As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HAVE RESERVATIONS AT THE DOUBLETREE?

EskoEsko Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited July 2006 in PAX Archive
If so you should call the hotel (now the Bellevue Hilton) as they have changed their system and reservations have different confirmation numbers than when you made the reservation. From what I have heard most employees are aware of the situation and are very helpful to look up your new number.

(425)455-1300

Esko.jpg
Esko on

• PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I've run into the same trouble when trying to change my reservation (since I might not be able to make it, switching the names on the room to someone else). Phoning up is the best idea as Esko said.

Polago on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2006
    PolaGo wrote:
    I've run into the same trouble when trying to change my reservation (since I might not be able to make it, switching the names on the room to someone else). Phoning up is the best idea as Esko said.

:cry:

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • spydeyspydey Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Thanks for the tip. I have my new confermation number.

spydey on
    cp468kw5.gif
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Legacy wrote:
    PolaGo wrote:

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • CondorCondor Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    damn. now my money will eventually land in Paris' hands. I never wanted to see that happen.

Condor on
    "Don't make me come down there!" ~ God