As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Show off your [Screenshots] thread [NSF56k]

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    I've pretty much got the night times looking the way I want, but day is still a struggle. Turned on sepia toning to un-blue it a bit.

tesv2012020321403498.jpg

tesv2012020321415245.jpg

tesv2012020321393648.jpg

tesv2012020321391146.jpg

Can't get the glare from the sky under control, otherwise I pretty much like day time the way it is.

tesv2012020322002211.jpg

tesv2012020321595560.jpg

tesv2012020322010237.jpg

tesv2012020322035718.jpg

• WBM99WBM99 Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy, those screenshots are fantastic. What mods are you using for it?

PSN: wbm99
    edited February 2012
    Was using the FXAA injector, but the daytime sky was way too bright. Found out my problem was I didn't have the Enhanced Shaders/ENBseries mod (listed on that FXAA page) installed with it, so reinstalling and adding both of those to see if that solves it.

Mods I am using:
    • FXAA Post Process Injector
    • Enhanced Shaders (includes ENBseries patch)
    • Realistic Smoke and Embers
    • Realistic Water Textures
    • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
    • Skyrim HD -2K Textures
    • Sky UI
    • Xenius Character Enhancement (realistic faces)

Probably will add some more gameplay mods, but am holding off til after the Workshop goes live on Tuesday to make sure nothing I currently use breaks.

Dirtyboy on
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
  • The Fourth EstateThe Fourth Estate Registered User regular
    Amputee Marionette Theatre?

edited February 2012
    This is what happens when you turn off your HUD so you can take pics of a dragon.

tesv2012020505432067.jpg

Although before I was eaten, I did get a pretty decent shot of Lydia facing off with it.

tesv2012020505415732.jpg

Earlier another dragon has the nerve to interrupt me while I'm still adjusting my mod settings.

tesv2012020503091301.jpg

Dirtyboy on
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I see this has quickly turned into the "Skyrim screenshots thread" now :lol:

• symbolsorsymbolsor Registered User regular
    Dear Esther Mod
    ?.png

The Polynomial
    ?.png

• DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote:

Too bad once you see it in motion the illusion is wrecked.

edited February 2012
    SkutSkut wrote:
    So uhm. This happened. New Vegas

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

?.png

?.png

?.png

?.png

Dirtyboy on
    Drake wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:

For once, I can get it to run really well. Very little slowdown and the combat animations are good enough that I'm playing a ranged character (archery + destruction spells) in third person. Just avoid looking at the flickering shadows.

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Big Isy wrote:
    If the rumoured bonus that comes with the Creation Kit in two days is really high definition textures for the PC version expect plenty more.

Glal on
  • SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I've got a few good ones out of Dead Space 2. Max settings 1440x900. Note that the game's Anti Aliasing is iffy at best.

?.png

?.png

?.png

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
    Just finished a bout of Skyrim and got some new shots!

stick him!
    ?.jpg

Stick him some more!
    ?.jpg

And somehow, I forgot to post my Witcher 2 shot of Geralt pulling awesomeface
    ?.jpg

?.jpg

That Geralt pic is priceless lol

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    SightTDW wrote:
    I've got a few good ones out of Dead Space 2.

I haven't played 2 so I don't know if it's the same, but the original Dead Space is almost like two completely different games going from minimum to maximum.

DeadSpace2012-02-0519-50-25-54.png

DeadSpace2012-02-0519-49-49-12.png

DS1 also has pretty terrible AA. It's a shame that such an awesome game had such a weird engine. It's super scalable and plays well on older machines, and is absolutely gorgeous in some areas, but at the same time the AA is nonexistent, there are weird bugs (like the game changing the difficulty on you if you don't load your game the right way), and you have to resort to sorcery if you want to play the game with anything other than a 360 controller.

edit: Darlan you bastard.

SmokeStacks on
    edited February 2012
    Skyrim Borderlands

Max settings, 1680x1050

?.png

?.png

?.png

?.png

Dirtyboy on
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote:
    Drake wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:

For once, I can get it to run really well. Very little slowdown and the combat animations are good enough that I'm playing a ranged character (archery + destruction spells) in third person. Just avoid looking at the flickering shadows.

If I wasn't ready to unsubscribe right now, I sure as hell will then.

How about some interesting screens, not just "oh look at this landscape because my computer is so awesome!"

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:
    Drake wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:

How about some interesting screens, not just "oh look at this landscape because my computer is so awesome!"

People don't post their screens here to present them for your particular approval or entertainment. I'm sure your shots of custom NHL jerseys are of no interest whatsoever to many people browsing this thread. How about "Live and let live"? Don't like the screens that are posted, post some you like better. Or go ahead and ignore the thread. That's not really a threat, you know.

redfield85 wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:
    Drake wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:

I have a Core 2 Duo E8400. My computer is not "awesome". And if you don't like the screens me or anyone else post then by all means go away. I see plenty of non-Skyrim shots of funny and "interesting" things in the thread so have no idea what you're bitching about.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Or, you know, you could post some of your own?

steam_sig.png
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Plaing some Gary's Mod on that new Elevator mod
    a0Ich.jpg
    xzPQQ.jpg
    OtFV6.jpg

• BornToHulaBornToHula Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    ?.png

BornToHula on
    steam_sig.png

Origin is the exact same as my Steam, in case you're needing a Support or Assault in BF3.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    redfield85 wrote:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

That game looks like Stalker mixed with Apple's ad department.
    Hi, I'm a Freedom.

And I'm a Duty.

redfield85 wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:
    Drake wrote:
    Big Isy wrote:

wow, thankfully others have spoken on this so I'll leave it but you do realize I've been posting a fair amount of screenshots throughout the thread?

Also, Ruiner999 what game is that? Looks amazingly atmospheric.

• Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, what game was that? Looks like Stalker meets Arma. Redfield, stop being a silly goose.

Also, a picture I got from Skyrim, shame the HUD is in the way.

?.jpg

New Vegas

?.jpg

HL2: I sneak up on an enemy unawares.

?.jpg

Lord_Snot on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I'd guess one of the Operation Flashpoint knockoffs named Operation Flashpoint. (Yes, I'm annoyed at the IP situation.)

• BornToHulaBornToHula Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Nah, that's Arma 2 with the PMC DLC. Fun stuff running around in cargo pants and getting shot at.

I agree about the IP situation, but I'm also really glad that BIS left the thrall of Codemasters. Having played Red River, they were of sound mind.

BornToHula on
    steam_sig.png

Origin is the exact same as my Steam, in case you're needing a Support or Assault in BF3.
    More skyrim shots! I can't help it, the game regularly pumps out some great vistas and moments of hilarity.
    first up some day/night shots of the same view, have it running completely vanilla but using the 'tfc' console command.
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg

?.jpg

• vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg

GRID on Ultra, 1920x1080.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I wish I liked racing games, because man whenever I see screenshots they always look so freaking amazing. But then I'll give Forza or whatever a go and nope. I haven't liked a racing game since Diddy Kong's racing on the N64.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

Sounds like you might be more of an arcade racing kinda guy.

The only thing I don't like about the DIRT/Grid engine is all of the crazy post processing that goes on. Everything gets a sort of sepia tint to it. They've toned it down a lot from when DIRT released, which is nice. Otherwise, a gorgeous engine.

• MangarooMangaroo LondonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Grid has some mods that remove the effect eg:

Mangaroo on
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Goddamn tsunamis From Dust

LEAVE ME ALONE

wattsunami.jpg

There we go, it took a while to build that wall and move all my villages there, but they're safe until nature invents planes

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Send help, I can't stop taking screenshots of Fate Weave kills in Kingdoms of Amalur.

zSmP5.jpg

mCphu.jpg

wgBZs.jpg

• DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Some villains from Spess Muhreen. 1600x900 Max detail settings.

?.jpg

?.jpg

This discussion has been closed.