As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MW3 - Modern Mic Chatter 3 - Stop the Mic Chatter (IRL video)

H4D3NH4D3N Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hey guys, I'm back.

Beardnor has come out with another mw3 video so I thought I'd share it with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCClVJQBXI&hd=1

Check it out and have a laugh.
If you dig it, drop a comment and/or a like, subscribe to keep up to date, but most importantly.... share it around!
Any thoughts are welcome (unless you're a total troll, lmao)
Thanks guys!
Cheers!

H4D3N on

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Are you looking for critiques, or just views? Cause if it's the latter this isn't really the appropriate place for it.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Well I used to post on here with my work for critiques. So, I certainly welcome it.
    I just wanted to share my work with other artists and gamers.
    I have forums I'm a member of that push views like crazy... I more appreciate the thoughts of people on here rather than numbers.
    :)

• Options
    DakataDakata Registered User regular
    Clean comedy for a MW3 game parody?

You sure are Boldly going against the grain there.

"Life is a storm my young friend, you will bask in the sunlight one moment be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes."
  • Options
    Hmm... not obnoxious or low brow enough? lol

• Options
    DakataDakata Registered User regular
    When it comes to that game, there is no limit.

"Life is a storm my young friend, you will bask in the sunlight one moment be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes."
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    I don't see any point to these threads other than funneling people to your YouTube page. If you want to start a thread to get feedback on work in progress that's fine but no more of this please.

This discussion has been closed.