As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Amanda [CHAT]mer

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    1986 was the best year for music ever

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    mindspork wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    I would love 15 minutes with Newt Gingrich and a baseball bat.

We'd play a quick game with ghost runners and I'd call all his ghost mans out and then we'd get in a fight and he'd probably ride his bike home.

I think you're playing that game wrong. But I have to say, watching him call out Romney for profiting from Freddy Mac is glorious. It's a thing of sheer beauty.

Newt says you can't force out a ghost runner and there's no pegging but we totally agreed on the rules before hand and he's just being a bitch!

If you're 'pegging' Newt Gingrich with a baseball bat, then I think the national media needs to be informed.

And thus we learn what it is Pelosi knows that can end Gingrich's campaign.

• mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    mindspork wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    I would love 15 minutes with Newt Gingrich and a baseball bat.

We'd play a quick game with ghost runners and I'd call all his ghost mans out and then we'd get in a fight and he'd probably ride his bike home.

I think you're playing that game wrong. But I have to say, watching him call out Romney for profiting from Freddy Mac is glorious. It's a thing of sheer beauty.

Newt says you can't force out a ghost runner and there's no pegging but we totally agreed on the rules before hand and he's just being a bitch!

If you're 'pegging' Newt Gingrich with a baseball bat, then I think the national media needs to be informed.

And thus we learn what it is Pelosi knows that can end Gingrich's campaign.

Nancy Pelosi
    Nancy Pelosi
    Nancy Pelosi with a baseball bat

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Tav wrote:
    it was also the year i was born, making it the best year overall

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    my best year for music would be... 1997? or 2004.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

What year was "Ten" released? That was the best year.

spool32 wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

What year was "Ten" released? That was the best year.

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    The 80s didn't even have good video game music

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The best year for music is this year, every year. Y'all a buch of weirdos living in the past.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    mrflippy wrote:
    Vanguard wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    trick question

there was no good music in the 80s

Dinosaur Jr., Mudhoney, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, The Bad Milkmen, Nirvana (yes they began in the 80s), The Melvins, The Pixies, A Tribe Called Quest, The Dead Kennedys, so many more

Mozart, Beethoven, etc.

Beethoven was in the 90s and by the 80s Mozart had already put out all his best stuff

fuck gendered marketing
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

Metroid? Super Mario?

Get. out.

OUT!

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    are you dissing the Zelda theme

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHj7MNpAU-Y

fuck gendered marketing
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    How I yearn for the days when great ghettoblasters stalked the untamed streets and huge groups of dance crews roamed in search of food and beatz

straight out of a ginsberg poem

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    The best year for music is this year, every year. Y'all a buch of weirdos living in the past.

what, is Friday getting remixed

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    How I yearn for the days when great ghettoblasters stalked the untamed streets and huge groups of dance crews roamed in search of food and beatz

straight out of a ginsberg poem

Yes.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    nirvana began in the 80s but you can't just call all their music 80s music

so enjoy Bleach, only

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Variable wrote:
    nirvana began in the 80s but you can't just call all their music 80s music

so enjoy Bleach, only

It's hard to enjoy that record except as historical information.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

what, is Friday getting remixed

Re-released as Friday (gotta get down) remix feat Rihanna

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i haven't heard any music from this year

literally not a note

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    who sank all night in submarine light of Bickford’s floated out and sat through the stale beer afternoon in desolate Fugazzi’s, listening to the crack of doom on the hydrogen jukebox,

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHj7MNpAU-Y

Berlin at night...an Iron Curtain just doesn't seem right.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Tav don't forget that the demo for Scum came out in 86 too

Aw yeah grindcore

oh shit, Pleasure To Kill came out in 86 too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MemFzrLHlw&feature=fvsr

great album

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Why is a McDonald's cheeseburger more expensive than a McDouble?

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Pokemon.youtube

Oooh, oooh, rock me amadeus.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    the best year for music was whenever i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth

919UOwT.png
    The next person who tells me that Super Mario Bros 2 is not a true Mario game but is actually based on the Japanese title Doki Doki Panic is going to taste the curb.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    The next person who tells me that Super Mario Bros 2 is not a true Mario game but is actually based on the Japanese title Doki Doki Panic is going to taste the curb.

But isn't that the case?

desc wrote:

Aw yeah grindcore

Suicidal Tendencies and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones too.

80s music was all right.

desc wrote:

Aw yeah grindcore

I went to a museum in Birmingham last year that had a metal exhibit going
    scum.png

they had a loop of You Suffer playing once a minute

I saw ND play that weekend too which was neat

Ludious wrote:

But isn't that the case?

Shhh. He's in denial.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Tav wrote:

Reign in blood, Master of Puppets, Peace sells... yeah it was a kickass period

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    the best year for music was whenever i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N799R_mDx_U

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Getting gyros at aladins. Hells yes

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    funeral, college dropout, our endless numbered days, good news for people who love bad news, hot fuss, antics, ratatat, from a basement on the hill, fabulous muscles, seven swans... man, i loved 2004.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm with youtubes of songs like I am with games: if it's pretty to look at, I will like it

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.