As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[StarCraft2] POST IN NEW THREAD!!

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    @meeksa

9pm EST Sunday night good for our match?

• RofflorRofflor Adventurer Registered User regular
    Can anyone make a map or point me to how I could make a custom map with the reaver instead of colossus from the robo? I just want to try how it feels in sc2, the model is already in the game as I understand it?

76561197968655073.png
  • BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    just play one of the sc2bw maps, it's in there

• RofflorRofflor Adventurer Registered User regular
    Yeah but then i get the rest of the bw along with it.

76561197968655073.png
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    sooooooooooooooooooooo

i feel pretty bad after this game

repimg-33-256742.jpg

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Well, playing terran tends to do that to you dhal.

I call this the " I killed his hatch with an 11/11 2rax so make a ton of marines and do whatever the fuck I want" build

repimg-33-256797.jpg

• TrunkersTrunkers Registered User regular
    Trunkers gets PA ladder redemption:
    zYQgz.jpg
    myMd1.jpg

My MTG Cube Site - -http://riptidelab.com
    edited March 2012
    Trunkers keeps up the brag-train, since nobody's posting on the forums. One week after beating MarineKing, Trunkers takes down another Code S star.

I call this one "The Magic Elevator"
    http://drop.sc/126546
    FWnDn.jpg

Trunkers on
    Trunkers thinks it's a little creepy that he keeps posting in the third person.

bio = super code s

• YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Code Biosys

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • crucialityfactorcrucialityfactor Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    mastman wrote: »
    had my first motorbike lesson today.

amazing fun.

yessss do eeeettt.

I can't wait to get my bike back out when it gets warmer. So excited cause it's the best

it was only an introductory lesson. still time to wait before we sort out the finances for a bike as well as where the hell to keep it. two car garage filled with two cars - not sure where it can go.

Only logical place is in your bed.

• mEEksamEEksa Registered User regular
    @meeksa

9pm EST Sunday night good for our match?

Works for me.

Biosys wrote: »
    bio = super code s

So far I have run into 4 people I know on ladder. Jaziek, Biosys, Kebeh and an MLG writer. Is this common? Do you guys see lots of friends on ladder?

• narwhalnarwhal monodon monoceros Registered User regular
    so are any of the Australians close enough to Melbourne to go see these? They look like the coolest things ever:
    npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/02/24/147367644/six-legged-giant-finds-secret-hideaway-hides-for-80-years?ps=cprs
    I want one.

Narwhal#1834
    I have never seen anyone I know on ladder.

Who won in the vJaziek?

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Trunkers wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    @meeksa @variable How are the games going?

I play SorC in CSTL in about 12 minutes.
    oh shit, how did this go?

@kedinik I lost to hummingbird, only set to have happened thus far. lost 0-2, gave him one good game.

Live report-style post since I had fun watching the deciding game.
    SorC stole gas, then both went phoenixes. Sorc had a few more due to gas steal but Trunkers defended well with stalkers and his own phoenix count.

Both players expanded with very similar armies while upgrading and teching. Trunkers opted for heavy ground upgrades and colossi tech while SorC secretly massed carriers behind his third. Trunkers responded to the scouted third with a bold double expand, one ninja'd in the corner.

Trunkers rolled out with a faster max, dark templar mixed in and a huge colossi count, obliterating SorC's ground army and 4th. He was, however, driven out with the reveal of the carrier fleet.

Trunkers grabbed blink and rolled out with his maxed army again, this time with more stalkers. However, the near-max fleet of carriers proved too strong for the army that was handicapped by colossi pop space.

SorC's carrier fleet began slowly-but-steadily wiping expansions out with chargelot support and in the end proved too strong for the void ray / blink army that Trunkers was able to amass before the fleet came knocking on his natural 3rd's door.

oh holy shit that's amazing

I will watch this afternoon, thanks!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited March 2012
    dhal I can't watch right now, did you do the bunker wall?
    Biosys wrote: »
    bio = super code s

So far I have run into 4 people I know on ladder. Jaziek, Biosys, Kebeh and an MLG writer. Is this common? Do you guys see lots of friends on ladder?

I think I hit a PA person once ages ago

of course now I don't because I'm in masters and the odds of any of us laddering, let alone 2 at once, is pretty low. although with dhal on NA that's changing, and I know tanner has always been a beast. and hummingbird is one of us now, he plays sooooo many games. and I've played like 40 this season! that's something.

Variable on
    edited March 2012
    narwhal wrote: »
    so are any of the Australians close enough to Melbourne to go see these? They look like the coolest things ever:
    npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/02/24/147367644/six-legged-giant-finds-secret-hideaway-hides-for-80-years?ps=cprs
    I want one.

Watching that egg hatch reminded me of clowns piling out of a clown car.

Yilias on
    Yilias wrote: »
    I have never seen anyone I know on ladder.

Who won in the vJaziek?

I beat Jaziek in a blink-obs mirror (I peppered in DTs that sealed the deal)

• ImpyrockerImpyrocker Registered User regular
    Yilias wrote: »
    I want one.

Watching that egg hatch reminded me of clowns piling out of a clown car.

Or an ultralisk hatching.

1345301-1.png
    Quasi ignis
    Flamma inferno
    Igne cutis
    huk vs idra today at 4 PM est

also incontrol vs machine

and I think sotg tonight, according to reports.

• KambingKambing Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I did it!
    HTSHa.png
    66-0

Kambing on
    @TwitchTV, @Youtube: master-level zerg ladder/customs, commentary, and random miscellany.
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Ah, they grow up so fast.

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • ImpyrockerImpyrocker Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    @Heartslash
    When is a good time for our match?

Impyrocker on
    1345301-1.png
    Quasi ignis
    Flamma inferno
    Igne cutis
  • SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    Anyone watching Stephano v Diestar on the SCAN invitational?

• JRoseyJRosey Registered User regular
    Sceptre wrote: »
    Anyone watching Stephano v Diestar on the SCAN invitational?

yes.

Stephano was constantly down in supply that game and somehow kept winning battles, which is a testament to his infestor control. DieStar was expecting ultras but Stephano switched it up into Broodlords and that won him the game.

• SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    He was always so cost-efficient with his lings.

I leave for a few hours and you shameful newts leave the thread completely unattended?

You guys should check out Kambing's YouTube channel, particularly if you are a purveyor of the highest quality advertisements (pronounced the British-English way) the internet has to offer.

• KambingKambing Registered User regular
    I leave for a few hours and you shameful newts leave the thread completely unattended?

You guys should check out Kambing's YouTube channel, particularly if you are a purveyor of the highest quality advertisements (pronounced the British-English way) the internet has to offer.

I cannot emphasize this enough~

@TwitchTV, @Youtube: master-level zerg ladder/customs, commentary, and random miscellany.
    Watching Idra play ZvP is like watching someone slam their head against a wall over and over, hoping that it crumbles.

• tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    Kambing wrote: »

I cannot emphasize this enough~

Daaang, 12K views on the last one. Hope you're getting that monetization going.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    Isn't showing people how to play the game killing esports?

kambing getting that esports™ dollarsign~

• SorCSorC Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I want one.

@narwhal

As far as I know I'm the only Melbournian that frequents this thread, anyone else feel free to prove me wrong. As for going to see giant stick insects, the Melbourne zoo is about a 45 minute drive from where I live.

SorC on
    11776-1.png
  • TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    mEEksa wrote: »
    Watching Idra play ZvP is like watching someone slam their head against a wall over and over, hoping that it crumbles.

It kills me that he's staying on ling muta against storm

sick storm dodges and his money is so damn low, if only he'd tech -_-

EDIT: ajeorlioajrgholesjthietdhjithoj THAT MUTA SPLIT :D Idra so good

TannerMS on
  • tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    It's not as if the storms are an actual _problem_.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
    Parents are offering me a belated birthday present. I have my eye on the Stellseries Sensei. Thoughts?