As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Muaaaah the French [chat]

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    no buster bunny?

deebaser i am disappointed

Also no Mega Buster.

Honestly, I thought I was going to have to explain the omission of Busta Rhymes.

You bros have surprised me.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    I am, indeed, a "buster".

O RLY?

bk-cfobk.jpg
    tyson-douglas-1.jpg
    Buster_Poindexter.jpg
    Busterbunny.gif
    nNUG8F7577T1N.jpg
    ngbbs4e88eef50f418.jpg

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    tyrannus wrote:
    good morning chat

i love my boyfriend and my friends

basically aaron forced me to hang out last night even though i was mad depressed and now this morning i'm feeling pretty good!
    good

HI CASS

sup tyranus

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I'm getting new glasses ... for $37 8-)

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    hi cutie

and by cutie i mean tyrannus

real snugglybear

obF2Wuw.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote:
    body aches. asthma is flaring up. contacts are killing my eyes.

yes. i am going to kick todays ass.

I love those days. The days where you just want to be stubborn and tell the day to fuck off.

yeah i basically feel like I drop kicked the validity of my exam into my professors consciousness.

steam_sig.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    also, all asian friends on facebook and whatever, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT JEREMY LIN, GOD

Asian Harvard Grad Somehow Succeeding In New York

Best Onion-esque headline ever.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    hi cass!

rRwz9.gif
    Deebaser wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

O RLY?

bk-cfobk.jpg
    tyson-douglas-1.jpg
    Buster_Poindexter.jpg
    Busterbunny.gif
    nNUG8F7577T1N.jpg
    ngbbs4e88eef50f418.jpg

What is that? Your image is not coming through at work.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    my meth joke was good.

jerks

steam_sig.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    also, all asian friends on facebook and whatever, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT JEREMY LIN, GOD

Asian Harvard Grad Somehow Succeeding In New York

Best Onion-esque headline ever.

I dunno, "Study Reveals Majority Of Suicides Occur While Trying To Put Fitted Sheet On Bed" is good for a laugh too.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    god so a few nights ago i was bitching about sweater pvp and i was actually kind of mad for realsies

apparently, according to multiple sources who were with me on vent, it was 'adorable'

:|

tyrannus wrote:
    good morning chat

i love my boyfriend and my friends

basically aaron forced me to hang out last night even though i was mad depressed and now this morning i'm feeling pretty good!
    good

HI CASS

sup tyranus

butts

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote:

zenni.com action?

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I find the action sequences in the transformer movies a little hard to follow

I'm not sure if it's because of the camera angle/cuts, or if it's because the transformer models are too detailed for my taste and have all sorts of metallic whirly gigs that look like all the other robots

instead of having a bit more of the primary colors

Deebaser wrote:
    Deebaser wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

O RLY?

bk-cfobk.jpg
    tyson-douglas-1.jpg
    Buster_Poindexter.jpg
    Busterbunny.gif
    nNUG8F7577T1N.jpg
    ngbbs4e88eef50f418.jpg

What is that? Your image is not coming through at work.

200806_Buster_Bluth_arrested.jpg

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    my meth joke was good.

jerks

Oh

method

I get it.

god so a few nights ago i was bitching about sweater pvp and i was actually kind of mad for realsies

apparently, according to multiple sources who were with me on vent, it was 'adorable'

What's complainable about it?

Not from an angle of "What you bitching about lady?", I've never played the game so I have zero idea how it works.

Just curious what irked you about it.

I may be in a position to play that game.

... someday 8->

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

I'm not sure if it's because of the camera angle/cuts, or if it's because the transformer models are too detailed for my taste and have all sorts of metallic whirly gigs that look like all the other robots

you're supposed to just watch for the EXPLOSIONS

919UOwT.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I just went to the optometrist, so I have a current prescription for the first time in years.

Now, how to go about picking a good pair of frames...?

spool32 wrote:
    BeNarwhal wrote:

zenni.com action?

clearlycontacts.ca

Appears to be the same idea though, yes :)

BeNarwhal wrote:

Not from an angle of "What you bitching about lady?", I've never played the game so I have zero idea how it works.

... someday 8->

i had no idea what the fuck was going on, you can't choose what map you want to play when you queue, i was getting yelled at for being bad even though i was healing like a champ, and i got killed by a dude called blumpyblumpkin

also on one map pony and i were on opposite sides and he delighted on kamikazing to kill me

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Witchdr wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Played some more Wakfu. Ran around with a bunch of other people. One level 16, one 12, and one 7

I'm level 8

I felt kinda boss when we were fighting three lvl 15 rats that killed everyone else then I managed to kill 'em off

teleporting around my giant clockface, jumping to 3, hitting people with fire, jumping back to 9

also when the other guys died I could turn back time for them a little bit and bring them back for one turn, under my control

abd is there a good site i can use to read up on that game? It sounds like a blast but since i've obviously been out of the loop reading some of the stuff on their forums about Cps and disobediance being lifted etc.

This game sounds like the sandboxy play i've wanted but i just wanted to read some more about it.

I dunno

there's a wiki, but not a huge one

just play it

ftOqU21.png
    two hours until a medical professional probes my ass.
    Happy Friday.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote:

... someday 8->

i had no idea what the fuck was going on, you can't choose what map you want to play when you queue, i was getting yelled at for being bad even though i was healing like a champ, and i got killed by a dude called blumpyblumpkin

also on one map pony and i were on opposite sides and he delighted on kamikazing to kill me

whatever you delighted in knocking me off a bridge and killing me instantly so we square

BeNarwhal wrote:

... someday 8->

Oh Cass

These are the things that happen just for you (especially Pony getting the opportunity to delight in your torment)! :D

Cass when getting mad at video games, you can be either adorable or tiresome

those are the two options

ftOqU21.png
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    Happy Friday.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...it's Thursday.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

I think it is both - i mean, you have robots that are basically indistinguishable masses of gears and shit, filmed by a camera that is constantly moving and changes angles an average of every 1.5 seconds

it is the exact opposite of a recipe for coherence.

it's like the fight in Quantum of Solace where James Bond fights a guy of identical height and build, who is also wearing a suit, on a construction site where chalk dust falls down and coats both of them, and the camera is whirling around the two

it's like trying to follow a cup and ball trick

rRwz9.gif
    Abdhyius wrote:

they were knocking me by being like

'u mad bro?' 'she seems mad, bro' 'y u ragin bro' :(

Abdhyius wrote:

that is exactly what you deserved!

Quit getting mad at video games!

ftOqU21.png
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:

the answer is always "yes I fucking mad"

and then ban them with your admin powers.

it's what I did when I played TF2

the game is in an open beta, Witchdr

just start playing it if you want to check it out

no point in reading about it

ftOqU21.png
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Played some more Wakfu. Ran around with a bunch of other people. One level 16, one 12, and one 7

I'm level 8

I felt kinda boss when we were fighting three lvl 15 rats that killed everyone else then I managed to kill 'em off

teleporting around my giant clockface, jumping to 3, hitting people with fire, jumping back to 9

also when the other guys died I could turn back time for them a little bit and bring them back for one turn, under my control

Do you have a steady group or are you just pugging it up? Have you made any money yet?

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    zenni optical? I got prescription sunglasses for like 15 bucks.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Cass u mad

So UWO has "schools" in it, where you can learn the various tricks of your chosen trade, as well as earn some money and experience.

The starter cities in the game tend to have large schools in them, and because they're starting cities they generally have very large populations.

Anyway my point is I was in London weaving through a crowd of them when game imitated art and I muttered, "Fucking students ..."

The worst part is they all look the same, having to wear the uniform and all!

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:

I think it is both - i mean, you have robots that are basically indistinguishable masses of gears and shit, filmed by a camera that is constantly moving and changes angles an average of every 1.5 seconds

it is the exact opposite of a recipe for coherence.

it's like the fight in Quantum of Solace where James Bond fights a guy of identical height and build, who is also wearing a suit, on a construction site where chalk dust falls down and coats both of them, and the camera is whirling around the two

it's like trying to follow a cup and ball trick
    so yeah, the Gene Wolfe thing might happen indeed. Can fly standby thanks to fiancee's mom, which saves a ton of money. can be a huge pain in the ass but if we fly out wednesday or thursday it should be doable. kind of trying to coordinate with another couple to make it a joint trip. guess we shall see.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote:
    Deebaser wrote:
    Happy Friday.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...it's Thursday.

My brain is so fried I had a few seconds of panic where I suddenly worried it was Friday and not Thursday, even though it can't be Friday 'cos I don't teach Fridays and I was teaching earlier...

This discussion has been closed.