As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Fourth Playstation Store Thread - NA: Blood Dragon, Soul Sacrifice, Spring Sale

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Isn't PSN supposed to be down right now?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Quick PAL PS+ update:
    From March 7th:

Journey- Exclusive One-Week Early Access

Trine 2 – 100% off You save £8.99/€11.25

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD – 100% off You save £7.99/€9.99

Jet Rider (PSone Classic) – 100% off You save £3.99/€4.99

Farm Frenzy 2 (minis) – 100% off You save £3.49/€3.99

The Impossible Game (minis) – 100% off You save £1.74/€1.99

Toy Story 3 – 50% off You save £12.00/€15.00

Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension – 30% off You save £7.20/€9.00

City Drive Dynamic Theme – 100% off You save £1.59/€1.99

Jak & Daxter Sketchbook Dynamic Theme – 100% off You save £1.59/€1.99

Journey PlayStation Plus-Exclusive Dynamic Theme – 100% off You save £1.59/€1.99

Jak & Daxter HD Trilogy ‘Jak and Daxter 3′ Avatar- 100% off
    Jak & Daxter HD Trilogy ‘Dark Jak 2′ Plus-Exclusive Avatar- 100% off You save £0.42/€0.50

Still to come later this month:

Shoot Many Robots! – 20% off

Rayman 3 HD – 20% off

New PlayStation Plus Title Trials & More

Free Trine 2 & Journey a week early is a pretty good deal, if you ask me.

• AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    If anyone is looking to pick up a $20 PSN card and has Amazon credit, I would love to trade. I had $37 in gamestop credit, but they wanted $35 for Disgaea 3, when it's $19.49 on Amazon right now.

So I said no thanks and just picked up two PSN cards instead.

EDIT: Worked out a deal with Kirbith. :D

EDIT 2: Christ that smiley is creepy.

AuburnTiger on
    XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    If anyone is looking to pick up a $20 PSN card and has Amazon credit, I would love to trade. I had $37 in gamestop credit, but they wanted $35 for Disgaea 3, when it's $19.49 on Amazon right now.

looks like Jim Carey smiling in the mask

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular

That smiley is extremely terrifying.

Also very excited to see what games will be discounted this week due to getting the most votes in the game of the year categories.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    So, the Playstation Blog brought two pretty important stories around today. First off, the US (possibly Canada as well) store is getting The Vita version of Motorstorm RC Driving for free. It's a limited time only deal, but it starts tomorrow. Note that it's only the Vita version, so if you get that, you don't automatically get the PS3 version as well. Still, this is a free game in the vein of Sprint sponsoring Rag Doll Kung-Fu all those years ago and this is actually probably a good game. If you don't want to go to the link, I'll spoiler the text here below.
    Back in November, we revealed that Evolution Studios was working on a new title, MotorStorm RC, which would be released in the US as a downloadable game for both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita.

The game received critical praise when it launched in the UK two weeks ago. We think you’ll agree that the wait was worth it, as we are pleased to not only announce that the PS3 version will be available beginning tomorrow separately for $9.99 ($7.49 for PlayStation Plus subscribers), but to also let you know that the PS Vita version of MotorStorm RC will also be available as a free download thanks to our partners at Scion.

That’s right—for a limited time, the complete Vita MotorStorm RC game is available for download absolutely free – no additional purchases necessary! Not only that, but you’ll be able to drive a custom RC version of Scion’s iQ which is exclusive to the PS Vita version of the game. And be sure to check out the plethora of downloadable content which will become available for purchase for both versions of the game tomorrow.

MotorStorm RC features 16 unique tracks spread across four extreme environments, including the dusty desert mesas of Monument Valley, the dangerous jungles of a Pacific Island, the icy tundra at the Arctic Edge, and the apocalyptic ruins of a destroyed urban city. Players can conquer these environments in powerful radio-controlled vehicles, with hundreds of uniquely customized models to collect in 8 distinct categories: Buggies, Superminis, Rally Cars, Muscle Cars, Racing Trucks, Supercars, Big Rigs and Monster Trucks.

Visit the PlayStation Store on PS Vita tomorrow afternoon (Pacific time) to download your free game. And after you’ve taken the RC iQ for a spin in the virtual MotorStorm world, you can always check out this new vehicle in the “real world” at a Scion dealer near you. Enjoy!

The other bit of news is that, if you bought the Pre-Order thing for the digital version of Mass Effect 3, you can download it after midnight (PST) tonight. I don't know if anyone was planning on getting the Digital Version of ME3 for PS3 rather than a disk, but it's a fairly neat thing regardless. Again, spoilered text below.
    Mass Effect 3 launches in North America in less than 24 hours! We hope you ready to start the war to take Earth back and have secured your copy of the game via digital pre-order on PSN (don’t forget that you’ll receive a bonus weapon and exclusive PS3 theme).

The development team spent a great deal of effort to make sure that those who are just joining us in the Mass Effect Universe are able to jump right into the game without missing a beat. To maximize your enjoyment of the game right away, you can download Mass Effect 3 beginning at 12:01am Pacific Time TONIGHT. Start your download, get some rest, and wake up refreshed — and prepared to launch all-out galactic war against the biggest threat to ever hit Earth.

If you are unfamiliar with the game, the Earth is under attack by an ancient alien race known only as the “Reapers.” They have launched an invasion, leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only person who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction.

Additionally, the @alliancenewsnet is covering the Reaper attack in Los Angeles live on Twitter. We will be taking refuge at our launch parties beginning at 8:00PM Pacific Time and streaming the events with special guests.

The war to take Earth back has begun! Only you can decide how it ends…

So yeah. Those are both things. Also,
    Darth_Mogs wrote:
    Aside from that, it's a fairly light week.

Journey's coming out a week early on PS+, so it really isn't.

Fair enough.

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    There is a comment on a PSN blog post that indicates the Motorstorm RC B1G1 free deal is Europe only. Also, you might need to access the PS Store directly from the Vita to get the free Vita version. Hopefully this is wrong, but I don't want anyone to get their hopes up.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/22/motorstorm-rc-comes-to-ps-vita-ps3-on-march-6th/#comment-692000

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9433272&postcount=5529

NailbunnyPD on
    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Speaking of Journey, the PA Report has really sold me on it:

Link

edited March 2012
    There is a comment on a PSN blog post that indicates the Motorstorm RC B1G1 free deal is Europe only. Also, you might need to access the PS Store directly from the Vita to get the free Vita version. Hopefully this is wrong, but I don't want anyone to get their hopes up.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/22/motorstorm-rc-comes-to-ps-vita-ps3-on-march-6th/#comment-692000

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9433272&postcount=5529

The European deal on the game is different from ours. Theirs is a B1G1 free promo to buy either the PS3 version or the Vita version for $10 and then you get the other one for free. Ours is Vita version is free (but I think you have to access the store from the Vita to get it), and the PS3 version is $10.

Kirbith on
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Man when does the store update? I assumed new games would be up after midnight, but no sign of Unit 13 or Motorstorm yet.

• DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Man when does the store update? I assumed new games would be up after midnight, but no sign of Unit 13 or Motorstorm yet.

It's usually updated Tuesday evening. I think the midnight update was just a special thing for the Mass Effect 3 launch.

Evening? That's terrible. New games should be available ASAP on release day, like on Steam.

• BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    It has almost always been afternoon/evening PST for the store update. If my memory serves me correct, I can count on my two hands the amount of times it has updated earlier.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    edited March 2012
    The winners were announced for the voting thing. No Tactics Ogre and no Xenogears. :evil:

Best PSN Exclusive: inFAMOUS Festival of Blood (PS3)
    Best PSN Game: Resident Evil 4 (PS3)
    Best PSN Game Playable Online: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (PS3)
    Best PS3 Full Game: Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
    Best PlayStation Move Game: Dungeon Hunter: Alliance (PS3)
    Best 3D Game: God of War: Origins Collection (PS3)
    Best PlayStation Classic: Chrono Trigger (PS3/PSP)
    Best Mini Game: Angry Birds (PS3/PSP)
    Best PSP Game: DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
    PlayStation Community Award – Best Indie: LIMBO (PS3)

NailbunnyPD on
    steam_sig-400.png
    Come on, who doesn't own Chrono Trigger on like 4 systems by now. :(

That is exactly what I was thinking when voting. Although guess it is for those who want it digitally now?

Which one was the God of War Origins collection, the first two PS2 games or the PSP games?

oosik_betsuni.png
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »

That is exactly what I was thinking when voting. Although guess it is for those who want it digitally now?

Which one was the God of War Origins collection, the first two PS2 games or the PSP games?

PSP

Both are good games. Ghost of Sparta is pretty fucking awesome. Both about 5 hours, tops.

I'm bummed out about Tactics Ogre not winning. I already own it on PSP but I would have picked it up digitally if it had won so that I can play it on Vita.

Europeans.

• jclastjclast Registered User regular
    So those winners are all getting discounts in the near future? Because if so I'm definitely picking up GoW Origins and the inFamous DLC.

camo_sig2.png
    Tonight I think.

Renzo wrote:
    PSP

Both are good games. Ghost of Sparta is pretty fucking awesome. Both about 5 hours, tops.

Thanks for the info on the play time. Depending on the price, I may pick it up.

So has anybody confirmed that the Motostorm RC Vita version is only free on the store in the Vita? I was hoping that I could get it on my PS3 then save for later when I end up buying a Vita.

oosik_betsuni.png
    edited March 2012
    It appears you can in fact get the free Motorstorm through the PS3. The storefront isn't updated yet, so you have to search.

NailbunnyPD on
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Renzo wrote: »

PSP

Not really. Chains of Olympus is about 4 hours long, Ghost of Sparta is about twice that.

Ghost of Sparta has the worse story of the two and is mostly based around combat, with very few puzzles.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
    edited March 2012
    Store Update is up!
    Playstation Plus

Exclusive: Journey Full Game (Early Access – $14.99)
    Mass Effect 3 Full Game Trial
    Tom Clancy’S H.A.W.X 2 Full Game Trial
    Qore Episode 46 (Early Access – Free)
    Free Games: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus
    Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    Bermuda Triangle mini
    Um Jammer Lammy – PS one Classic
    Discounts: MotorStorm RC (PS Plus Price: $7.49)

GCA Winner – Best PSN Game: Resident Evil 4 (PS+ Price $9.79)
    GCA Winner – Best Online Playable: Street Fighter 3 Online Edition (PS+ Price: $7.34)
    GCA Winner – Best 3D Game: God of War: Orgins Collection (PS+ Price: $19.59)
    GCA Winner – Best PS3 Full Game: Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (PS+ Price: $14.69)
    GCA Winner- Best PlayStation Move Game: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (PS+ Price $6.29)
    GCA Winner- Best PSN Exclusive: Infamous Festival of Blood (PS+ Price: $4.89)
    GCA Winner – Best PS One: Chrono Trigger (PS+ Price: $4.89)
    GCA Winner – Best Mini: Angry Birds (PS+ Price: $1.95)
    GCA Winner – Best PSP game: DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PS+ Price: $14.69)
    GCA Winner – Best Indie: Limbo (PS+ Price: $7.34)

Updates

Resident Evil Code Veronica X Hd (Sale) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Space Ace (Sale) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Fancy Pants Adventures (Sale) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Just Cause 2 (Ps3 Full Game) (Price Change) (PS3) (now $19.99, original price $24.99)
    Activision Hits Remixed (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Cabela’S African Safari (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Cabela’S Dangerous Hunts Ultimate Challenge (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Cabela’S North American Adventures (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Crash Of The Titans (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Crash Tag Team Racing (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Gun: Showdown (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Monster Jam: Path Of Destruction (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Rapala Trophies (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Swat: Target Liberty (Price Change) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Street fighter 3 online edition (Sale) (PS3) (now $10.49, original price $14.99)
    God of War: Origins Collection (Sale) (PS3) (now $27.99, original price $39.99)
    Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Sale) (PS3) (now $20.99, original price $29.99)
    Infamous Festival of Blood (Sale) (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Chrono Trigger (Sale) (PS one) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Angrey Birds (Sale) (minis) (now $2.79, original price $3.99)
    Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (Sale) (PSP) (now $20.99, original price $29.99)
    Limbo (Sale) (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $14.99)
    Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Sale) (PS3) (now $8.99, original price $12.99)
    Jurassic Park: The Game (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
    Resident Evil 4 (now $13.99, original price $19.99)

-(Vita) MotorStorm RC PS Vita Presented by Scion (free)
    -(Vita) MLB 12 THE SHOW ($34.99)
    -(Vita) Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 ($39.99)
    -(Vita) Unit 13 ($35.99)
    -(Vita) Demo for Super Stardust Delta

-(PS3) MotorStorm RC ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Start the Party! Save the World ($29.99)
    -(PS3) Tom Clancy’S H.A.W.X. 2 ($19.99)
    -(PS3) Demos for MotorStorm RC, Start the Party! Save the World, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13

-(PSP) Major League Baseball 2K12 (Digital) ($19.99)
    -(PSP) Susume Tactics! ($4.99)

-(Avatars) Street Fighter X Tekken Avatars (x38) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Carnival Island Avatar Bundle 4 ($1.49)

-(Music) Unit 13 – Original Soundtrack from the Video Game ($9.99)

So, Free MotorStorm RC for the Vita, also a demo for Super Stardust Delta that hadn't been shown off previously in the Drop. Then the other stuff, namely the sales for the PSN Award winners. Also Journey for PS Plus, see I remembered eventually. Wee.

Darth_Mogs on
    I bought the first Sly Cooper last week. :(

The Vita is out, let's have some damn PSP game sales already.

Was really hoping we'd see some good ones by now.

PSP

Not really. Chains of Olympus is about 4 hours long, Ghost of Sparta is about twice that.

Ghost of Sparta has the worse story of the two and is mostly based around combat, with very few puzzles.

Chains took me 5 hours, Ghost took me 6. I like Ghost better because it mostly throws puzzles out the fucking window. Also because it has great graphics on the PSP and some damn amazing setpieces. And the combat is some of the most fun in the whole God of War series. I don't remember the story very much though, but I don't play GoW for the story.

• Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular

PSP

Chains took me 5 hours, Ghost took me 6. I like Ghost better because it mostly throws puzzles out the fucking window. Also because it has great graphics on the PSP and some damn amazing setpieces. And the combat is some of the most fun in the whole God of War series. I don't remember the story very much though, but I don't play GoW for the story.

Okay I took a look at my times and CoO was 4 hours, GoS was 6.5 hours. Both games looked amazing on the PSP, though GoS had the benefit of being a more recent game, so they had some better quality assets to use in the HD release. I've no clue what you're talking about with the combat though, as it was a clear downgrade from GoW3 (even though it came out 6 or 7 months later), the second weapon wasn't that great and it had a couple of enemies that I'd rate as some of the worst in the entire series (like the wraiths, who are untouchable underground).

Why wouldn't you pay attention to Chains of Olympus' story though? It was fucking awesome. That one bit in Elysium was some fantastic storytelling.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Angry Birds is on PSN? Is it a move game or something?

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo

PSP

Okay I took a look at my times and CoO was 4 hours, GoS was 6.5 hours. Both games looked amazing on the PSP, though GoS had the benefit of being a more recent game, so they had some better quality assets to use in the HD release. I've no clue what you're talking about with the combat though, as it was a clear downgrade from GoW3 (even though it came out 6 or 7 months later), the second weapon wasn't that great and it had a couple of enemies that I'd rate as some of the worst in the entire series (like the wraiths, who are untouchable underground).

Why wouldn't you pay attention to Chains of Olympus' story though? It was fucking awesome. That one bit in Elysium was some fantastic storytelling.

It's not that I wasn't paying attention, I just played it when it released. It's been a while. I do remember the part you mentioned, though. That was impressive. About Ghost's combat, I really liked the charged blades mechanic. It added another layer to the normal combat, and I was able to get into a good rhythm with it.

But yeah I think what we're trying to say is that both games are good and people should play them, either on PSP or PS3.

Capt Howdy wrote:

Unless they updated it since I bought it (which was day one), the game is not Move supported. I am sort of bugged though, since I bought the game it does not show the normal red "bought" bag near it. It was my first mini game purchase and I know they do not support it after they are posted, so was wondering if this was normal for mini purchases to not show the red bag icon.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Of course CT won.

Not terribly surprised about Dissidia either.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
    The 'a bit later than usual cos I had shit to do' PAL update.
    PlayStation Plus
    Trine 2 100% discount

Sly Raccoon HD 100% discount

Jet Rider 100% discount

Farm Frenzy 2 100% discount

The Impossible Game 100% discount

PS3 Games
    Trine 2 Trial & Unlock - (£6.49/€7.99/AU$12.95) 1.15GB
    Not available in ZA

Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension - (£19.99/€29.99/AU$49.95) 1.9GB

Mass Effect 3 - (£49.99/€69.99/AU$109.95) 14GB
    (releases 9th March)

PS Vita Games
    Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - (£34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95)
    Not available in KW, QA (Releases 9th March)

Unit 13 - (£29.99/€34.99)
    Not available in KW, UA (Releases 9th March for UK, IE)

Downloadable Content
    Not gonna go into much detail because this is starting to take too long, but there's new DLC available for:

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (Vita & PS3)
    Dynasty Warriors Next (PS3)
    Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 (PS3)
    LittleBigPlanet2 (PS3)
    Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
    Rock Band & Rock Band Network (PS3)
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Vita & PS3)
    Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3)
    Motorstorm RC (Vita & PS3)
    Ridge Racer (Vita)
    Unit 13 (Vita)

PS2
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95) 4.17GB
    Not available in DK, FI, NO, PL, SE

Shinobi - (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95) 1.61GB

minis
    Arcade Essentials+Arcade Essentials Evolution - (£4.99/€5.99/AU$9.95)

Jewel Keepers+Urbanix - (£399/€4.99/AU$8.45)

Robin Hood + Monochrome Racing - (£3.99/€4.99/AU$8.45)

101-In-1 Games + Fading Shadows - (No price listed on the blog post, but I checked it myself and it's €10.99)
    Not available in DK, FI, NO, NZ, SE

Demos
    Everybody’s Golf (Vita)
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (PS3)

Sale
    Red Faction Armageddon - reduced to (£11.49/€14.49/AU$22.95)
    Red Faction Battlegrounds - reduced to (£4.25/€5.19/AU$8.75)
    Saints Row 2 - reduced to (£7.99/€9.99/AU$15.95)
    Deblob 2 - reduced to (£9.99/€12.99/AU$12.99)
    Warhammer Space Marine - reduced to (£13.99/€17.99/AU$27.95)
    Warhammer: Killteam - reduced to (£4.49/€5.49/AU$9.95)
    Homefront - reduced to (£8.79/€10.99)
    For some reason it's not listed, but Plus users also get Journey this week.
    So, a good week for Plus with Journey and 'free' Trine 2.

Everyone else at least gets Trine 2, though sadly not free.
    And Mass Effect 3 on Friday I guess, but you're better off buying that on disc and maybe on another system altogether. I've heard the PS3 frame rate is a bit choppy.

In case anyone is wondering, Journey is fucking spectacular.

• Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NQIPVqLMUg&ob=av3n

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
    That's actually pretty accurate.

Capt Howdy wrote:

Unless they updated it since I bought it (which was day one), the game is not Move supported. I am sort of bugged though, since I bought the game it does not show the normal red "bought" bag near it. It was my first mini game purchase and I know they do not support it after they are posted, so was wondering if this was normal for mini purchases to not show the red bag icon.

Actually, they did update the Mini in a way that is completely counter to what pretty much anyone expects. The original version of Angry Birds on Minis was done by a company called Chillingo, and eventually a new version with better load times and such was put out by Rovio, replacing the old version. Entirely. As in, there's two versions of the game and you can't get the new one without buying it or contacting customer service. That would be why it doesn't have the red 'bought' bag. That info was gotten from here which came out around when the switch happened. Kind of a shitty situation all around.

• chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crank Osaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular

A quick question, but is there written/spoken dialogue in Journey? Or is it relatively wordless like Flower was? It's just that, if there's a significant portion that's got language, i may wait until i can get it off the US store instead of off the J-store.

steam_sig.png
    時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

ージョン・タインズ、作家
    ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
  • fireflyboyfireflyboy Registered User regular

A quick question, but is there written/spoken dialogue in Journey? Or is it relatively wordless like Flower was? It's just that, if there's a significant portion that's got language, i may wait until i can get it off the US store instead of off the J-store.

No written/spoken dialogue at all. Get it!! It's awesome.