As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Oscars Pool 2012 Champion is...Bogey! Again! Thrice in Four Years! Make him prizes!

1323334353638»

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    made me cringe something fierce when that one Cirque du Soileil guy missed his jump.

• Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I think my favorite thing was his Justin Bieber bit.

But then he immediately made a fat joke about Jonah Hill. And I was like can you just imagine. You lose a ton of weight and are starting to get critically acclaimed and then Billy Crystal is like "good thing there are cupcakes after the show Jonah."

e: This was pretty funny
    In his montage, Crystal’s “Midnight in Paris” bit included his Sammy Davis Jr. character, complete with Sammy Davis Jr.’s complexion (It was a character he regularly spoofed on SNL — nearly 30 years ago). Combined with a few other jokes with racial overtones — like Crystal saying that after he saw “The Help,” he wanted to go out and hug the first black woman he saw — Twitter erupted with complaints that Crystal was being offensive. Wrote the AP: “When Octavia Spencer won supporting actress for ‘The Help,’ comedian Paul Scheer tweeted her win ‘shows just how far we’ve come since Billy Crystal performed in Blackface.’ ”

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    yeah that jonah hill thing was just like
    cmon buddy
    really
    why dont you go make a colin mochrie is bald joke while youre at it

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    I'm weird with period pieces and the like in that I never want to sit down and watch them, but if I happen to be there and they come on I always enjoy them

I'm much the same way. Even if there's a period piece that I know looks great and I'll probably love, it takes me forever to finally get around to watching it. I'm just never in the mood.

Yeah. I pretty much have to watch "serious" movies as soon as I want to watch them or I never get around to it

Same. I'm really impulsive with my movie watching, so I tend to watch them alone.

In the dark.

Sweaty

Naked.

Hey, Marcus 8->

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    MAKE PRIZES!

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Woo, just found I got in a tie for 1st place at the theater's Oscar pool. And guessed the tiebreaker exactly (Artist with 5 total wins). But so did the other projectionist. Oops.

And someone should present Bogey some prize presentations before I have to go find some cut-and-paste clip art.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I'm still working on mine! should be ready tomorrow

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Try not to get banned this time, YaYa.

• Options
    no promises

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Congrats Bogey! Working on fixing my tablet, should be able to whip something up this weekend. If all else fails I can always do somethin by hand.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I have no good ideas

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I have no good ideas

Tom Brady appreciation post.

And not the "I'm so glad that Tom Brady lost," kind of appreciation post.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    I saw The Room at a screening again last night

I should say this is in Australia

during any and all football, there were various callouts of 'GO TEBOW' and 'BRADY AIN'T GOT SHIT ON US'

in fucking Australia

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Why wouldn't we send our hardcore football fans to an island nation founded by criminals for the interim period between seasons?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    but these were people with Australian accents!

• Options
    Look, I know how easy it is to get people with irritating accents mixed up, but those were Bostonites, not Melbourne residents.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Look, I know how easy it is to get people with irritating accents mixed up, but those were Bostonites, not Melbourne residents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuXwdUS_Lc

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Doodle thread is close-locked so HERE YOU GO @Bogey

Ne7ed.png

SabreMau on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Haha, I love it!

Thank you so much for this, @SabreMau ! This totally made my day. :o

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!