As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Pre-Pax Bar Crawl] Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World!

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    !Chikorita, I choose You!

+1, and Go for the GOLD Rocky!

D'oh! I got put on Team Mareep. Can I get switched?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    !Chikorita, I choose You!

+1, and Go for the GOLD Rocky!

D'oh! I got put on Team Mareep. Can I get switched?

Sure can. I honestly have this issue where I keep on confusing Mareep and Chikorita. I think it's Pokylexia.

This means there are 2 spots in Team Green Gold and 4 spots in Team Yellow Gold.

• blAAAm!!!blAAAm!!! Cleveland, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose You! !Chikorita. Gold

If my any chance a spot on Blue, Silver opens i would like that. But if not no worries!

blAAAm!!! on
  • forging_realityforging_reality Registered User regular
    I choose you Mareep!! Yellow: Gold +1!

side note: oh boy oh boy oh boy!

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    You are good with me, sir. I am leaving it up to my friends to sign up.

How long after all teams are closed do you think you will open them back up?

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    blAAAm!!! wrote: »
    If my any chance a spot on Blue, Silver opens i would like that. But if not no worries!

Keep checking once the teams all get opened up again. YOU have to change your spot, not Atlus. Just post in here again what team you want to go on (and probably let him know which team you were on before so he can remove you).

bYf6vNQ.png
  • ObernathusObernathus Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose you !Mareep Gold!

Obernathus on
  • The_SavesThe_Saves Magistrate of Crazy Town KirklandRegistered User regular
    My friend is taking awhile to respond (like ten minutes)! Doesn't he know this is all about the now?

So I will sign up for:
    !Mareep Gold +1

(Now he has no choice) ^_^

Ummm...
  • rubikscuberubikscube BostonRegistered User regular
    I choose you !Chikorita Gold!

• Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    And with that all teams are now temporarily closed. I am will be opening them back up after the weekend.

• ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Look at all those Green/Gold signups!

I AM GOING TO HAVE SO MANY NEW FRIENDS.

• StarVVolphStarVVolph Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Am excited!

StarVVolph on
    And with that all teams are now temporarily closed. I am will be opening them back up after the weekend.

So, minimum, midnight on Monday? I don't want to be out tomorrow afternoon playing hockey and come back to see everything filled. Haha. I still want to move to Silver.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    I too want redfield85 to move to silver.

JUST SAYIN CUZ HE'S MY BUDDY YA KNOW

Although you will be in good hands in gold ^_^

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • University OgreUniversity Ogre Registered User regular
    !Totodile Silver, I choose you!

I'd also like to put in a slot on that team for a friend. I don't think he has a forum account (yet.)

• LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Out of curiosity, for those of us who happen to be traveling down to the con with a group of friends, all of whom have already booked their tickets and confirmed their solid interest in the pubcrawl, (6 of us in total), does this mean that we need to have 3 of us register for the pubcrawl (ie: 3 +1s)?

(If so, I'll talk to them tomorrow regarding this, but just want to confirm)

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
    edited February 2012
    Out of curiosity, for those of us who happen to be traveling down to the con with a group of friends, all of whom have already booked their tickets and confirmed their solid interest in the pubcrawl, (6 of us in total), does this mean that we need to have 3 of us register for the pubcrawl (ie: 3 +1s)?

(If so, I'll talk to them tomorrow regarding this, but just want to confirm)

Seems it. My friend said he tried signing up and hasn't gotten a confirmation email all day. I told him to wait till Sunday to see if something pops up.

juju wrote: »
    I too want redfield85 to move to silver.

JUST SAYIN CUZ HE'S MY BUDDY YA KNOW

Although you will be in good hands in gold ^_^

I am pretty fucking awesome. Just sayin.

The more PAX crawls I do, the more comfortable I am becoming acting like a fool. Haha.

!Totodile Silver, I choose you!

I'd also like to put in a slot on that team for a friend. I don't think he has a forum account (yet.)

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Rast wrote:
    I choose you Chikorita Gold +1! Hooray for drinks!!!!!

I'm not seeing my name in a team... :( Did I not get put in Chikorita gold or am I somewhere else? Or did I simply get misplaced?

Rast on
    Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
  • LokialeLokiale \o/ Registered User regular
    *hugs the thread and everyone in it* Ohh! I've been waiting for you, pokecrawl thread! You make me super happy. <3

East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Rast wrote: »
    Rast wrote:

I'm not seeing my name in a team... :( Did I not get put in Chikorita gold or am I somewhere else? Or did I simply get misplaced?

It looks like you got missed. Just write a nice PM to Atlus and I'm sure he'll fix it :)

• RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote:
    Rast wrote: »
    Rast wrote:

It looks like you got missed. Just write a nice PM to Atlus and I'm sure he'll fix it :)

Will do! Thanks!

Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
  • AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Hey can the hat girls get on team green gold? (not that we really stick with any one team) 000ft1cd

FYI the hats can be ordered at www.etsy.com/shops/athenaswink and 20% of the profits from all pup crawl hats go to childs play. We will work on getting the new starters up in hat form sometime next week.

Athena on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Athena wrote: »
    Hey can the hat girls get on team green gold? (not that we really stick with any one team) 000ft1cd

FYI the hats can be ordered at www.etsy.com/shops/athenaswink and 20% of the profits from all pup crawl hats go to childs play. We will work on getting the new starters up in hat form sometime next week.

signups are still temporarily closed. You will need to check back after they re open

• KalaylajaylaKalaylajayla Registered User regular
    *waits patiently*

• StephidabefidaStephidabefida Registered User regular
    Is team Snorlax happening again this year? A few of us want to enjoy the crawl while being as lazy as possible.

bftgk95jb551.png

• Summit42707Summit42707 Registered User regular
    Will we be able to sign up in any available spots as they come? I'd really like to get in on this.

Will we be able to sign up in any available spots as they come? I'd really like to get in on this.

When signups re-open, you will be able to sign up. There is no waitlist. Keep an eye on the thread.

• AxonAxon Registered User regular
    I am so ready to dominate with Team Yellow.

• VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    QQ. Are they going to reopen? This was going to be my first :(

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • tehnakkitehnakki Registered User regular

Hufflepuff for lief, muthafuckers!

the 'teh' is silent: eljay ~ * ~ twitter ~ * ~ ravelry ~ * ~ last.fm
  • Summit42707Summit42707 Registered User regular
    Sorry about that, guess I should have paid a little closer attention to the previous posts. I'll be sure to check tomorrow if I get the chance. Thanks!

• TheSeffTheSeff South Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Oh God finally! SOEXCITED.

!Cyndaquil Gold +2

TheSeff on
    I am literally only registered on this forum for the PAX East PokeCrawl; Red Gold four years running. Feel free to ask questions regarding Boston Area bars, restaurants, attractions, etc around PAX East.
  • VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    tehnakki wrote:

Ty GGG :]

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
    TheSeff wrote: »
    Oh God finally! SOEXCITED.

!Cyndaquil Gold +2
    tehnakki wrote: »

• TheSeffTheSeff South Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Yeah, I just read through the thread after making an initial post. I'll keep an eye on it.

I am literally only registered on this forum for the PAX East PokeCrawl; Red Gold four years running. Feel free to ask questions regarding Boston Area bars, restaurants, attractions, etc around PAX East.
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Why would you want to show up late? Would be kind of sucky to show late, sober, while most others will have had a good head start. Like zerzhul said, someone could be enjoying the whole thing while you might show and be like "what a bunch of drunk morons" and leave.

Just my opinion. Do whatever you please.

Because I'm driving from New Jersey and I won't be in Boston until after the start point! :P

Here's hoping for team Snorlax. I even have my PokeHat ready!

Just take the train from Trenton! I'm from Philly and taking it. Or are you working and then heading up?

bYf6vNQ.png
  • browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    Is team Snorlax happening again this year? A few of us want to enjoy the crawl while being as lazy as possible.

I think Eep usually organizes team snorlax and she's not coming this year. But that being said, I don't know how 'organized' team snorlax usually is. As is said every year, 'planning' is a little too much effort for team snorlax. ;) I think you should just show up at a bar and hang out. Camping, as we know, is a legitimate strategy.

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
    Today is the NHL trade deadline. I am watching the TV and Internets like a hawk. I am doing the same with this thread!

bYf6vNQ.png