As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

• Options
    LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    Double nut punches for that because I'm pulling for the Giants.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    But one can play WoW and watch TV at the same time.

• Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    Silly Sabre, Noisy is already well aware of that fact.

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    LeftOnRed wrote:
    Double nut punches for that because I'm pulling for the Giants.

No you aren't.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Are you calling me a liar? Because I'm a huge liar, but not about this.

• Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Are we excluded from dick punching if we don't know how balls nor foots work?

Also @LeftOnRed teach me how to Paladin heal. My healing transmog set looks too incredible to not be using it.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    I can probably do something tomorrow on our forums that will learn you in the ways of being OP.

• Options
    If I can't be OP in DPS anymore I've got to make up for it somewhere.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
  • Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    So I pestered someone the other day and joined with my baby disc priest Weloral. It's been a couple of patches since I pushed anyone through outlands/NR, are they still horrible?

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    tarnok wrote:
    So I pestered someone the other day and joined with my baby disc priest Weloral. It's been a couple of patches since I pushed anyone through outlands/NR, are they still horrible?

Yes, but they lowered the amount of experience it takes to plow through them. It also depends on your Heirloom situation.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Outlands is shortened quite a bit since you actually want to stay in the old world until 60, and you can safely bail to Northrend at 68. Northrend you'll probably be done sometime in GH depending on your heirloom and rested XP situation.

• Options
    I did huge chunk of my leveling last time just by doing each dungeon once for the quests. The questgivers are all inside the dungeons now, so you get a pretty hefty amount of exp like that.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    By some miracle I'm actually enjoying this healing thing a lot now that I've got something that could pass for gear in a dimly lit room. Couldn't get into Wrath healing since it was so intent on doing that "people die in .5 seconds" thing, and early cata had that whole "you run out of mana in .5 seconds" thing, but there's a pretty good balance going on now. It should be at least LFR ready in the next week I'd think.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    etherstaretherstar Registered User new member
    Is it wrong for me to say that I actually enjoy tanking Ping Pong? Note: I have been known to enjoy banging my dick in a door.

• Options
    Yes, because that fight is all terrible all the time.

• Options
    Not work safe for Henry Rollins saying penis a great many times.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUrac0LGZE

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Someone should make a WoW commercial out of that.

• Options
    I can't watch that right now, but I assume it is relevant because we talk about dicks a lot?

• Options
    Relevant to:
    etherstar wrote:
    I have been known to enjoy banging my dick in a door.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    I have to go to Chicago for the weekend so I will not be around for raid on Sunday.

• Options
    Get one of those hotdogs with all the junk on it.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Like I would go to Chicago and not do that. I'd come back 10 lbs heavier if I didn't offset it by purging my system with White Castle.

• Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    If you go to Chicago and not to Lou Malnati's, you should not be allowed to come back.

• Options
    LeftOnRed wrote:
    I have to go to Chicago for the weekend so I will not be around for raid on Sunday.

Or as it's called in our guild, "pulling a Vanzur."

• Options
    I nearly forgot that its 10% debuff time. Which is good, since I had already penciled it in to be 10% more bad today.

• Options
    antheremantherem Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Sadly, that's next week. But you can be 10% more bad today if you like.

antherem on
  • Options
    Good thing he's playing a paladin now. He can be 10% more bad and still be 50% better than the peon classes.

• Options
    Great ScottGreat Scott King of Wishful Thinking Paragon City, RIRegistered User regular
    SightTDW wrote: »
    By some miracle I'm actually enjoying this healing thing a lot now that I've got something that could pass for gear in a dimly lit room. Couldn't get into Wrath healing since it was so intent on doing that "people die in .5 seconds" thing, and early cata had that whole "you run out of mana in .5 seconds" thing, but there's a pretty good balance going on now. It should be at least LFR ready in the next week I'd think.

Well, you could do what I used to do and be Protection spec in Healing gear. I LOL'd at the game designers in early Cata with infinite mana on my wrongspec healer. I don't know if Prot pallys still get infinite mana, though...

I'm unique. Just like everyone else.
  • Options
    No, but holy paladins might as well have infinite mana. I have to try to run out.

• Options
    Its a bit of a challenge to run out now even for me, now that I'm getting a hang of things. At least I can get through LFR Madness without issue now.

• Options
    Struggling on madness is usually caused by the other healers in the group sucking. I've got completely dry on the second platform before because I was carrying the rest of the healers.

• Options
    Remember that time Ultraxion died? That was cool.

• Options
    antheremantherem Registered User regular
    Remember how he dropped shoulders nobody could use? Good times. Very Fandral of him.

• Options
    No, somebody actually got the Ultraxion shoulders. Which means that in 1 kill we have attained as much useful loot from him as we did in the first 6 from Fandral.

Seriously, fuck that guy in the most uncomfortable of places.

• Options
    LeftOnRed wrote: »
    No, somebody actually got the Ultraxion shoulders. Which means that in 1 kill we have attained as much useful loot from him as we did in the first 6 from Fandral.

Seriously, fuck that guy in the most uncomfortable of places.

The back of a Volkswagen?

• Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Ah Mall Rats. The peak of so many careers of people that should have quit while they were ahead.

• Options
    I would say Jason Lee did alright for himself after that one. Same with Ben Aflac.

• Options
    dobilaydobilay Registered User regular
    Guess who's back.

• Options
    Vanilla Ice?

• Options
    Backstreet?