The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[STEAM] Mobile App: http://store.steampowered.com/mobile (Open Beta)

1939495969799»

• striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    SkutSkut wrote:
    I like Indie Royales system better than humble bundle, end up with less games I don't like, can just give the steam keys away to someone that'll have some fun with them. The actual bundles have been kinda meh tho. But eh, 4 bucks for Zeno Clash and some games to give out when it's over to you guys, as well as a nice album for preordering.

Also let's not forget that Humble Bundle 2 wasn't that good, fucking Cortex Command being awesome and abandonware... :(

That is true, but I believe this is something that the bundle people frown on. At least from gathered evidence that is what I have come to believe. Since I like what they are doing I choose to let them vanish. Understand the other view point though.

striderjg on
    steam_sig.png
  • EntriechEntriech Registered User regular
    Jedi Knight 2 is the best game. I spent forever on the 'ladder' map, with realistic lightsaber physics turned on.
    Anyone remember this?

Gamecenter/Gamertag/Steam ID/PSN: Entriech
    Guild Wars 2: Entriech.3507 | Scythe Gearsnap, Phlork, Irenic
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Entriech wrote:
    Jedi Knight 2 is the best game. I spent forever on the 'ladder' map, with realistic lightsaber physics turned on.
    Anyone remember this?

vid snip'd

Christ, yes.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    So much time spent playing Ladder.

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I had the games on discs years ago, just long since knowing where they are. Such good MP.

Hmmm....does the multiplayer still work?

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks The Myth, the Legend, the Bowman, the Dino FuckerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Playing lotto today, so come monday if all my friends see games in your steam account you know why.

Did I ever tell you how wonderful I think you are?

Just thought you should know.

Not trying to suck up or anything.

Honest.

SmokeStacks on
    73CQcJZ.png
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    The DF/JK collection at $5 is always so temping, but I have the disks for all the game literally right at my feet.

The last time I told myself this, it was for KOTOR. Tried to install it, and one of my discs no longer worked. I bought it the next time it was on sale.

Moral of the story: Discs are frail, Steam is forever (hopefully).

captaink on
  • DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote:
    I had the games on discs years ago, just long since knowing where they are. Such good MP.

We were playing JKA quite a bit together on a PA server provided by the classy Digital Syn after the Christmas sale. And there are other servers out there, ya know... in the wild.

• HiT BiTHiT BiT Pixie Imposter Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Time for a new thread!

HiT BiT on
  • minor incidentminor incident a crow, a scavenger type a heart-shaped box of springs and wireRegistered User regular
    This thread has grown too classy. I've given it a new home with extra large closets for all the top hats and monocles.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/155476/steam-thread-all-dapper-crabs-all-the-time

Go forth and class!

Steam: minor incident || PSN: inter-punct
    Work: twitch.tv/maingear
    When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Drake wrote:
    DoctorArch wrote:

We were playing JKA quite a bit together on a PA server provided by the classy Digital Syn after the Christmas sale. And there are other servers out there, ya know... in the wild.

It has been a long time since I've been called a Mexican Jew Lizard, perhaps it's time to venture back into the wild.

• TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    How is the SP campaign in JK2?

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    TheCanMan wrote:
    How is the SP campaign in JK2?

Good. Single player in all the games are good. The only one I haven't beat is Mysteries of the Sith. Others I have played multiple times each.

This discussion has been closed.