As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]ty baby

• thehumandignitythehumandignity Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    WTF, I pay like 26 dollars for an oil change.

5w-40 is damn expensive...

Oh maybe that's it? My car uses 5W-20.

I hate it. But there are noticeable differences, even if I run 10w-40 or 5w-30. 10w-30 is like, $3 a quart. 5w-40, $7.50-$8.

JP-8 erryday.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    stupid jedi want to keep everyone's dicks dry :x

Also, I came within a thousand XP of leveling because of nailing Keira.

I can't nail anyone yet and I've been playing the game for a month! :c

I didn't get the option till completing chapter 1.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:

I hate it. But there are noticeable differences, even if I run 10w-40 or 5w-30. 10w-30 is like, $3 a quart. 5w-40, $7.50-$8.

JP-8 erryday.

You want me to put jet fuel in my oil pan?

nibXTE7.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

I can't nail anyone because George Lucas is a bigot

fuck gendered marketing
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

My Bounty Hunter is 19 and I haven't even had a flirt option once yet!

Sarksus wrote:

JP-8 erryday.

You want me to put jet fuel in my oil pan?

In the army we used that for literally everything. Everything. Tanks, Bradleys, Humvees, helicopters, UAV's... Generators, heaters, lamps, stoves... Starting fires...

Thomamelas wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

There's the problem. Should be playing smuggler.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    hmmm i have an awesome picture of my two cats

but my fat face is in it

i gotta crop dat shit

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    well get to it cass

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    fucking group work fuck friendship fuck

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:

He's a buddist or something right?

Not often you see that oldschool homophobia divorced from abrahamic religions beliefs. At least in the west.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

A damn shame.

Damn! My JK had a flirt option before that. And he's a boy scout's boy scout.

aren't they gonna patch in same sex romance

thom what is it with you and boy scouts

• StuntspikeStuntspike Don Juan De La Nooch In the midstRegistered User regular
    When did MMO's or games in general change their design to keep you busy in their world rather than the base design of the game being fun? Now I am not saying some of these games don't contain fun features but holy shit i see a lot of busy work involved also, didn't like the shit in school damn sure don't like it in my games. (I'm not sure if this is the forum for this post but it is a place for peoples thoughts so here goes.)

"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    is george lucas really homophobic? I've never heard anything on the subject

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    nothing bioware likes better than poorly animated gay sex

nexuscrawler on
    Stuntspike wrote:
    When did MMO's or games in general change their design to keep you busy in their world rather than the base design of the game being fun? Now I am not saying some of these games don't contain fun features but holy shit i see a lot of busy work involved also, didn't like the shit in school damn sure don't like it in my games. (I'm not sure if this is the forum for this post but it is a place for peoples thoughts so here goes.)

I got so bored of WoW that the very thought of playing it felt nauseous

but I will push through the shitty part of Sweater in order to get to the story, so that works out I guess

• Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Stuntspike wrote:

If you don't gathr up those 20 bear pelts who will SS?

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    yargh I hate having friends

being a sociopath would be so much easier

Apparently.

I am pragmatic. I learned to accept a long time ago that I'm not a saint, and that changes I try to make to help the world will always be less then perfect solutions. But there is something very attractive to me about playing someone pure who can achieve a perfect outcome. So in RPGs I tend to take the boy scout option.

not unless Lucasarts changes its stance on homosexuals in Star Wars from "They don't exist" to, well, anything else, really.

fuck gendered marketing
    wat

having friends is amazing

Stuntspike wrote:

but I will push through the shitty part of Sweater in order to get to the story, so that works out I guess
    As soon as i see a forced daily in Swotor I'm done there also. and the first bounty hunter flirt option is
    the Hutts paymaster

"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    Elldren wrote:

not unless Lucasarts changes its stance on homosexuals in Star Wars from "They don't exist" to, well, anything else, really.

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-09-13/swtor_will_have_same_sex_romance_after_launch.shtml

• GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    ever wake up and one of your arms is a useless, unmovable limb that doesn't feel like it's anything more than an attached lump of meat for a few minutes until you get some blood flowing I guess?

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I find in-game romances to be awkward and embarrassing, most of the time.

Greeper: yeah, it's pretty creepy.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Stuntspike wrote:
    Stuntspike wrote:

As soon as i see a forced daily in Swotor I'm done there also. and the first bounty hunter flirt option is
    the Hutts paymaster

Nope! Couldn't flirt with her because I'm a lady and she's a lady.

Greeper wrote:
    ever wake up and one of your arms is a useless, unmovable limb that doesn't feel like it's anything more than an attached lump of meat for a few minutes until you get some blood flowing I guess?

Dont sleep on your limbs, later in life health problems will arise.

Thomamelas wrote:

I am pragmatic. I learned to accept a long time ago that I'm not a saint, and that changes I try to make to help the world will always be less then perfect solutions. But there is something very attractive to me about playing someone pure who can achieve a perfect outcome. So in RPGs I tend to take the boy scout option.

Oh! That makes a lot of sense. It's like me and paladins.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Greeper wrote:

Yeah, I'll end up sleeping with one arm under me sometimes, and that happens.

nibXTE7.png
    Or like me and ninjas

fuck gendered marketing
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I AM SO SLEEPY!

Boyscouts pure? the kids might be but their parents goals and the group itself is far from pure.

• GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    it's p creepy guys!

Feral wrote:
    I find in-game romances to be awkward and embarrassing, most of the time.

Greeper: yeah, it's pretty creepy.

The swtor one I saw was some flirting, then off screen then a little more flirting. I'm fine with the romances being off screen. Except if it's in Berlin, where an Iron Curtain at night just doesn't feel right.

I love paladins so much :3

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I love paladins so much :3

woo I can detect evil and cast a shitty healing spell once a week

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Stuntspike wrote:
    Boyscouts pure? the kids might be but their parents goals and the group itself is far from pure.

The stereotype is that boy scouts are purely good. Like Superman is often called a 'boy scout'.

This discussion has been closed.