As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bug: I get a "bonk" error when trying to view site from iPhone

takyristakyris Registered User regular
Works fine on my desktop, but when using my iPhone (iPhone 4 running Safari), trying to get to any PA forums page gives me an error:

"Bonk.
Something funky happened. Please bear with us while we iron out the kinks."

I was previously viewing the forums in mobile mode. I can't test whether switching to Full Site Mode would work, since I can't get into the forums to switch to full-site mode.

Safari debug console says "No errors".

Sorry, wish I had more helpful info.

takyris on

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Hmm. Had a similar problem when trying to view not logged in a few days ago. Went away on its own, but it's odd.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Same for blackberry

• Options
    takyristakyris Registered User regular
    And now appears fine, no reason I can see. Huh.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Yeah I had that problem for the past seven hours or so, same setup as taky, but running dolphin.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Its fixed.