As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW Game 66 - The Blue Scribes Have Written: Victory for Tzeentch!

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Salvation seems you are on the site a lot, why the drag in taking moves?

Because I keep forgetting that I'm actually playing. I am the dumbs. I need to just subscribe to the thread.

Let me draw and I'll have a move up tonight.

Play Festival of Sinew in Tilea

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Play Festival of Sinew in Tilea

6/6 PP

FTFY

Sorry. :(

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Hey, np, it's your first game here. Just trying to provide a good example. :)

• OverhamsterenOverhamsteren CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Subscribing sounds like a good idea. :)

make art until someone dies
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Vermin Lord (greater demon) to Troll Country
    3/6 PP

MrBody on
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Bloodletter to The Border Princes. 5/7 PP

Leper(cultist) to Bretonnia: 4/6PP

• doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Play a "Warp Portal" in the Norsca, discarding "Warp Shock" to send bloodsworn (cultist) on a trip to The Border Princes.

(M) Warp Portal - 0 - When you play this card, you may discard a card from your hand to move any figure from this region to any other region.

(M) Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.

4/6 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10580
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10581

doldari on
    edited February 2012
    Rule question: Would the Horned Hat get a dial token dominating a ruined Skaven region? The rule book only mentions that no VP are scored for dominating ruined regions, not that domination never takes place. This question goes for any other effect that is triggered by dominating.

MrBody on
  • CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    My reading / understanding is that he cannot, as on page 25 of the rule book it say the following regarding ruined regions:
    During the corruption phase, no victory points are
    scored for dominating that region (i.e., domination is
    not checked for that region).

Because domination is not checked for that region he cannot dominate it, therefore no DAC.
    Though, obviously Blah is the man in charge!

Cerberus on
    No, you can't dominate a ruined region. Updates soon.

Cultist to Tilea
    5/6 PP

edited February 2012
    Round 2, Summoning Phase

game66state101.png

Knights (discard if in Bretonnia) are trying to clean up around here.

Chaos effects:
    Estalia: Hate (figures on this card cannot be moved) and Havoc (Warriors/Greater Daemons roll no battle dice and place corruption during battle phase)
    Tilea: Festival (+1 PP for S when others summon)

The Horned Rat is active.

blahmcblah on
    That map seems a bit off, the Bloodletter started the turn in Telia so Slaanesh should only have 5/6PP. Warpstorm was played in Norsca so the Warpstorm should be there and the Khorne Cultist should be in Bretonnia.

edited February 2012
    That map seems a bit off, the Bloodletter started the turn in Telia so Slaanesh should only have 5/6PP. Warpstorm was played in Norsca so the Warpstorm should be there and the Khorne Cultist should be in Bretonnia.

I thought that Warp Portal was a very strange play. No idea why I read Bretonnia at first. Doldari did edit the post, so maybe he changed the location after I read it? Anyway, I never thought the Bloodletter was played after the Festival, I just forgot to knock Slaanesh down to 5 after the Seductress play. Fixing now.

Edit: Oh right, there was a Warp Portal in Bretonnia in the other game I'm hosting. I can't believe I did that again, heh.

blahmcblah on
    edited February 2012
    You're not the only person to be making mistakes.

Oh my god. I meant to put my great daemon in Kislev, not Troll Country. I initially said to put a cultist in Troll Country to extend my reach to Norsca, but changed my mind to Greater Daemon in Kislev for more protection. I quickly edited "cultist" to "greater daemon" but it was early in the morning and I forgot to edit the location too!

Guess it's too late to change. Unless peeps are feeling overly generous about redoing that round (would anything change?), then my next move to try and recover would be Rat Ogre to Kislev.
    1/6 PP

MrBody on
    Sorry dude, it's 100% up to everyone else; if they're all ok with it, I'll let you move it to Kislev.

edited February 2012
    Short pause for everyone to chime in.

Edit: I may not be here when the decision is made (going gaming IRL shortly), so if everyone says it's ok with them, please continue and I'll update the board later.

blahmcblah on
    I don't mind.

Horny, it would have changed where I placed my previous bloodletter. I hate to be a dick, and I don't mind if you change your move, but you asked if it would have affected how things went, and it would have.

Regardless of how that goes: Bloodletter to Kislev! 2/7 PP.

blahmcblah wrote: »
    Short pause for everyone to chime in.

Edit: I may not be here when the decision is made (going gaming IRL shortly), so if everyone says it's ok with them, please continue and I'll update the board later.

I don't want to change it, but if just only me hate it, I accept it.

If the move approval doesn't pass this might be the only game in history where I consider taking the Vermin Lord upgrade! First!
    Usually I consider it the HR's weakest one.

edited February 2012
    I will wait to do my next move until we decide on this.

Overhamsteren on
    Ok so Doldari and I both feel a bit uncomfortable changing it. Shall we just agree to keep it as-is and get on with the game, rather than delay things?

MrBody, do you feel we're being unfair?

edited February 2012
    No choice. Play on.

Chalk it up to Bugs Bunny antics where the tunneling Vermin Lord surfaced to find he was nowhere near Albuquerque.

MrBody on
    Ok then, Nurgle is active.

edited February 2012
    Leper(cultist) to Estalia: 3/6PP

Overhamsteren on
    Play a "Warpstorm" in Troll Country.

(M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.

4/6 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10594

@Salvation122 did you remember to sunscibe? :mrgreen:

I did, but I left the computer on with PA open overnight so it didn't show up.

Cultist to Tilea
    4/6 PP

edited February 2012
    Play Skitterpleap to Kislev
    1/6 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10620

MrBody on
    MrBody wrote: »
    Play Skitterpleap to Kislev
    1/6 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10620

Moving how many to where?

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    He gets to decide what/where/if to Skitter during the domination phase if he dominates

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
    Ohhh, I completely missed that bit. Thanks Segs.

Bloodletter to The Badlands, and rest.

edited February 2012
    Leper to Estalia: 2/6PP

Overhamsteren on
    edited February 2012
    Play a "Warp Shock" in Bretonnia.

(M) Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.

3/6 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10640

doldari on
    Play Shroud of Secrecy in Border Princes

3/6 PP

Round 2, Summoning Phase

game66state11.png

Knights (discard if in Bretonnia) are trying to clean up around here.

Chaos effects:
    Troll Country: Storm (T may place a Warpstone if he gets a kill)
    Kislev: Leap (if HR dominates, may move figures to an adjacent region)
    Bretonnia: Shock (magic and Warpstones add to T's domination)
    Estalia: Hate (figures on this card cannot be moved) and Havoc (Warriors/Greater Daemons roll no battle dice and place corruption during battle phase)
    Tilea: Festival (+1 PP for S when others summon)
    The Border Princes: Shroud (S cannot be targeted in battle while other targets exist)

Khorne is resting; The Horned Rat is active.