As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FIXED] Mobile browser looks wonky.

Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then?Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
Appears to have resolved itself!

No wait it hadn't.

The problem appears that avatars are currently gigantic.

However in this thread that I've just made they look ok.

I've tried clearing the cache and killing the browser and have tried on dolphin and safari.

IcyLiquid on

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This has been mentioned. We'll fix it.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Thanks icy, I have also noticed that there is no quote button, and if you hit quick reply when you are not on the last page it will just stick it at the end of that page and not take you to the last page.

• Options
    SpursSpurs Registered User regular
    There is no edit button.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    On the front page of the forums, the single thread listed under each forum spills to the right instead of wrapping.

Additionally, Back to Discussions, Save Draft, and some other option are all stacked on top of each other below the posting box.

This is on Mobile Safari, iOS 5.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Just to elaborate on the avatar thing in case this is somehow significant...for me, they're all normal size except for the generic silhouette of Gabe one used for people who haven't chosen an avatar. That one is enormous.

• Options
    SpursSpurs Registered User regular
    I have used, opera, fire fox, safari, and the browser that comes wwith my phone, and on al of them, the edit and quote Byron's are missing and avatars are huge.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    The avatars are now normal sized.
    Quote and Edit 'Byrons' are present again.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Avatar problem seems to still exist for me on Android even after clearing all mt browser data. The default Gabe avatar and certain others like @Taramoor (just one I happened to see a moment ago) are still oversized.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Icy the jail icons are still a bit funny sorry to say.

• Options
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Certain lines aren't lining up cleanly in Safari, causing some h-scroll. Mostly the forum index is noticeable.

YL9WnCY.png