As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW Game 64 - Khorne Dominates the Old World!

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Leper to Estalia

5/6 PP

PSN SeGaTai
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Havoc in Estalia

4/6 PP

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Was so much fun last round...

Daemonic Subtlety in Troll Country.

(M) Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.

6/6 PP

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Round 2, Summoning Phase

game64state101.png

Rabble (Peasants count as Heroes during end phase) somehow closed the Portal (only draw 1 during draw phase).

Chaos effects:
    Troll Country: Subtlety (Daemonettes and KoS place corruption)
    Estalia: Havoc (Warriors/Greater Daemons roll no battle dice and place corruption during battle phase)

The Horned Rat is active.

blahmcblah on
  • peskypesky Registered User regular
    Havoc in Estalia

4/6 PP

I sense a sudden surge of rodents in Estalia. *sharpens axe*

• BelfastBelfast Penguins PenguinsRegistered User regular
    pesky wrote:
    I sense a sudden surge of rodents in Estalia. *sharpens axe*
    Nope. I'm just going to do my bit for the community.

Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.

to Tilea

8/6PP

aka "Mr Gold-in-Bean-Field"
    Bloodsworn to the Empire.
    5/7PP

Very nervous waiting out this round, don't think I can pass up the oppertunity.

Nurgle's Quest in Estalia

Shame I floundered the last round and didn't go for a dial tick.

1/6 PP

PSN SeGaTai
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Acolyte to Norsica.

He wonders what happened to the first guy...

3/6PP

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Board says I have 5 PP. I still have 6 PP, until now.

Ascension to Power in Troll Country.

(M) Ascension to Power - 2 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately place a Cultist or Warrior in this region.

4/6 PP

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Round 2, Summoning Phase

game64state11.png

Rabble (Peasants count as Heroes during end phase) somehow closed the Portal (only draw 1 during draw phase).

Chaos effects:
    Troll Country: Subtlety (Daemonettes and KoS place corruption) and Ascension (if S dominates, may summon Cultist or Warrior)
    Estalia: Havoc (Warriors/Greater Daemons roll no battle dice and place corruption during battle phase) and Quest (once per phase, N ticks for placing corruption)
    Tilea: Leap (if HR dominates, may move figures to an adjacent region)

The Horned Rat is active.

blahmcblah on
    I... I don't know what I'm doing... and this is definitely a bad idea

Clan Rat to The Badlands

Lambs to the Slaughter into Bretonnia. Moving leper and acolyte from Estalia and clan rat from Tilea.

3/6 PP

Figured you might dick me over, will not be forgotten.

Leper to Estalia and rest

PSN SeGaTai
    Round 2, Summoning Phase

Figured the board was different enough to warrant an early update. Also, I'll be away all night.

game64state12.png

Chaos effects:
    Troll Country: Subtlety (Daemonettes and KoS place corruption) and Ascension (if S dominates, may summon Cultist or Warrior)
    Estalia: Havoc (Warriors/Greater Daemons roll no battle dice and place corruption during battle phase) and Quest (once per phase, N ticks for placing corruption)

Nurgle is resting; Tzeentch is active.

Acolyte to Troll Country

2/6 PP

Seductress to Troll Country.

3/6 PP

edited February 2012
    Oh, hey, Slaanesh, good buddy. I hope you don't mind if I set up shop here and peddle my wares to the locals in Troll Country. I think that we could have a bright future together in this place.

LoserForHireX on
    Troll Country has no future.

Oh, hey, Slaanesh, good buddy. I hope you don't mind if I set up shop here and peddle my wares to the locals in Troll Country. I think that we could have a bright future together in this place.

But the keeper is there! If you are inclined to suicide, I will be more than happy to accomodate. *sharpens already sharpened axe*

SeGaTai wrote:
    Figured you might dick me over, will not be forgotten.

Leper to Estalia and rest

Hmmm placing plaguebearers in an attempt to kill my bloodletters shall not go un-noticed.

Sorry for the massive gaps between updates; I think it's a time-zone difference thing.

Clan Rat to Tilea - might as well get some victory points.

Lure of Battle to Bretonnia.

3/6 PP

Nurgle is resting. Tz is up. @LoserForHireX

Thanks pesky. Also 6/6 PP for HR.

Acolyte to Troll Country

1/6 PP

Look, the Keeper told me that we could be friends. I don't have any reason not to trust him...

Acolyte to Troll Country

1/6 PP

Look, the Keeper told me that we could be friends. I don't have any reason not to trust him...

I hope you are right. I suspect our rats down there are planning a double tick this round and you and our Keeper brother are the only one's that can stop him.

Round 2, Summoning Phase

game64state13.png

Chaos effects:

Nurgle is resting; Slaanesh is active.

pesky wrote:
    Acolyte to Troll Country

1/6 PP

I hope you are right. I suspect our rats down there are planning a double tick this round and you and our Keeper brother are the only one's that can stop him.

Slaanesh is the only one who can stop me from getting two dial advancement counters this turn. And that requires that he specifically want to do that.

Also, you have some power to perhaps slay some rats should you pop down into Tilea. I hear they are tender little Rats.

pesky wrote:
    Acolyte to Troll Country

1/6 PP

Slaanesh is the only one who can stop me from getting two dial advancement counters this turn. And that requires that he specifically want to do that.

Also, you have some power to perhaps slay some rats should you pop down into Tilea. I hear they are tender little Rats.

You mean 3 DACs you sneaky blue one. And yes that is what I meant when I said it is up to you and Slaan. As in you summon another acolyte AND he doesn't summon any more battle dice AND he rolls only one hit or less. It is likely a skaven token will pop up in BP. Of course slaan can also move the token to say the Empire or Bretonnia. Ahhhhh one can only wish for such things whilst sharpening their axe.

And one bloodletter will not do any good to a rat with 6PP left and plenty of defensive options. Not to mention he only needs 1 or 2 to dominate. :(

Daemonette to Troll Country.

1/6 PP

edited February 2012
    Isn't it more likely that Tzeench will get 3 DAC than me? Even for one so enraged the maths makes this more of a fight against Tzeentch than me.

I think I will play one of my few remaining cards.

Strength in Numbers to Tilea

(M) Strength in Numbers - 1 - If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defence value of your figures is increased by one.

5/6PP

Belfast on
    Bloodsworn to the Empire.

2/6PP

Acolyte from Bretonnia to Troll Country

0/6 PP

Seductress to Troll Country.

0/6 PP

edited February 2012
    Ah, the joys of 5 PP.

Rat ogre to Tilea. <- I blooming love Tilea

3/6 PP

Belfast on
    edited February 2012
    Round 2, Summoning Phase

game64state14.png

Chaos effects:
    Tilea: Leap (if HR dominates, may move figures to an adjacent region) and Strength (HR gets +1 defense while he outnumbers another)

Nurgle, Tzeentch, and Slaanesh are all resting; Khorne is active.

blahmcblah on
    Bloodletter to the Empire and rest.

0/7PP

Ok rat lets see what youve been hiding!

edited February 2012
    pesky wrote:

I'm offended that you think I'm hiding anything.

Screaming Bell to The Boarder Princes - placing a Skaven Token there

(M) Screaming Bell - 3 - Reduce the cost of this card by one for each Skaven token already in this region. If there is not a Skaven token in this region, place one.

0/6 - I believe that's 3 DAC as the Resistance in The Badlands is 0; if I'm wrong then I have an alternative place I'd like to put this.

Belfast on
    Belfast wrote:
    pesky wrote:

I'm offended that you think I'm hiding anything.

Screaming Bell to The Boarder Princes - placing a Skaven Token there

(M) Screaming Bell - 3 - Reduce the cost of this card by one for each Skaven token already in this region. If there is not a Skaven token in this region, place one.

0/6 - I believe that's 3 DAC as the Resistance in The Badlands is 0; if I'm wrong then I have an alternative place I'd like to put this.

Ahah! Sneaky rats! And yes that will be 3 DACs and a double tick barring freakish unlucky rolls by Slaan.