As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A noble endeavour I'm sure.

2»

• Options
    SaintElmosWireSaintElmosWire Registered User regular
    MrDelish wrote:
    I think the comics are hilarious but the font you're using just turns me completely off.

Hmm, ok so people seem pretty divided on this. May have to trawl through more fonts.

MvViV.jpg
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Off topic, but since it's relevant, this is a pretty good Holocaust joke, even if it's still a Holocaust joke

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/comicminecraftnew.png

comicminecraftnew.png

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Wow, how this thread didn't go as I imagined. xD I saw that one earlier, still can't decide if I like C&H yet, except for Kris' comics.

MvViV.jpg
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Personally, I like the font choice, and the new word bubbles look good. I mean honestly you just have to realize you can't please everyone all the time, so you've gotta focus on doing what makes you happy and hoping that also pleases more than the majority of your target audience.

Also yes, try out some different fonts. There's like 400 free ones out there that would be good for your comic, so maybe you find one you like more.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    This just made me think of you all

Hitlermountedwithframe.jpg

MvViV.jpg
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Lol, ouch.

• Options
    It was in a good way xD

MvViV.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Ok I think this will be the last one I post here. The style has sort of set and I like it, I'll just have to polish it and get faster at it. For now I think the font fits and I'll keep it till I run into one much better.

9owsp.jpg

Once again thanks everyone, you've been a great help!

SaintElmosWire on
    MvViV.jpg