As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two wireless xbox receivers in same room? [Lock]

ShirenShiren Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
So my wife found out I have a wireless xbox gamepad. She also found out it made playing Witcher 2 much easier for her than using keyboard/mouse and now she wants one of her own.
She'd prefer to get a wireless one herself but I'm not how how well that will work with both our computers 3 meters apart in the same room.
I'm personally inclined to believe the controllers would have some difficulty figuring out what receiver to connect to and the receivers themselves getting input from both controllers at the same time. Then again, can each controller respectively be paired to its' own receiver with any further problems or is that a no?

So what I'd like to know if it is possible to both have wireless controllers each attached to its' own machine or she'd be better off getting a wired controller instead. Her preference goes out to the wireless one but she can live with wired as long as it is a xbox controller (it's what she's used to).

Shiren on