As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SOLID SAINTS Auction: BIDDING IS NOW OPEN!:You have until: Feb19; 6:00 PM PST!

mullymully Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in PAX Archive
ss_banner1.png
solidsaints.com
It’s that time of year again when everyone digs deep in their own way to give a little
or a lot of love to a charity that is near and dear to our hearts, Child’s Play. Last year
was the first year that we tried this and you all did incredible. You ended up raising
just shy of $12,000 for Child’s Play and made Solid Saints a Platinum Sponsor. Well
done, you!

auction.png

Auction Start Date: February 16, 2012; 9:00 PM PST
Auction End Date: February 19, 2012; 6:00 PM PST

Hello, PAXers!

We've seen you at PAX. You, the devoted folks who end up with swag aplenty. You had bags and bags of the stuff! Maybe you ended up with 2 copies of -POPULAR VIDEO GAME- somehow? Maybe the signed t-shirt from -FAMOUS GAME COMPANY- isn't your size, but you took it anyway? Or maybe, just maybe, you're one of those amazing cosplay people - perhaps you're a seamstress on a mission of transformation. We're very interested in your services and your unwanted (but worth over $10) items!

We're auctioning off everything from custom character art to freshly baked cookies to afghans - we'd love to add you to the mix. Want to help out - offer a custom costume, a bag of game-related goodies, or something else? Email your username and item/service description to auctions@solidsaints.com no later than February 13th, 2012 and you too can be a part of something great. No time to participate? Well, be sure to bid!

Please read the FAQ/Rules by doing one or both of the following:

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE, HERE

PLEASE ALSO VISIT OUR THREAD IN SE++, HERE

tube approved.

mully on

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    I'm in! I've donated the one thing I can - delicious, delicious cookies.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    Your cookies look amazing @Lexicongrrl - I will be one of many to bid on them, I am sure! Hope to meet you at PAX some time :)

edited February 2012
    My cookies bring all the boys to the yard.

Now just to pick what I want to buy! That Skyrim pendant is dope.

LexiconGrrl on
  • ottoman673ottoman673 Registered User regular

Huh. I want it too... :s

PAX East 2012 Checklist: [x] 3 Day Pass [x] Time off Work [x] Flight [x] Hotel
    ottoman673 wrote:

Oh yeah? It's ON.

I'm working for [insert unpopular oil company name here]. Watch me spend their money!

• ottoman673ottoman673 Registered User regular
    ottoman673 wrote:

Oh yeah? It's ON.

I'm working for [insert unpopular oil company name here]. Watch me spend their money!

Nah, i settled with the skyrim ring.

Feels good to give to such a good cause, though!

PAX East 2012 Checklist: [x] 3 Day Pass [x] Time off Work [x] Flight [x] Hotel