As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HAPPY STRAYA DAY! [AusPAX 2013]

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Oh man, you paid the extra thirty cents?

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Big roller right here.

• PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Anzekay wrote: »
    @blake T @kincaid @pixelmonkey @ Vivixenne

Just got back from being away this weekend. Are you all up for some D&D next sunday (I'm assuming Nic will still be here then?)
    I'll have to check my work roster.

PixelMonkey on
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Check thursday, since it looks like Sunday is out for Blake and Viv.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Next time give her a whole dollar.

It's an experience you'll never forget. Even if you try to block it out of your mind...

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    That's the standard treatment Dave.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    do you have to bring your own funnels?

Only for the back, sanitary reasons of course.

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So we most likely do not have enough money to have the dentist fix my tooth, used up my MBF private fund getting fillings recently.

Guess I'm going to have to deal with a tooth nearly half gone then, for a bit.

• HitsuraptorHitsuraptor Registered User regular
    I'm getting a tooth ripped out tomorrow, you can have that it's in pretty good condition just in the wrong spot. One owner, low kms, always sheltered no RWC

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Gatsby are your teeth made of chalk

Nah I know some people just have bad luck with teeth. One of my friends has half a dozen fillings, another brushes their teeth once a day and still gets good reports from the dentist.

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm getting a filling on Thursday, joining a whole mouth full of them, and I brush and floss regularly enough. Part of it is probably genetic, part of it might be the non-fluoridated water from the Murray river I spent the first 5 years of my life growing up with. I'd be curious to know if that really did make a difference.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I have shit awful teeth

I got them mostly fixed in December/January but then I ran out of dental insurance and some are bothering me again :(

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I have a malocclusion (misalignment of the teeth), but thankfully it doesn't seem to affect my day-to-day life, at least that I notice.

Gatsby wrote: »
    So we most likely do not have enough money to have the dentist fix my tooth, used up my MBF private fund getting fillings recently.

Guess I'm going to have to deal with a tooth nearly half gone then, for a bit.

Call up the dentist and have a chat with them, I got my repairs done for free.

• The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    A lot of variation in how people brush their teeth though.

Need a good condition toothbrush, do not wet the toothpaste, on the brush then straight on the teeth, and get into the gaps, I go as diagonally as possible and my usually very shitty teeth are very happy

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I was told to brush the teeth individually, in circles. Like a random orbital sander. I do that, but I also scrub in pretty much every direction, and brush my gums, cheeks and tongue too.

Brushing my teeth takes like 10 minutes...

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    My teeth are in good health thanks to the two cans of coke I have every day

The plaque-causing bacteria are burned alive by the acid

• HitsuraptorHitsuraptor Registered User regular
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    My teeth are in good health thanks to the two cans of coke I have every day

The plaque-causing bacteria are burned alive by the acid

I've checked the science, Dr.Marty's theory makes sense

My teeth are a lot better than they used to be

still not great and full of holes and deathly sensitive to cold

but at least none of them are shattered and cutting up my cheeks right??

• stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    I am five teeth short, some removed, some just never existed. You can't tell unless I open my mouth really wide and have you look inside and count.
    Who wants to look inside my mouth and count my teeth?

On the bright side it is likely I'll never have to deal with wisdom teeth.

Wait so the opposite of not available?

Gentlemen start your engines
    vrroom vroom?

Oh guess who had the teeth falling out dream recently.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular

I hope Bart's ok, those dreams can be pretty crazy.

• theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular

Damn sounds like Bart is having some rough nights.

I had a teeth falling out dream a couple of weeks ago.

My first one ever. It sucked!

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I don't know if I've had the "teeth falling out" dream. I've had plenty of "teeth crumbling while eating things" dreams, though

The dream I had last night was that I was Professor Layton and lava was pouring all through London. Turns out it was the electric company to blame!

And thus continues my belief that dreams rarely sound sane when you say them out loud.

I should make a dream journal because my dreams get weird

but I love them

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I had a dream about a week ago that I was posting on the boards and the conversation in one thread devolved into a debate about the merits of a summer Christmas versus a winter Christmas featuring many of the posters from this very thread.

In response to something someone said in this debate, I posted a stanza parodying either A Visit from Saint Nick or Let it Snow but substituting dirty cocks, dicks, lol lyrics about the sexy benefits of a bikini-and-barbie Christmas. To which someone responded:
    Keep going, Fishman, I'm almost there.

Which goes to show you that occasionally I'm capable of dreaming things that are entirely mundane and within the realms of possibility even once I wake up.

Keith wrote: »
    I should make a dream journal because my dreams get weird

but I love them

They're often the kind of things you can't make up, which is why they're fascinating to me.

Although I hate the dreams where my imagination doesn't have the minimum system requirements and it just goes 'I dunno this cool dream doesn't actually progress I guess'.

Keith wrote: »

This seems strangely familiar. Like I saw it in a dream....

You haven't seen me posting dirty limerick versions of traditional Christmas Carols recently, have you?

Fishman wrote: »
    Which goes to show you that occasionally I'm capable of dreaming things that are entirely mundane and within the realms of possibility even once I wake up.

I have dreamed of sitting on the couch, eating chips, watching slightly unusual TV for what seemed like hours.

Like, waking up from a dream thinking "that was a weird show"

Mundane dreams suck because later on you can't remember if you actually did something or just dreamed you did it

I once dreamed an entire school week.

Went to sleep on Monday night, dreamt all of the tiny minutia of Tuesday through Friday, complete with homework, meals with my family, classes...

woke up on Tuesday morning convinced it was Saturday and wandered out into the living room to watch cartoons. My mum was like "what the heck are you doing, go get ready for school!"

that week felt so damn long.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I had a dream once where I woke up and couldn't move my body at all. It was terrifying.

Then I woke up, and couldn't move my legs at all because my cat had been lying on my waist and had numbed them.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    I once dreamed an entire school week.

Went to sleep on Monday night, dreamt all of the tiny minutia of Tuesday through Friday, complete with homework, meals with my family, classes...

woke up on Tuesday morning convinced it was Saturday and wandered out into the living room to watch cartoons. My mum was like "what the heck are you doing, go get ready for school!"

that week felt so damn long.

Are you sure you didn't just fall into limbo?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
This discussion has been closed.