As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CITOW-rpt4

• rpthompsrpthomps Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Round 1: Summoning Phase

game9002state18.png

• CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    It was a risky play for the rat as if someone screws him over he loses the double dial, 2PP and a VP
    That is worth messing up!
    I think I would have played it safer and done the double WTC in Norsca as that is hard to screw up... But thats just me...

Also based on my first turn, I can hardly be a critic!

Cerberus on
  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    rpthomps wrote:
    leper to the Border Princes: 1/6 PP

Dammit! Oh well, I knew I was pressing my luck... I am too fond of risky play.
    I could not have done a double WTC in Norsca anyway since Empty the Warrens took up one card slot.
    8 PP still works for me though!

mi-go hunter on
  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Too bad Nurgle... Looks like you can't dominate Tilea after expending your PP to stop me.
    We could have both been happy if you left me alone! On the other hand, Slaanesh and Tzeentch seem to be sitting pretty on high-value regions.

Too bad Nurgle... Looks like you can't dominate Tilea after expending your PP to stop me.
    We could have both been happy if you left me alone! On the other hand, Slaanesh and Tzeentch seem to be sitting pretty on high-value regions.

BURP!

rpthomps wrote: »

BURP!

Ugh! ::cough cough::
    It appears pointless ::cough:: to reason with you.

BURP!

Ugh! ::cough cough::
    It appears pointless ::cough:: to reason with you.

FART!

edited March 2012
    ::gag:: You ::cough:: are so dead! ::hack wheeze choke::

mi-go hunter on
  • Magic GeekMagic Geek Registered User regular
    Little Blue man to Kislev
    1/6

And, in an effort to keep the game going while I am worshipping Slaan....

Little blue man to TC
    0/6

edited March 2012
    Place the bonus warpstone in Troll Country

Next, I am going to decline to discard

And draw up to 5 cards
    And write out my next turn...

Magic Geek on
    Feel free to change your moves as the game progresses, since you're planning VERY far in advance...

Warpshock in Kislev 5/6
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/186/acts/11101

Little Blue man in TC 4/6
    Little Blue man in TC 3/6
    Mr Big Blue In Kislev 0/6

I know this is a little odd, but the time fields are a little confused out here

One of the reasons I think like this is because I made autopilots for all of the base game gods.
    They really help in figuring out what each of the base game gods is about.
    If you do not have the 5 players required for a good game of Horney Rat, playing a base game god autoplayer really does work...

Plague Bearer to Border Princes: 0/6 PP and rest!

edited March 2012
    Round 1: Summoning Phase

game9002state110.png

rpthomps on
    oops caught my mistake

Wait, wait, wait.... are you two sure that no matter what Slaanesh does, your moves are fixed???

oh yeah, I moved out of turn didn't I? I thought it was my turn for some reason....

I will fix my move here. My mistake, Slaan's gain

• OverhamsterenOverhamsteren CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Still I thinks slaanesh's play is pretty straightforward and not affected by the last actions of nurgle and tzeentch.

make art until someone dies
    edited March 2012
    Well, I suppose it's ok for MG to summon a cultist in advance this round.. But what about the next round? Wouldn't it be too far easy to screw Tzeentch since he planned all his moves in advance? Sorry for being such a stickler to turn order, but frankly I just don't like the idea.

mi-go hunter on
    Cultist to Tilea
    Cultist to Tilea
    Cultist to Tilea from Bretonnia

0/6PP
    Not what I wanted to do but needed to otherwise the rat double ticks

BATTLE!!!
    Khorne...
    Nurgle...

Kill stuff!

The bloodthirster is a bit bored but does his job, 1 hit.

http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/rolls/26544/

So close to surviving!
    Can you chase someone else now? ;)

Well, I suppose it's ok for MG to summon a cultist in advance this round.. But what about the next round? Wouldn't it be too far easy to screw Tzeentch since he planned all his moves in advance? Sorry for being such a stickler to turn order, but frankly I just don't like the idea.

Yeah lets just wait for MagicGeek to return, although it would be a nice slaughterhouse for Khorne :P

Yeah lets just wait for MagicGeek to return, although it would be a nice slaughterhouse for Khorne :P

I'm happy to wait, or get someone like Blah to replace him for a few days, or whatever... I'm just happy to be playing!

Cerberus wrote: »

I'm happy to wait, or get someone like Blah to replace him for a few days, or whatever... I'm just happy to be playing!

Ok, sounds good! I rather wait than seeing MG play sub-optimally...

Cerberus wrote: »

Ok, sounds good! I rather wait than seeing MG play sub-optimally...

I was going to make the same suggestion. I will roll to hit in the next few hours and also do the end turn cleanup...

On a side note, I noticed that several of you like Battlestar Galatica as a game. I was wondering if there was interest in playing over Vassal sometime? If there is interest we may need to coordinate our schedules a little because I think we are in different time zones. Tell me what you think...

On a side note, I noticed that several of you like Battlestar Galatica as a game. I was wondering if there was interest in playing over Vassal sometime? If there is interest we may need to coordinate our schedules a little because I think we are in different time zones. Tell me what you think...

It depends on the date and time. I'm actually quite free on weekend mornings but at other times.... not so much. If it's around that time, I would be happy to play!
    I only have base game BSG, so that would be preferable.

Also, I shall place a Skaven token and summon a Clan Rat to Troll Country

edited March 2012
    Norsca
    Horned Rat:
    +1 VP for domination
    +1 DAC

Troll Country
    Tzeentch
    +1 VP for domination

Kislev
    Tzeentch
    +1 DAC

Empire
    Slannesh
    +1 DAC

Bretonnia
    Estalia
    Khorne:
    +1 DAC(awarded in battle phase)

Tilea
    Nurgle
    +1 DAC

Slannesh
    +3 VP
    +1 DAC

The Border Princes
    The Badlands
    Horned Rat:
    +1 VP
    +1 DAC

rpthomps on
    I don't believe it matters, but Tzeentch doesn't get a DAC from TC...

I don't believe it matters, but Tzeentch doesn't get a DAC from TC...

thanks, fixing

Round 1: End of Round

game9002state1.png

So, unless there are any map issues. I will wait for MG to return before starting the next round.

edited March 2012

It depends on the date and time. I'm actually quite free on weekend mornings but at other times.... not so much. If it's around that time, I would be happy to play!
    I only have base game BSG, so that would be preferable.

No idea what Vassal is, but yeah I'd be game (I'm GMT). I would also want to do base game because A) I have most experiance with this and understand the rules best and B) Mi-Go Hunter hasn't seen too far in the series and I don't want to expose him to spoilers...

In regards to waiting for MG, can I make a slight suggestion and that is that we play up to his go and then wait, at least that way he can come back and see what has happened and then take his go when he is ready.

Also, I really want to see what the next OWC is in case its exciting!

I'm pleased we are waiting though as otherwise it would be too easy to take advantage of a none reacting player, you know like if I played Festival of Sinew in TC etc. It's just a bit silly...

Cerberus on
    edited March 2012
    Round 2: Old World Phase

Drawing Card.

Plunged into Chaos - Each player immediately scores 1 victory point for each Peasant token he has claimed. The player who has claimed the most Peasant tokens scores 3 additional victory points. - Discard this card instead of adding it to the Old World track.

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/186/acts/11150

rpthomps on