As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

NFL Thread: It's DRAFT Day!

The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository BawstanNew EnglandRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Social Entropy++
This is TAWMMY BRA--Oh fuck it we lost.

SERIOUSLY WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THE GIANTS AGAIN?? FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCK

Bogey on

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    My temp thread's OP is way better in that its informative and not dick sucking

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    And damn it Pro Bowlers are called Pro Bowlers and All Pros are called All Pros, there are no "All-Stars"

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    excellent.

edited January 2012
    And I am ornery because I am in pain. So watch this.

Goose! on
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Everyone I know will be all up on this shit

I guess, for the sake of my regional pride, I must care about this game now

So uh

Go Patriots

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Goose! wrote:

It is tongue in cheek. Which makes more room for the dick.

The Otaku Suppository on
    Goose! wrote:

:^: This is a good post.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Goose! wrote:

Hey Matt 8->

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    who have won 4 straight playoff games on the road

The Giants won their division and hosted a home game in the Wild Card round.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Giants in a blowout

also I'm not watching this game

• THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    watching this game with my inlaws

gonna cry in front of my inlaws if the giants win

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This is not the third time these two teams have met this season either.

• The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular

I'm counting pre-season. So yes, it is.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

I'm counting pre-season. So yes, it is.

Nobody counts preseason.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    premature ejaculation doesn't count as sex

The Gronk picture is blocked by my work firewall. :lol:

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Butters wrote:
    The Gronk picture is blocked by my work firewall. :lol:

That's why it's great to control the work firewall. You should make friends with your IT guy(s), Butters. :D

My IT guy is not the type to be friends with.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This op makes me want to root for the Giants even more.

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    puppybowlIV.jpg

Fuck this super bowl shit

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'm going to fuck my copy of Armored Core 5

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I'm going to fuck my copy of Armored Core 5

Quotin dis

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    Also that's not this year's starting lineup for the Puppy Bowl

Too lazy

2 Lazy 2 Luscious

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Who wins the puppy bowl?

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    We all do.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote:

Yeah, but if you preface the dick sucking by loudly proclaiming "Hey I'm gonna suck some dick." it's not as annoying.

Keith, you taking notes over there?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Tox wrote:
    Goose! wrote:

Yeah, but if you preface the dick sucking by loudly proclaiming "Hey I'm gonna suck some dick." it's not as annoying.

Keith, you taking notes over there?

I think I understand you

You're propositioning me, right?

• GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Wide left/right jokes never get old.
    Billy-Cundiff-web-store.jpg

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Butters wrote:

IT guys are always the ones you want to be friends with. We run the world!

Muahahahahahaha!

Seriously, buy him a scone and some coffee and ask him to unfilter the internet for you. He will.

Butters wrote:
    who have won 4 straight playoff games on the road

The Giants won their division and hosted a home game in the Wild Card round.

They've also won 5 straight playoff road games

NO ONE DENIES THIS

SeñorAmor wrote:
    Butters wrote:

IT guys are always the ones you want to be friends with. We run the world!

Muahahahahahaha!

Seriously, buy him a scone and some coffee and ask him to unfilter the internet for you. He will.

No he won't. He's a stingy old bastard and I'm already living off the reservation computer wise so asking for more from him would be a bad idea.

If I were to ask for anything it would be to get rid of this god damn Blackberry.

Gronkowski has a high ankle sprain.

Gronk will play and he will probably be fine. He was back in the game after he got hurt. After 2 weeks I'm sure he'll be at least 90% and 90% of Gronk is still too much Gronk.

GRONK

It could still cause him to not run so well, and thus his routs will be poorer. And the Giants will of course go after him.

This discussion has been closed.