As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Talking about Netflix

1141516171820»

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    It would appear that a new season of Doctor Who has been added. Not sure when, today was the first time I noticed. Huzzah! I've been waiting for some new episodes for a while.

• Options
    EnderEnder Registered User regular
    Edd wrote:
    I've been checking Streaming Soon in the vain hope of seeing Archer Season 2 pop up. Have we heard any rumblings about when / if it might grace Netflix?

If you haven't noticed yet, Archer season 2 is up for streaming.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Ender wrote: »
    Edd wrote:
    I've been checking Streaming Soon in the vain hope of seeing Archer Season 2 pop up. Have we heard any rumblings about when / if it might grace Netflix?

If you haven't noticed yet, Archer season 2 is up for streaming.
    Damn it!

Why'd they have to go and do a thing like that with Mass Effect 3 hitting?!

That's it, time to load up with so much caffeine and guarana that I don't sleep till Thursday, maybe that'll give me time to fully consume both.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I just installed a new version of Silverlight, (Mac/Chrome) - is anyone else having an issue with Netflix taking up, like, way too much CPU? The Activity Monitor says it's using between 35 and 50% of the CPU while Instant Watch is running. It makes other Chrome windows ridiculously sluggish.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    adytumadytum The Inevitable Rise And FallRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Yup. I can't do anything else in chrome while Netflix is streaming.

adytum on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Hmm, running it in Safari seems to not slow everything else down. Still says a lot of the CPU is being used, but maybe that's normal.

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    The kid in me in bursting with joy. BeastWars is on instant watch

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Been having trouble with a few programs not working properly on Netflix. Ranging from Breaking Bad to Drive. It's very annoying and all I can do is report them and wait.