As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

JERSEY DAY AT PAX IS SATURDAY! Look at page 39 RIGHT NOW

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    can I not have a name on my jersey

adds to the intrigue

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Zonugal wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Alrighty, derivations of names are cool.

Zonny
    Zonu
    Zon-Zon
    GaluZon
    Zonziez

Zonus: The Hands of Fate

Take up everyone else's discarded letter spaces.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular

Zonny
    Zonu
    Zon-Zon
    GaluZon
    Zonziez

Son Zoku

his power up move is comprised of repeated hip thrusts for 30 minutes.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Zonny
    Zonu
    Zon-Zon
    GaluZon
    Zonziez

Son Zoku

his power up move is comprised of repeated hip thrusts for 30 minutes.

Whatever you say, Yamcha.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Nerd burn.

iwantanswers3.png
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Hey man, Yamcha used to bang Bulma
    Give him some cred

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @Fightinfilipino is only Yamcha because no one else here has the pure suave to pull it off.

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    @Fightinfilipino is only Yamcha because no one else here has the pure suave to pull it off.

that's right, Vegeta got my sloppy seconds!

aQfv7.jpg

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562

that's right, I got blown up by seed men!

aQfv7.jpg

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Nope, Yamcha's still a bitch. At least Tien went toe-to-toe with Ce-

Wait, are we really doing this right now? Re-living Jr High?

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    what else is there to do at 3 in the morning in a nerd forum?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    mope and cry

• JyardanaJyardana Registered User regular
    Sorry if this was covered already, but for those of us who are sending checks, when would you like them and are you going to PM us the place to send them?

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'll be getting everything together for payment info, collecting names, numbers, and sizes hopefully by the end of this week, but probably beginning of next week.

BLM - ACAB
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    Must have.

Want #47

These are bad-ass on toast on fire in a muscle car having sex with another muscle car on fire.

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    How did I miss this thread?
    Any chance of a late signup?

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    Must have.

Want #47

These are bad-ass on toast on fire in a muscle car having sex with another muscle car on fire.

Sorry, someone already assigned that number to me.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited March 2012
    I passed on the final count to the person I'm working with here at the office so I can get a final, solid price.

Once I get that, I will post it and start getting info out for payment and such and collecting numbers, names, and sizes.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
    edited March 2012
    Y'know what, I'm gonna go ahead and start collecting size, numbers, and names now while I wait to hear back on the final prices.

Once I get that, I will post again with that info.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS

BY NO LATER THAN 11:59:59PM PST ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 21, Send an email to seplusplusjerseys@gmail.com with this information:

The size you want, the name you want on the back of the jersey, and your top 5 choices for the number on the jersey.

You may include, no more than 50 words, a compelling reason why you think you should get your top choice for number if someone else also wants that number.

If I don't think your reason is good enough or you just don't have one, a coin will be flipped. If you don't get your top choice, you'll get the next one down. In the event that someone's #1 choice is the same as someone else's #2 choice, the #1 choice will get the preference. Keep in mind, these are just numbers, so if you don't get exactly what you want, don't fucking spazz out on me. This is not serious business.

I'll add this info to the spreadsheet linked on page 5 and once all info is in, I'll start figuring out who gets which number.

As far as names go, the decal people say that over about 8 characters, the name will start to get squished, but other than that they do not have a character limit. More characters equals more squish. HOWEVER, if you have a super long name, I would suggest you try to adjust it to about 12 so it doesn't looks super squished/tiny. If for some reason you want your full name (some of you have upwards of 15 letters or more) and the decal people say, "Ok, whoa, that is actually too long to fit at all" I will let you know and we can work out a shortened name for you.

ALSO READ THIS:

If you'd like your reasoning to stay private, please let me know in the email.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Done.

Question:

If we ask for a single digit number, like 6, will it come out as "6" or "06"?

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb

BLM - ACAB
    Good, thanks

• thedude_frombaywatchthedude_frombaywatch Registered User regular
    Done.

xbl tag: Dynamis King
    MineCraft: Menetherin
    Steam: Vloeza_SE++

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Done.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I DID IT.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    Question:

If we ask for a single digit number, like 6, will it come out as "6" or "06"?

You son of a... Goose.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Done!

I even wrote up a little poem to fight for my first number selection.

Six is the number of times I've beaten cancer
    Six is the number of scars I have from the war
    Six is the number of times you broke my heart

(I don't actually want no 6, it was just an example)

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I want 00 because i have no self worth

Turambar wrote: »
    Six is the number of times I've beaten cancer
    Six is the number of scars I have from the war
    Six is the number of times you broke my heart

(I don't actually want no 6, it was just an example)

I figured it was just an example, decided to be silly about it anyway.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    It's a shame they don't have letters the size of the numbers for the back. We could use hexadecimal.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Name: R U Over
    Number: 18

:winky:
    I'm not actually requesting this shirt, but I thought the joke worth making. If someone else wants to try for it, though....

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Sent!

Luckily nobody usually wants 76

If you do, I'll fight ya Thunderdome style

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Email Sent!

Tox wrote: »
    It's a shame they don't have letters the size of the numbers for the back. We could use hexadecimal.

NERD

• AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    Well, we already have one clash, foolishly it seems Tonkka failed to give a reason so I suppose Bucketman wins... for now? This process is going to be fascinating. 8->

WNskB.jpg
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    sent! yo @The Geek, what's going on with payment options? I don't have a cheque book, let alone a bank account. I guess I could get a security envelope and just mail you the cash, that would work right?

I don't actually care what number I get so there it is.

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I don't recall if this was asked earlier, but how form-fitting are the jerseys again? I'm somewhere between a medium and a large, but I don't want it to be tight or baggy

This discussion has been closed.