As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Show off your [Screenshots] thread [NSF56k]

• DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Some really old Fallout 3 shots i did on my old system.

RLBNG.jpg

pgT1k.jpg

y4DHA.jpg

TN5WP.jpg

Ao8h5.jpg

Deaderinred on
    More recent-ish New Vegas.

VHKci.jpg

zoK0q.jpg

eA02i.jpg

YZosP.jpg

NO3ev.jpg

6sqQd.jpg

L5y7u.jpg

9NNBc.jpg

0PT7g.jpg

lH3zn.jpg

DlNcO.jpg

ScSUY.jpg

eXSJ0.jpg

lFa2Q.jpg

Ct0Fb.jpg

SsNxj.jpg

WeJUj.jpg

EBAMk.jpg

Bg0MD.jpg

D9pd0.jpg

q3RR3.jpg

NXpdV.jpg

jsMkN.jpg

fyRA3.jpg

QfFx5.jpg

edited February 2012
    Ugh, some of those a bit sloppy, apologies, didn't notice the hud and overlays creeping in.

New Vegas is all over the place due me having to strip a ton of mods out of the game and reinstall because how unstable it became, still haven't finished off the dlcs.

Deaderinred on
  • farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    very nice work dead, it makes me want to reinstall new vegas with a bunch of mods and become an unstable mess again (also fo4 has to come out eventually)

• curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    damn, dead. you've got some great screenshots there. really nice stuff!

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    My mod

wSufw.png
    segZT.png

Just after this screenshot was taken, everyone died because Kaz Takagi charged ahead and attacked the mirelurk kings all by himself.

RoyceSraphim on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    It's this game called Skyrim. You might have heard of it.

Just when I was wondering when I'd upgrade from my leather armor, a thief tried to rob me while wearing elven armor. I'm grateful for his donation. I'll keep his blood on my blade in his memory.

JRNpw.jpg

• ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Puuuuurdy.

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    ?.jpg

Eris Faron does not take kindly to people trying to reason with him, especially Redguards.*

*not racist.

I know the shot is dark, but in fairness, it was in a cave, and caves are dark. It was just perfectly timed with the fountain of blood, the head flying off, and the position of my Blade's katana.

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • SoulGateSoulGate Registered User regular
    Not to be a downer, but the 10 pics per post is a really good idea, when it's only one post like that per page.

When it's back to back posts of 10 pics each, it pretty much equals up to a football field length page anyway.

steam_sig.png
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Tomb Raider Anniversary looks pretty good even for how old it is.

Invisible motorcycle!

?.jpg

Lara has balls of steel.

?.jpg

FAN SERVICE? FAN SERVICE! Also texture and model issues!

?.jpg

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    SoulGate wrote:
    Not to be a downer, but the 10 pics per post is a really good idea, when it's only one post like that per page.

When it's back to back posts of 10 pics each, it pretty much equals up to a football field length page anyway.

On the other side of the coin, it's a screenshot thread. Incredibly long pages with 30mb or more loads are to be expected.

The only downside I'm seeing with such long pages is I don't get taken to the newest post, instead my browser will spaz out for a few seconds and then take me to the bottom of the page. I suspect this has something to do with Vanilla having to resize so many enormous images for viewing at my browser's resolution (1440x900).

SmokeStacks on
  • The_TuninatorThe_Tuninator Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Alice: Madness Returns may not have the best gameplay, but I'll be goddamned if this isn't one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. Absolutely incredible.

yy62v.jpg

8LKwD.jpg

hzF4S.jpg

The_Tuninator on
    edited February 2012
    SoulGate wrote:

On the other side of the coin, it's a screenshot thread. Incredibly long pages with 30mb or more loads are to be expected.

The only downside I'm seeing with such long pages is I don't get taken to the newest post, instead my browser will spaz out for a few seconds and then take me to the bottom of the page. I suspect this has something to do with Vanilla having to resize so many enormous images for viewing at my browser's resolution (1440x900).

My point was more if you're going to post back to back to back with 10 pics each, why not just do one post with them all in it?

SoulGate on
    steam_sig.png
  • DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Here's some of my SR3 screens 1600x900 Maximum pixels and stuff with all the megahurts.

?.jpg

?.jpg

?.jpg

?.jpg

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Dragon decides to attack a mammoth. Dragon gets owned.

tesv2012020901500250.jpg

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Skyrim on Ultra @ 1680 x 1050
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    uXMCO.jpg

edited February 2012
    That can't be Skyrim. It's not all blurry and gray. No dragon either.
    <3 :P <3

Drake on
  • The_TuninatorThe_Tuninator Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Some more A:MR. I know this game wasn't a favorite of the critics, and I may be biased because I weigh atmosphere and story more heavily than gameplay for games like this, but this game was freakin' incredible. More games need stories like this. Alice is a phenomenal character, as well; she's quite possibly my favorite game protagonist. It's a damn shame that this game apparently didn't sell too well, as I would absolutely love to see more of this story at some point.

cuIGU.jpg

Xnc2P.jpg

2mL72.jpg

ozJYr.jpg

The_Tuninator on
  • Edgler VessEdgler Vess Registered User regular
    Skyrim Dragon, I had him as my desktop for quite some time.

th_ScreenShot5-1.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Skyrim Dragon, I had him as my desktop for quite some time.

th_ScreenShot5-1.jpg

On what, half your iPhone?

• Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I loved Alice: Madness Returns, one of my favourite games of 2011.

Now for something that isn't Skyrim! I've been really digging Motorstorm: Apocalypse the last week or so. It's ridiculously fun and it's pretty amazing what the PS3 chucks about given it runs at 1080p. Doesn't look quite as impressive in static screenshots being you can't see the missiles flying by, tower blocks collapsing and tornados tearing up the beach.

6865654405_c1c3d20e11_o.jpg

6865658231_61a3de4275_o.jpg

6865657389_7582ac8023_o.jpg

6865656877_dc2bab5e57_o.jpg

6865656387_b8a6fcd871_o.jpg

6865655791_313628822c_o.jpg

6865654881_ca95b60e34_o.jpg

6865653571_7cae14be97_o.jpg

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
    Damn Grinch, those look fantastic!

And now for more that isn't Skyrim! Hopped back into Ecochron Mercs and decided to try mining. I got... erm... distracted...
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg

• LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Kingdoms of Amalur: first batch at 1400x900, second batch at 1400x900 with the Skyrim injector running on option 3
    Reckoning2012-02-1320-19-03-32.jpg
    PicTwo.jpg
    PicThree.jpg

Second batch:
    AfterPicThree.jpg
    AfterPicOne.jpg
    AfterPicTwo.jpg

Lanrutcon on
    Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    How come you're downscaling them to 1024x640?

now for more skyrim! At least its not a landscape shot.

xnPxU.jpg

steam_sig.png
    Here's a little Killing Floor.

?.jpg

?.jpg

edited February 2012
    SoulGate wrote:
    now for more skyrim! At least its not a landscape shot.

That shot reminded me of

When we were on acid, we would go into the woods... cause when you're in the woods tripping, there's less likely a chance you'll run into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. That was even more of a buzzkill. My friend Dwayne was standing there raising his right hand, swearing to help prevent forest fires. We got away from the bear, he put his arm around my shoulder, he said "Mitchell... Smokey is way more intense in person!

SmokeStacks on
    Peewi wrote:

Ha, bugger. I think photobucket did that automatically. Someone suggest another image hosting site!

Capture.jpg~original
  • BullioBullio Registered User regular
    Diablo 3 beta wanted to voice its opinion on the reddit flair process.

MFufx.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Lanrutcon wrote:
    Peewi wrote:

Ha, bugger. I think photobucket did that automatically. Someone suggest another image hosting site!

imgur.

Lanrutcon wrote:
    Peewi wrote:

Photobucket does that because they're retarded. You can change it, but it's hidden under a ton of menus. Go to account settings, album settings, view upload options. There you can choose what size you want your images to be resized to.

Free accounts can't keep the original image sizes, but you can choose 2048x1536 as your maximum filesize and not have to worry about your images being resized anymore.

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    SoulGate wrote:
    I'll be honest, even seeing 10 screenshots in a row from the same game isn't terribly interesting, seeing multiple posts of 10 even less so. Unless you're the first to post that game it's highly unlikely every single one of those 10+ images is outstanding enough to make people pay attention, rather than spin the mousewheel.

Ok, one full sized Amalur screenie:
    Reckoning2012-02-1523-00-44-09.jpg

Capture.jpg~original
    SPACE MARINES!
    Orc has head.
    ?jpg

OH MY GOD, WHERE ORC HEAD GO!?
    ?.jpg

Now you see Orc...
    ?.jpg

WHERE ORC GO!?
    ?jpg

Now for our regular Skyrim shots!
    ?jpg

?.jpg

?.jpg

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    My Skyrim action shots never turn out very well so I mostly stick to boring old landscapes.

1680x1050, FXAA Injector, Enhanced Shaders/ENBseries patch, 2K HD textures, HD Night Sky, Realistic Water and Smoke, HD Flora.

tesv2012021302561307.jpg

tesv2012021305043731.jpg

tesv2012021400330132.jpg

tesv2012021402085705.jpg

BONUS: Me killed by Lydia with arrow to back of my head while I was fighting a bear

tesv2012021302274157.jpg

Dirtyboy on
This discussion has been closed.