As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] No one is as good as they think they are (except me)

19596979899101»

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Fuck Teemo buffs.

huntresssig.jpg
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I'm excited about any and all Lux and Teemo buffs. There really aren't enough Teemo players.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    Sampsen wrote:
    ChaosHat wrote:
    I think we do need that PA Wiki.

If someone is able to set it up, I will happily write up guides for Olaf, Graves, ChoGath and Gangplank.

I could do it but it totally sounds like work so...

someone else do it the exact way I want it to be done.

• lazegamerlazegamer The magnanimous cyberspaceRegistered User regular
    For all of the extra work that would be required to create a consistent template for builds/guides, it seems like just creating guides somewhere like mobafire and adding links to the OP would be easier.

I would download a car.
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    Fuck Teemo buffs.

These are all minor things.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    lazegamer wrote:
    For all of the extra work that would be required to create a consistent template for builds/guides, it seems like just creating guides somewhere like mobafire and adding links to the OP would be easier.

It's not the same, and being on those sites and not being a pro or super-high elo player tends to get you ignored. I'm not up for creating guides on those sites, but I am definitely up for creating one for the PA community.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    lazegamer wrote:

It would be nice though to have one guide per character with different forumer opinions on it. So you could say "For early game on Riven I do blah blah blah blah blah --Carnavon" and then I could add another paragraph and say "It's also good to note that if this happens I like blah blah blah -- Hat" so it would just be one source for all our collective knowledge on a character, and anyone wanting to contribute wouldn't have to write an ENTIRE guide full of stuff just to change or add a couple things. For instance, fuck Black Cleaver on Riven. But if I wrote one and someone wanted to say "Despite what Hat says, I like Black Cleaver for blah blah blah reasons --NotHat" that would be fine.

It would also let us have more generic guides like "So you want to be an AD carry" or "HOW I JUNGLE?!" without everyone being downvoted into oblivion for not having a high elo or something. It's a more crowdsourced, democratic methodology.

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    Yeah I played quite a bit of Teemo and those aren't really going to make much difference to anything.

Also, you could flash while casting Lux's ult? Is that as hilarious as it sounds?

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    clipboard01wdy.jpg

tower diving to feed my teammates

once my Q aim gets better I won't even have those deaths

Jars on
  • GaardeanGaardean Registered User regular
    Since the subject of jungle Udyr has come up, what's the basic role a Phoenix Udyr should be fulfilling when it comes to team fight time? He's not really tanky enough to initiate and he's melee locked, so I seem to just flounder around protecting the back lines until I try to stun a caster or carry, at which point I'm focused and go down without accomplishing much.

steam_sig.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    if he's not tanky enough you are not building him tanky enough. my udyr strategy is build tank run at the enemy team screaming bloody murder then deal out some dick punches

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Gaardean wrote:
    Since the subject of jungle Udyr has come up, what's the basic role a Phoenix Udyr should be fulfilling when it comes to team fight time? He's not really tanky enough to initiate and he's melee locked, so I seem to just flounder around protecting the back lines until I try to stun a caster or carry, at which point I'm focused and go down without accomplishing much.

What do you normally build on him? Udyr is very item dependent and can't afford to fall behind in gold; Udyr with Mercs, HoG, Cloth, and WE should be pretty tanky by the time you have it.

Normally, Phodyr should run in with E, punch the AD carry or mage or whoever needs to be disrupted, and then alternate W and R for damage and shielding while punching people right in the thick of it. He is an initiator due to his tankiness and mobility.

• SerukoSeruko Ferocious Kitten of The Farthest NorthRegistered User regular
    Daris wrote:
    So I asked before, but I think I missed the answer. What does new Shen do that is so OP?

Shen's DPS scales off of His HP. That is it.

"How are you going to play Dota if your fingers and bitten off? You can't. That's how" -> Carnarvon
    "You can be yodeling bear without spending a dime if you get lucky." -> reVerse
    "In the grim darkness of the future, we will all be nurses catering to the whims of terrible old people." -> Hacksaw
    "In fact, our whole society will be oriented around caring for one very decrepit, very old man on total life support." -> SKFM
    I mean, the first time I met a non-white person was when this Vietnamese kid tried to break my legs but that was entirely fair because he was a centreback, not because he was a subhuman beast in some zoo ->yotes
  • SerukoSeruko Ferocious Kitten of The Farthest NorthRegistered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    Fuck Teemo buffs.

Scout Code. Get Dunked.

"How are you going to play Dota if your fingers and bitten off? You can't. That's how" -> Carnarvon
    "You can be yodeling bear without spending a dime if you get lucky." -> reVerse
    "In the grim darkness of the future, we will all be nurses catering to the whims of terrible old people." -> Hacksaw
    "In fact, our whole society will be oriented around caring for one very decrepit, very old man on total life support." -> SKFM
    I mean, the first time I met a non-white person was when this Vietnamese kid tried to break my legs but that was entirely fair because he was a centreback, not because he was a subhuman beast in some zoo ->yotes
This discussion has been closed.