As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hitman 2 is a shitty, stupid game for retards

• NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    handgimp, you can have my account when tube sends yours to venezuela sitting on a stool on a plane with an envelope taped over its head

• GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Wow, this was just posted yesterday and you've already hit the $2100 mark?

You guys really hate Tube.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    This is actually a twisted form of love.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    some of you have a pretty fucked up notion of love.

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
  • LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    I see what you did there.

XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    Is he carrying AMT Hardballers or Desert Eagles? Those things are ginormus.

That really needs amended to the awesome post, by the way.

• mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I love all of us.

This is the coolest thing ever.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    LPS, the only advice I have to give is alcohol. Consume when your level of insanity starts to rise, repeat as necessary.

Also feel free to PM me if you need advice on how to capture/edit/etc. You don't want to hang out with the nerds in the LP thread (@Henroid, @Rent).

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    Handgimp wrote:
    Dear Tube,

I covered the difference, just to make sure you were able to enjoy the full scope of this amazing game.

Sincerely,

Handgimp

mWIRR.jpg

• DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    I'm excited! Is it too early to get excited?

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Also look on the bright side, at least you don't have to do The Force Unleashed too

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    handgimpstopsign.jpg

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Is he carrying AMT Hardballers or Desert Eagles? Those things are ginormus.

That really needs amended to the awesome post, by the way.

Hardballers.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Personally I absolutely despise the entire concept of Let's Plays.

Why? Just curious.

Because Tube hates everything.

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote:

Why? Just curious.

It's his defining feature.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Master stroke, @Handgimp. Master. Fucking. Stroke.

s7Imn5J.png
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    SniperGuy wrote:

Why? Just curious.

No, I hate a limited number of things. Unfortunately for you, one of them is cretins. I could see how this would lead to all of your experiences with me being hate based.

I hate let's plays because they're often done by people who don't have anything particularly interesting or funny to say about a game, other than "HOLY SHIT" or "LOOK THIS IS BAD HAHAHAHAHA". There are also a lot of things like bad sound quality, horrible voices etc. The Trespasser LP was good, as was the (text) KOTOR 2 one. That's about it. Oh, and paint a dinosaur.

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Who's the guy who did the STALKER Let's Play ? Stolls ? That's the best one I've seen.

• DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    Klyka has been and will continue to be the only Let's Play person who does it right.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote:

Why? Just curious.

No, I hate a limited number of things. Unfortunately for you, one of them is cretins. I could see how this would lead to all of your experiences with me being hate based.

I hate let's plays because they're often done by people who don't have anything particularly interesting or funny to say about a game, other than "HOLY SHIT" or "LOOK THIS IS BAD HAHAHAHAHA". There are also a lot of things like bad sound quality, horrible voices etc. The Trespasser LP was good, as was the (text) KOTOR 2 one. That's about it. Oh, and paint a dinosaur.

Do you hate fawning sycophants? That's something I can do well.

JtgVX0H.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote:

Why? Just curious.

Fair enough. I don't watch very many lets plays myself for a similar reason. I only ever made one for prototype because I love the game so much and part of me is just a big kid that wants to show people my pokemons. I don't think it's particularly worth watching if you don't know much about the game or aren't interested in that kind of game. Or don't like my sense of humor. :)
    I watch lets plays (and gameplay videos) by players that are very good and know a lot about the game, but rarely all the way, and usually so I can divine their hidden secrets.

Sounds like you enjoy the ones that are genuine quality pieces of entertainment on their own devices.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    I am the worst LPer here by a wide margin

No, wait

I meant Rent

Rent is the worst

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    To date the only LP I've ever watched was Italax doing his Deus Ex LP.

• jothkijothki Registered User regular
    You think that's bad? I've been gifted a copy of Postal 3 on the condition that I make a Let's Play of it, which I will do eventually. It will be the worst Let's Play ever.

Mercifully, it won't feature video, since that would actually require effort on my part.

And yes, this is Handgimp's fault as well.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I am the worst LPer here by a wide margin

No, wait

I meant Rent

Rent is the worst

Your swear reel was fantastic though.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    edited February 2012
    I enjoy making them. Wether people like them is up to them. I'm not going to argue about it.
    please love me im shallow

Morninglord on
    jothki wrote:
    You think that's bad? I've been gifted a copy of Postal 3 on the condition that I make a Let's Play of it, which I will do eventually. It will be the worst Let's Play ever.

Mercifully, it won't feature video, since that would actually require effort on my part.

Screenshot LPs are a shitload more work than video.

Well, if you're going to do them well, anyway.

• RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    no no we are not turning this into an lp chat thread where people express terrible opinions on lettuce plays and go "HEY...HEY TUBE...YOU SHOULD TOTES WATCH THIS MEDIOCRE LP BECAUSE IT IS THE BESSSSSSSSST please have me guest on your lp please please please"

or the alternative "pa lpers 'ironically' make fun of their lps whilst simultaneously begging for views"

no we are not doing this

if you want to talk about lps and i can tell you why your opinions are bad go to the lp archive. that includes lpers passive-aggressively begging for lp views

ed: tube what's your recording setup look like brosef, recording vidya games is surprisingly more complicated and annoying than youd think

Rent on
  • TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    can't wait for this, i am going to watch every video with a glass of brandy and a pipe in my smoking jacket, this shit is the new masterpiece theater

uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I enjoy making them. Wether people like them is up to them. I'm not going to argue about it.
    please love me im shallow

I enjoyed it, and I haven't even played prototype.

• TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    jothki wrote:

You entered that contest of your own free will and you knew exactly what you were agreeing to do when you did.

edited February 2012
    I like to make fun of myself thank you very much Rent. If I choose to do so I will do so.
    But you did make me realise it gets read differently to how I thought if I still have a link in my sig.

Morninglord on
  • Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Fairchild wrote:
    Who's the guy who did the STALKER Let's Play ? Stolls ? That's the best one I've seen.

That made me want STALKER bad enough to build a new rig and eventually do video LPs of all 3 STALKER games.

• TzenTzen Registered User regular
    I am so confused right now. I had no idea Hitman 2 had such a bad reputation. It's the only Hitman game I've played to completion, and I found that it seemed basically like Hitman 1 (though I never finished the demo) with more refined (tolerable) controls. I loved the globe-trotting and weird cyber ninja shit that popped up later in the game. In fact the only thing I really remember disliking about it at the time was the way the 8-Ballers or whatever caused people to fly around like weightless ragdolls when shot. So I never used those.

But I suppose I can see the difficulty and trial-and-error aspects of it being basically intolerable now, though I just kind of assumed that was just part of the Hitman formula.

Heh you should go back and play hitman 1 then as a sort of holy shit how good is this experiment on yourself.

• Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    I just want to know what family member of Tube's has been held hostage to force him to do this. A) He doesn't like LPs and B) he hates Hitman 2 more than any game I can even think of.

I feel like he'll need therapy after this. More therapy, anyway.

• dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    So when should we expect this glorious creation?

I hope he doesn't pull a Ranaedos.

• DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    There were some decent parts to Hitman 2. There was the opening level, at that mafioso's villa; the one that was the demo, that one was pretty good. The part in the office building was fun, at least for the first half, with the computer geek, where if you stepped on the Cheetos spilled all over the floor, he would hear you. That was funny. There was... um...

yeah, that's about it. Everything in Russia, Japan, and Genericmiddleeastistan was pretty terrible. The finale sucked too, especially compared to the next two games, which each ended with a fantastic blow-off.

• Vaguely LightningproofVaguely Lightningproof Registered User regular
    handgimpstopsign.jpg

I feel this didn't get nearly the level of respect it deserved.