As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW Game 66 - The Blue Scribes Have Written: Victory for Tzeentch!

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    What!? But 1...2...3...4... Fucking Warp Portal. Ok, fixed. :P

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Tayrun wrote: »

Now with click-free!

edited February 2012
    Hooray, new page!

Things that need to happen:
    1. Khorne to discard a chaos card
    2. Nurgle to discard a chaos card
    3. Khorne to choose an upgrade
    4. Nurgle to choose an upgrade
    5. Tzeentch to choose an upgrade
    6. Slaanesh to choose an upgrade
    7. The Horned Rat to choose an upgrade
    8. I'll reveal the next Old World card; The Horned Rat to make any decisions

blahmcblah on
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »

Now with click-free!

You're steadily earning my wrath...

Also, I'll go with the nerfed Bloodletters upgrade I guess. If I don't win it's because you nerfed it unfairly. Calling it now.

It's good I only piss off Khorne when I'm hosting, not playing. :P And hey, it was done by a democratic vote, but it's still plenty strong.

GO FINISH UP THE DUNGEON LORDS GAME!

... then start another one because I really wanna play again...

I'm working on it. :P Not so sure I'll start another one though... at least not right away. I should probably try to get a real job instead.

• OverhamsterenOverhamsteren CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Discard....drumroll.....Choking Stench :shock:

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10788

make art until someone dies
  • doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    Upgrade, Mystical Disregard.

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Awwww. What's the fun in Mystical Disregard? Follow my example and choose your fabulous greater daemon upgrade!

I shall have my fabulous great unclean one upgrade

It's chose your worst upgrade week! Crimson Tide and Cavalcade of Decay, I'm looking at you!

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Fall from Grace

Round 3, Old World and Draw Phases

Witch Hunters
    Place one Hero token in each of Bretonnia, Estalia and The Empire. - In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, in each region containing a Hero token, the player with the greatest Threat score loses one corruption token there, if he has any present.

game66state16.png

There are only two Hero tokens remaining, so The Horned Rat to place the new Heroes.

After that, the Draw Phase:

Draw 2, 7 in hand, 15 left in deck
    Draw 2, 4 in hand, 15 left in deck
    Draw 5, 5 in hand, 11 left in deck
    Draw 2, 6 in hand, 15 left in deck
    Draw 2, 4 in hand, 15 left in deck

Once The Horned Rat has found homes for the new Heroes, Khorne will be active to begin the summoning phase.

New hero token in Estalia and Bretonnia.

What happens in hero token regions if two players are tied for highest threat?

It's only possible for two gods to be tied in Threat if one of them is HR, and in that case, HR is considered to have the lower Threat (and of course, he has no corruption tokens to lose anyway).

Bloodletter to Estalia. 6/7 PP.

5/7 PP

I'm clearly being picked on. :(

Haha, not deliberately, I promise. I just correct things I think need correcting when I see them.

Creeping Death to Telia
    Creeping Death - 1 - If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10814

edited February 2012
    Play "Bolt of Change" to Estalia. Replace Bloodletter with two Bloodsworn.

Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect.

6/6PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10815

doldari on
    Man those upgrade icons are tough to read. I know all the upgrades and I still have trouble sorting them out.

@Salvation122 is up.

I hate Tzeentch. So much. So goddamn much.

MrBody wrote: »
    Man those upgrade icons are tough to read. I know all the upgrades and I still have trouble sorting them out.

The two circles next to the Bloodletter are supposed to be points (although it would be one circle in this game); there's a corruption token next to the Great Unclean One; for Tzeentch, I think it's supposed to be one circle on top of another circle, representing a card being disregarded (I guess - this is the one that makes the least sense to me); FfG is obviously Fall from Grace; and you can see the Vermin Lord moving around for 1 PP. They're not perfect, I know, but you get used to them.

edited February 2012
    I hate Tzeentch. So much. So goddamn much.

Sorry, so watch out for other Gods. :)

doldari on
    edited February 2012
    The non-professional (non-talented) graphic artist in me says it'd probably be easier to just have C, W, GD for the unit upgrades and abbreviations for the others. Easier to memorize or look up the upgrades then apply to that.

And I agree that Khorne should go after Tzeentch.

By the time this game is over, I'm not going to be able to shake the impression of Katee Sackhoff being bloodthirsty.

MrBody on
    Nothing.

But.

The.

RAIN.

Cultist to Tilea

5/6 PP

edited February 2012
    Play Grey Seer to Estalia.
    5/6 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10831

MrBody on
    Round 3, Summoning Phase

game66state171.png

Knights (discard if in Bretonnia) and Hunters (remove a Nurgle corruption at Hero) are fighting a losing battle against Chaos.

Chaos effects:
    Tilea: Death (N places corruption in adjacent regions if he dominates)

Khorne is active.

Could Mystical Disregard theoretically be used to play a chaos card over one of your own? The wording seems to indicate it HAS to be an enemy card, but it makes little sense you can't replace your own spells.

We're going to play it as written. I really don't think Mystical Disregard needs to be any better than it already is.

Has anyone in the history of this game ever chosen the expansion Changer of Ways upgrade?

If you mean the Lord of Change, I'm sure someone somewhere has picked it, although I've never personally seen it.

Bloodthirster to The Empire. 2/7 PP.

Play Festering Fever to Telia: 4/6PP
    (M) Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter.

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10878

Play Festering Fever to Telia: 4/6PP
    (M) Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter.

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10878

Oh no you didn't

Play "Warpstorm" to Bretonnia.

(M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.

6/6PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/170/acts/10908