As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dinner Partner(s)/Guest(s) for Friday or Saturday Night

Saber17Saber17 Registered User new member
edited February 2012 in PAX Archive
Hi, I'm going to PAX-East [for the first time] from Colorado and am looking for a dinner partner or partner(s) for the evening of either Friday, April 5th, or Saturday, April 6th. I make it a point to go to a unique, upscale dining experience every time I travel. As this is my first time in Boston - and on the east coast - I have decided to have dinner on The Spirit of Boston, a cruise yacht that cruises around Boston Harbor. Given the nature of the experience, I would prefer to not be eating dinner alone on the yacht when most others will likely be in a group. As such, I would like to have one or more partners join me for the experience. Please note that this dinning event is non-binding and should be considered a one-time event.

I will cover the cost of a female guest. Depending on the situation, I may cover the costs of the entire party as a courtesy for joining me. Those interested should e-mail me at [email removed by moderator] by Friday, March 24, 2012 so I can RSVP appropriately. I will have a rental car and will be able to provide transportation for anyone who would need it. Dress attire will likely be business casual or light formal.

For those interested, I will be 26 at the time of PAX East and work as a full-time software developer.

P.S. Any parties interested in joining me for my trip to see the U.S.S. Constitution, please contact me for a possible group RSVP.[/email]

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    Saber17Saber17 Registered User new member
    If it wasn't obvious, this is for PAX-EAST.

• Options
    peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Well, I'm in.

peetsnack on
    7B14287.png
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    PAX is not a dating service, do not treat it as such.

E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.