As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

In the market for a car... where do I start researching?

124»

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    It looks like an Aston Martin you would buy in a chinese flea market

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This stupid thread made me spend the last 30 minutes staring at the Porsche website.

As soon as I can spare 200k and get a valid drivers license I'm gonna wrap one of these babies around a tree.

techart-2010-porsche-911-turbo-2.jpg

• Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    My husband got a Hyundai Elantra Touring, it's the wagon

Super nice, zippy, and pretty cute

• Options
    TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    i am getting a '12 Subaru Impreza at the end of this very month.

vroooom!

• Options
    every Porsche is hideous

its like they actively try to make an ugly car

• Options
    Fact.

Jasconius has horrible taste.

• Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Jasconius wrote:
    every Porsche is hideous

The only ugly car Porsche makes is the panamerica, which isn't a Porsche because porsches are only allowed to have two doors

Also the 911 is one of the sexiest cars ever

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I'm getting my new car this week!

Excitement!

First thing I'm going to do when I get it is go drive and get icecream.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Jasconius wrote:
    every Porsche is hideous

Man this post just hurts

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I won't say that the 911 is an ugly car.

But goddamn they've been phoning it in for the last FOREVER in terms of design.

"hey guys, we've reshaped the side mirrors!"

Blake T on
  • Options
    Just got the call!

Car has been delivered!

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Nice Blake, what ya get?

I plan on getting a new car when I get back stateside, mainly cause my older car has been with my parents for 3 years and they claimed it as their own

M.D. on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote:
    This stupid thread made me spend the last 30 minutes staring at the Porsche website.

As soon as I can spare 200k and get a valid drivers license I'm gonna wrap one of these babies around a tree.

techart-2010-porsche-911-turbo-2.jpg

You're gonna get the Ryan Dunn edition?

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:

That's not it, though.

They change pretty much everything in the entire car between series. It's just that they make the panels look very similar to the old one, because that's what people like. Even the brand new model, the 991 looks very similar to the old model (the 997 mk.2), until you park them next to each other.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Do you want to buy my car?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I wrecked my car last May

it's for the best

I tend to space out when I'm driving

I want a motorcycle but I'm fairly certain I'd get my dumb self killed

• Options
    Blake T wrote:

That's not it, though.

They change pretty much everything in the entire car between series. It's just that they make the panels look very similar to the old one, because that's what people like. Even the brand new model, the 991 looks very similar to the old model (the 997 mk.2), until you park them next to each other.

IT'S BORING.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Go stare at Aston Martin's website instead.

dEhbx.jpg

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Aston Martin's are only for cool British spies. I couldn't pull off driving one of those.

• Options
    theres an Aston Martin Vantage that I see on my way to work every now and then

its awesome, but way smaller than I thought

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    The Vantage is fairly small. The DB9 is the bigger coupe.

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Probably gonna off the Mazda 6 soon

the v6 drinks too much gas for my wallet to handle.

too bad, I really love her.

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:

That's not it, though.

The next model 911 is just the current model 911 but based off the drawing where the designers hand shook.

sig_lambo.jpg