As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Tijuana Death[Phalla] - End of Match: Leaving The Ring Victorious

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Also, why would you trust your fighter info with langly when we have a network head?

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Because virgil isn't online and I'm impatient? Also I'm neutral and want to make boatloads of money?

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    extendwow....Ok so I am going with Cayrus.. Hullis wasn't mafia. That and yet again don't think I will be on today.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Don't care about vote close.

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    some good names today

match 3 in particular is a tough choice

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I am the worst at betting. Ive tried picking cool names and lost two, won one. Then I tried picking the opposite of cool names and lost two, won one.

Maybe tonight I'll have to default to coin flipping. Cant get much worse than what Ive been doing.

Langly wrote: »
    Because virgil isn't online and I'm impatient? Also I'm neutral and want to make boatloads of money?

And how does this benefit the village?

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I've given all my info to Virgil, so I'll leave it up to the village to catch me in some sort of lie and not some lame coincidence.

loxx because Hullis wasn't mafia, and he was the original BW.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    While I kind of still agree with the loxx vote in general, it wasn't as if anyone tried to pull shenanigans to move the bandwagon. Virgil suggested Hullis, so it's certainly not damning to Loxx.

The fact that activity has still not picked up is sort of weird. Usually people feel compelled to defend themselves? I'm actually going to hold off on that vote for now until this headache goes away and I can think a little more clearly <.<

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    I am the worst at betting. Ive tried picking cool names and lost two, won one. Then I tried picking the opposite of cool names and lost two, won one..

At least all the names are kinda equally cool this time around. Unless you're a fan of the Wu-Tang clan then one fighter has an edge.

• corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Weekend slowdown.
    pharezon

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »

And how does this benefit the village?

It benefits...me?

And the person who contacts me because I can help make them money.

Yes, but you having money ultimately means the village has less. When the village was uncoordinated, it might have been an okay plan because it can help someone get a large stack of money and do something with it, but now it's just taking money from whoever is on the opposite side of the bet.

Anyway, Pharezon is who I wanted to vote for a few days ago before the JABMonkey wagon came on. Also, Ringo set off my mafiadar day 2, but has laid low ever since except for the evidence against JAB.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Phyphor for now
    reasons= sadly I tend to think Phyphor is always evil (see Baidol's game). Seems roman is this way also.
    But he was on the first flash wagon so..so there you go

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Ugh, this is a mess. We've hit a point where there are lots of half-leads but nothing concrete. Hopefully someone hit on an investigation last night and can pass it along to Virgil, because right now we're mostly shadowboxing.

cayrus, for the moment.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    I think ending early. we are only talking about it ending 2 hrs earlier than it normally would. plus I start a new job next week so I'm not sure how well i can follow.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Won't be around at vote close, so don't blame me for anything, get me? ;-)
    pharezon

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Changing to ending early

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Stever I think

or maybe Loxx again

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Welp, had 18+ extra hours this week, but things should be normal now.

Give me updates if you feel up to it. Last night's bidders should also contact me.
    It's disappointing that the vig bids have missed as much as they have.

The mafia hits suck, but they could have been worse.

VayBJ4e.png
    going with loxx and ending early

• FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Weekend votes are the best. Pharezon seems as good as any.

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Loxx because it almost went through yesterday and haven't seen anyone say much about new information why it shouldn't happen again.

ending early

PSN SeGaTai
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    !Corvidae jumped on 2 bandwagons and one of them was mine.

• ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    Nuts - I won't be around vote close tonight - no tying the votes while I'm away!

I'll be watching you.

With my eyes.

In the back of my head.

Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    God, I really want to vote for both Pyphor AND Ringo.

For pretty close to the exact same reasons.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Extend

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Oh and extend.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Slow weekend is slow. Loxx for Reasons.

It would help the village as a whole if you were to say what those actually were.

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    with a capitol R

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    Well I'm done being covered in glitter from arranging flowers for my friend's wedding. Let's go loxx and close early

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    going to stick on Cayrus. I'm not too sold on the other choices.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Loxx.

• PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Bah, I already explained why I voted for the way I did. I'll go with Loxx

jkZziGc.png
    Wonder what I'm doing to be so suspicious except for not coming up with better leads

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Not dying for one.

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Two hours until standard vote close. Get votes and actions in, and voice your opinion for handling Day 7 if you have not yet done so.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    SLyM wrote: »
    Not dying for one.

My first game since August, I'm sure no one is either itching to pull the trigger on me or is deathly afraid of my Phallaprowess. I'd bet a villager is more likely to off me than the mafia.

Edcrab's Exigency RPG