'll match you to the products that suit your color and skintype

then say that you want to wear it out to see how it wears and looks in natural light and leave the counter

then go home and buy it online

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    also this is an amazing tool that I use since I shop online so much

I do already know my MAC number (NC37-40 wha whaaaat), so you will have to know that too, but yeah check it out

http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix

sooooooper helpful

• Options
    to be fair i also hate b&m because the displays make it that much harder not to buy all the everything

yes this too

plus some sales assistants are just so nice and you feel bad walking away after they've just been so helpful

so sometimes if an SA has been particularly good I will just buy from the store, otherwise I have no qualms about buying online

• Options
    Vivixenne wrote:

do what I do

walk up to a counter, ask for a foundation matching consultation (MAC does it for free and so do most other good counters)

then say that you want to wear it out to see how it wears and looks in natural light and leave the counter

i am not as devious as you are!

but i am also not as pretty, hrmmmm

• Options
    I am using Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation right now and it works but I dont really like the finish anymore, it doesn't suit this climate. It makes my skin look too matte and dull. When I get back home in a few weeks I am getting new foundation. Cream or liquid <$40, buildable light to medium coverage (or med-full coverage I can reliably thin out).

• Options
    Vivixenne wrote:

do what I do

i am not as devious as you are!

but i am also not as pretty, hrmmmm

shut your goddamn face mensch o matic

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    so angry about pretty ladies

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    I am sad. I can't wear makeup, it just hurts my skin. :(

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Hello ladies

I mean

Hello

ladies

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I am the coolest boy.
    So cold.
    So icy.

So.... yeahhhhh. 8-)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    am I cool enough?

• Options
    You're not red, nor a dog.
    I don't know what to think.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    I got red hair..?

• Options
    Not according to Dave.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Dave don't know shit about shit

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I use lotion for my face and thats about it!

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    I really like wearing makeup.

But I don't know very much about makeup at all

woe is me

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Aww I was hoping for a general girl thread because oh my god my quest to find cute bright tights that fit me this year has been totally awful. Does anybody have a problem with nail polish not even making it a day before getting chips in it? I swear if I manage to make it more than 6 hours without a chip I consider it a grade A nail polish, even with top/bottom coat and a nicer polish.

• Options
    UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    I am so glad that I can just roll out of bed and splash some water at my body and be ready to present myself to the world.

Dogs.jpg
  • Options
    cabsy wrote:
    Aww I was hoping for a general girl thread because oh my god my quest to find cute bright tights that fit me this year has been totally awful. Does anybody have a problem with nail polish not even making it a day before getting chips in it? I swear if I manage to make it more than 6 hours without a chip I consider it a grade A nail polish, even with top/bottom coat and a nicer polish.

My best advice for this is that when you are applying the second coat of color and the top coat, make sure you drag the brush slowly up your nail and then pull the color over the tip.

Also make sure you buff your nails a but before applying the base coat or polish because then it will help everything apply more smoothly.

Best top coat is Seche Vite Fast Dry top coat. I get fewer chips with it than I do any other top coat.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Also look into a nail strengthener. OPI's start-to-finish is what I use now and it totally makes a difference.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote:

I know that tayto are amazing and it's a damn shame that you can't seem to get smoky bacon outside of multipacks.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I will definitely try that top coat, thanks! Generally I'm not too bothered by the fact that I can't keep nail polish on worth a damn but sometimes for dates or vacations it'd be nice to have it last more than the car ride to get somewhere.

• Options
    Fire Truck wrote:
    I really like wearing makeup.

But I don't know very much about makeup at all

woe is me

This is me circa April 2011. It's not very hard to figure out once you find some good online resources.

Google the following:
    Makeup Geek
    Lisa Eldridge
    Makeup Alley

Those should get you started, and you can of course ask questions here!

• Options
    Also I write a casual blog about my foray into the world of makeup: http://vivixenne.tumblr.com

• Options
    FAQ wrote:

I know that tayto are amazing and it's a damn shame that you can't seem to get smoky bacon outside of multipacks.

okay you do know some stuff

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I am such a slut for Body Shop. Their hemp hand and foot creams are awesome, as is their shaving cream and moisturiser. I use the ginger shampoo too, it makes my hair smell all purdy.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I actually got some Gatsby hair gel recently and holy shit it works perfectly with my hair and smells reeeeaaal nice.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that is what was said when I saw this thread

(in my head)

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So can we share back hair grooming tips in here?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.