As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mass Effect] SPOILER ALL ME3 DISCUSSION. EVERY SINGLE BIT. EVEN HINTS.

• enc0reenc0re Registered User regular
    I'm not even going to read the discussion for fear of spoilers. Just wanted to say that my XBOX is out after RRoDing with ME3 last Tuesday. The discs are just sitting there on the shelf, mocking me. Microsoft, get to fixing.

• DecoyDecoy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I regards to the BSN theory from page 71 about the ending
    While it does have merit and make sense to a degree, I would never support the practice of DLC that overwrites (or in this case expands) on the canon ending. The only real ways they'd even come about are A) the company actively released the game knowing the ending presented to us wasn't the true ending, or B)due to fan reaction/outcry, the company decided to change their original vision for what they thought the ending should be. Both ways scream cash grab, so I'll just youtube it (like how I youtubed all the horrible renegade options from 3... you monsters).

I'm all for meta endings, since it gives us shit to discuss long after the game is released. Hell, I'm all for tragic/self sacrificing endings. What I'm not for is plot holes, extreme character inconsistencies, and lack of closure. Which is why, at this point, I've just accepted it is what it is, and moved on.

Edit: Slight clarification
    When I say "expands", I mean in cases where "Oh, the orig canon ending was a dream. Here's what really happened". Expanding the games life through extra stories that don't change the canon ending is perfectly fine.

Decoy on
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    What's wrong with the ending?
    There's at least three of them, yes? I don't really like what happened based on what I chose to do, but it wasn't a bad ending.

Most people's problems with it I can't speak to, but mine
    are mostly based around the thematic problems created by this intelligence behind the Reapers. I can understand the Reapers having a reason to perform the cycle, but the Catalyst kind of breaks up the "omnipotent machinegod" mystique they've had going ever since the conversation with Sovereign. More, it created a kind of supernatural dichotomy between machine life and organic life - where was the line drawn between machines versus living machines? Why are geth and EDI destroyed alongside the Reapers? And the Synthesis option, "combining organic and synthetic life into a new DNA"? They already have that in this series, it's called building Reapers

More you knocked back Galactic Civilization thousands of years by destroying the relays, potentially stranding the entire Quarian Fleet literally decades away from Rannoch with no possible way for them to reach it because refueling stations are harder to come by than that.

It had other problems too, I guess. Anyone notice we never talked to
    Harbinger
    ? Like, ever? I thought we would!

dN0T6ur.png
  • DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Heisenberg wrote: »
    Looking back, ME2 was basically a perfect game and ME3 is a game of genre-defining moments/gameplay scenes with one of the worst endings since MGS2 and Dragon Age 2.

mgs2 and da2's endings are considered bad? now i know im going to love the ending.

Deaderinred on
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    The widow on the other hand is 250k from spectre requisitions. worth every penny.
    That's the Black Widow, not the Widow.

How do you get guns that are level 6 and up, is that what NG+ is for?

sig.gif
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD..... :C :C :C
    You just made me realise that I made it so that The Quarian fleet will never get to see their newly reobtained homeworld...

I feel like such a dick now... :C

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    Alright, here's my problem with the ending:
    As soon as the stupid kid shows up I know something's going to go wrong, here. P.S. don't take the middle option. It's complete bullshit.

Really? The green laser just makes everything digital AND organic, all over the galaxy? Just like that?... That is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous ending I've ever seen in a video game since they blew up the island at the end of Contra.

I'm sorry, I just feel like, after all you've done you should have just gotten a definitive and explicit ending. Not some "Pick your own!" bullshit minigame.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    What's wrong with the ending?
    There's at least three of them, yes? I don't really like what happened based on what I chose to do, but it wasn't a bad ending.

Most people's problems with it I can't speak to, but mine
    are mostly based around the thematic problems created by this intelligence behind the Reapers. I can understand the Reapers having a reason to perform the cycle, but the Catalyst kind of breaks up the "omnipotent machinegod" mystique they've had going ever since the conversation with Sovereign. More, it created a kind of supernatural dichotomy between machine life and organic life - where was the line drawn between machines versus living machines? Why are geth and EDI destroyed alongside the Reapers? And the Synthesis option, "combining organic and synthetic life into a new DNA"? They already have that in this series, it's called building Reapers

More you knocked back Galactic Civilization thousands of years by destroying the relays, potentially stranding the entire Quarian Fleet literally decades away from Rannoch with no possible way for them to reach it because refueling stations are harder to come by than that.

It had other problems too, I guess. Anyone notice we never talked to
    Harbinger
    ? Like, ever? I thought we would!
    The biggest problem is just how completely preposterous it is that the kid in your dreams is the manifestation of the ultra-god or whatever the fuck and that the citadel was made by "them" to control everything but you can actually kill the reapers with it and yadda yadda yadda. It's just a mess. If this omnipotent spirit has the power to do anything, why did we have to go through all this shit? The ending just completely killed the sense of weight the series had and turned it into harry potter. As outrageous as the trilogy ever got, it still felt grounded. It doesn't feel grounded in the slightest now.

• evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD..... :C :C :C
    You just made me realise that I made it so that The Quarian fleet will never get to see their newly reobtained homeworld...

I feel like such a dick now... :C
    they can, though.
    conventional FTL drives.
    just look at how far the reapers got in 2 years: darkspace to the milky way.
    might be a bit longer as non-reaper ships might not be as fast and they will likely have to detour a bit for fuelling stops but other than that it's entirely feasible.

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • DecoyDecoy Registered User regular
    Heisenberg wrote: »
    Looking back, ME2 was basically a perfect game and ME3 is a game of genre-defining moments/gameplay scenes with one of the worst endings since MGS2 and Dragon Age 2.

mgs2 and da2's endings are considered bad? now i know im going to love the ending.

My only problem with DA2's ending was
    There was no way to stop Anders. Creating a game about choices and then having an "all roads lead to Rome" ending is a mistake in my book. But hey, I still bought it Day one and played it 2.5 times before shelving it.

Oddfish wrote: »
    As soon as the stupid kid shows up I know something's going to go wrong, here. P.S. don't take the middle option. It's complete bullshit.

Really? The green laser just makes everything digital AND organic, all over the galaxy? Just like that?... That is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous ending I've ever seen in a video game since they blew up the island at the end of Contra.

I'm sorry, I just feel like, after all you've done you should have just gotten a definitive and explicit ending. Not some "Pick your own!" bullshit minigame.
    But... "Pick your own" has been the keystone of the entire Mass Effect series. I wasn't expecting a happy ending to this game. The choice I made left me feeling like I had seen a definitive ending.

But its all opinions I guess. I didn't mind Dragon Age 2's ending, for instance.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Professor PhobosProfessor Phobos Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Petty nitpicking time!
    -Rachni were disappointing. I wanted to fight alongside Rachni soldiers. It's a pity we don't have the regular Rachni appearance done up with ME2/ME3 level graphics.
    -Ravagers should be Reaperized Elcor, not Rachni.
    -We should have seen combat Elcor at some point.
    -I'd love to have seen reaperized Drell, Vorcha, Salarians and Hanar as well.
    -The enemy sets are kind of repetitive. Hopefully for the multiplayer at least they'll add DLC with new enemy sets- I'm still up for fighting Collectors, Mechs and Mercenaries. Heck an MP mode up against the Collector enemy set from ME2, with Harbinger assuming control periodically and bonus points for taking him down would be fun.
    -Speaking of, no confrontation with Harbinger! To further this line of discussion I'd have to dive back in to ending disappointment land, so I'll leave it at that.
    -Kai Fucking Lang is the kind of thing I'd have thought was cool when I was 14, and grossly unsubtle and juvenile when I was 14.5.
    -I hate being locked out of weapons because of where I chose to pre-order or what side marketing BS I didn't go in for. Let me have the Collector Assault Rifle, damn it.
    -There should be a playable Geth character type in MP.
    -I miss heavy weapons.
    -I kind of wanted to see what Palaven looks like.
    -All those side quests triggered by overhearing conversations were silly. If this stuff is so important, you could have gotten it in an e-mail requesting your help. Maybe a "General Request for Aid" service set up by the allies that Shepherd takes an interest in, so it's not even that Shepherd him/herself is being specifically requested.
    -The dream sequences were a little overly hokey. If you're going to establish that Shepherd is under so much stress he's having nightmares, vary it up. Do the kid in the forest the first time. Then go nuts; have it seem like he's woken up and walking the ship only everyone turns into Husks before your eyes and kills you.
    -Jacob's cameo was kind of dull. Kill him. Have him be indoctrinated and working for Cerberus and make Shepherd kill him.
    -At some point in the game, Shepherd should have been betrayed by an covertly indoctrinated friend; they foreshadowed this a ton with Jarvik's war stories.
    -Someone you know and care about should have gotten Husked (do we ever even see the Dragon's Teeth?) and you have to put them down.
    -Saving/destroying the Collector base has almost no visible impact on the game. I know it factors in to the behind the scenes stuff, but, eh.

Professor Phobos on
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    So the one problem I have with this game is when I can tell I am dealing with a placeholder character because I made choices which led to the main character not being around.

For example, Mordin died in the suicide mission, so I delt with what was obviously a mordin stand in.

I have no idea what other folks are expericing with the Krogan because for me, Wrex is dead and Grunt never got unboxed. So I am dealing with Wreave, who I fucking hate.

It makes things interesting though, because I have played this anti-alien pro humanity racist SOB from the start. And now I sort of have to crawl around begging aliens for help, doing whatever it takes to get an upper hand against the reapers. Between my actions in the first 2 games, and my compromises to try and defeat the reapers, the galaxy is going to be left in a pretty fucked up place because of me.

I just made my first major choice in the game...
    I didnt trick the Krogan into thinking they were cured

because I did not want to risk the alliance i had just built. And it felt...so wrong for my dude. But...crawling on my hands and knees at this point.

616610-1.png
    Oh man! Oh wait! Oh man! I let the council die in the first game on my initial Shepard!
    Does Shepard do a "Reapers" callback when talking to the Turian councilor? SOMEBODY SAY YES

dN0T6ur.png
    No

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

dN0T6ur.png
  • kaz67kaz67 Registered User regular
    Oddfish wrote: »

Sadly, I felt the synthesis ending was the best option for my character despite its bullshit nature. Having gone the geth are people too route to make peace between them and the quarians, killing all synthetics didn't seem too appropriate. Similarly, taking ques from the Illusive man also didn't seem like the way to go.

All in all, I was pretty disappointed with the choices on a conceptual level and, as YouTube has shown me, looks like the actual end cinematics are virtually the same regardless. I also really hated the little scene they tacked on with the old man talking to the kid. If that had been replaced with just about anything featuring all of the squad mates and other major supporting characters, I would have been much more satisfied with the outcome.

• EnderEnder Registered User regular
    After trying out a bunch of classes

engy might be the brokenest this game

drone + turret + overload/incinerate for constant tech bombs

ridiculous

I've only died once on insanity, and that was to a poorly timed grenade that I couldn't dodge since I was in the middle of killing dudes :/

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    So I got like 40 pages behind on this thread but 99% of the posts were spoiler'd ending discussion so I don't think I missed much :P

So has anyone else found the autosave to be really annoyingly buggy? I was playing a mission where there's an event that creates rubble to block the path behind you, but I hadn't gotten to that event yet. I was fighting some dudes as my Vanguard who naturally is going to charge them. Apparently this gets me close enough to the spot that triggers said event. ALSO apparently, the game picked this exact moment to autosave... in the middle of fucking combat. I die to the guys, reload the autosave. OH LOOK, I'm standing inside a fucking wall because the event apparently triggered with me standing right where the rubble spawns! WAY TO GO! I had to restart the entire mission. *sigh*

I'm also really, really hating how invisible all the pickups are. I'm seriously contemplating just buying the damn strategy guide because I'm sick of spending 10 minutes in every room scouring them for a cursor highlight while my squadmates are bitching at me "OMG WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU MOVING!!!?!?!?!" the entire time. *sigh again*

On a positive note, bought the Spectre shotgun and it's pretty awesome. It's a little heavy so I got rid of my pistol which kind of sucks but I rarely used it. But it does SO much damage, it's nice. Enemies just melt when I shoot it at them :D Even seems to be accurate enough to allow for a bit of shotgun sniping ala ME1 :D

So Legion question:
    Why exactly did he die? This made no sense to me. He had to die, because apparently dying was the only way to upgrade the geth? Huh? I don't get this...

P.S. - Scene afterwards with Joker/EDI was awesomesauce.

Also, Diana Allers may in fact be the worst part of this game. My God could they have created a more half-assed and poorly voice acted character? I mean, terrible Chobot voice acting aside, the character herself has like no dialog. You go into her room and if you are lucky she *might* be in the middle of a podcast or whatever, but 99% of the time she doesn't say anything and if you try to talk to her she wonders if you want to kick her off the ship (I have seriously been tempted many times).

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I found the Revenant. Move along.

Is the Black Widow actually stronger than the Widow? I've yet to find a shotgun beefier than the Claymore/more balanced than the Eviscerator, and I was wondering if the alternative Sniper Rifles are more... enticing.

dN0T6ur.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    black widow = widow that fires super quickly

obF2Wuw.png
    edited March 2012
    I'm actually quite fond of the Avenger for my Engineer. I tried using the Argus, but it sucks... like, a lot. Not terribly impressed by the Chakram launcher either. High hopes for the Mattock though, it was my favorite AR in ME2.

Also, that new Default FemShep looks awesome on paper, but in game? Ew.

Also also, I dislike Vega. He's super annoying and lame.

Edit: Also also also, sorry I didn't take your party invite last night Josh. Was finishing up Menae and then was calling it a night for ME3.

Skull2185 on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    IMO Vega is this game's Jacob :P I don't mind him as a character but his skills seem semi-worthless to me. I guess this is just me not trusting the AI to do anything close to a decent job as a "full fighter" which he is specced for. I'd rather have a lot of special powers I can use myself :P

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • milathmilath Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    So has anyone else found the autosave to be really annoyingly buggy? I was playing a mission where there's an event that creates rubble to block the path behind you, but I hadn't gotten to that event yet. I was fighting some dudes as my Vanguard who naturally is going to charge them. Apparently this gets me close enough to the spot that triggers said event. ALSO apparently, the game picked this exact moment to autosave... in the middle of fucking combat. I die to the guys, reload the autosave. OH LOOK, I'm standing inside a fucking wall because the event apparently triggered with me standing right where the rubble spawns! WAY TO GO! I had to restart the entire mission. *sigh*

I've had at least 1 autosave save me inside the geometry of the level. And the game definitely seems a bit wonky at times. The same part where it saved me in the geometry, it had basically stopped throwing enemies at me, with a Cerb. shuttle just hovering endlessly. Luckily I was able to find a way to suicide that part so I didn't have to restart the mission entirely with a resume, but still... wonky.

There was a game I played recently that had the right idea with auto-saves, saving every 2-3 minutes or at important story/mission points with a rotation of 3 autosaves. Even if one got fucked I didn't have to go back too much further to keep going. That seems ideal to me.

steam_sig.png
    "No.. I was wrong. This must be what going mad feels like."

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Also, Diana Allers may in fact be the worst part of this game. My God could they have created a more half-assed and poorly voice acted character? I mean, terrible Chobot voice acting aside, the character herself has like no dialog. You go into her room and if you are lucky she *might* be in the middle of a podcast or whatever, but 99% of the time she doesn't say anything and if you try to talk to her she wonders if you want to kick her off the ship (I have seriously been tempted many times).
    Yeah, I would have much preferred Emily as the reporter, all things considered. The girl owes me big, and I promised her an exclusive anyway.

Too bad.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    IMO Vega is this game's Jacob :P I don't mind him as a character but his skills seem semi-worthless to me. I guess this is just me not trusting the AI to do anything close to a decent job as a "full fighter" which he is specced for. I'd rather have a lot of special powers I can use myself :P

Meh, he's a boring old human in a squad full of not-humans.

I only ever really used humans when I had too, really my version of the trilogy should just be called Garrus and Tali adventure time.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
    black widow = widow that fires super quickly

All right, yeah, I'll be buying that then. Also trying to unlock it in multiplayer.

dN0T6ur.png
    On normal difficulty, a cloaked Infiltrator can kill a Harvester in two shots with the Black Widow.

Crazy. Awesome.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    On normal difficulty, a cloaked Infiltrator can kill a Harvester in two shots with the Black Widow.

Crazy. Awesome.

Haha wat?

• DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Finished it last night.
    Some great things I liked (big spoilers from all points of the game):
    -Joker and EDI's interactions were pure gold. When she gets her body for the first time and Joker puts his finger up to "frame her", I was laughing so hard.
    -I absolutely loved the callbacks to just about everything from both previous games. "You big stupid jellyfish!" Conrad jumping in front of the bullet, and then his face when he says, "Actually I don't fell anything." The animation was spot on.
    -When EDI jokes about how she only forgets to cycle the oxygen when she finds something interesting, Shepard's face of pure horror was delightful.
    -Charr's final poem to his Blue Rose of Illium, that was just crushing.
    -Thane's death really got to me when Kolyat revealed the verse was for me.
    -Shepard losing it after Thessia getting mad at Joker was a good touch, I thought, at showing his frustration. He was down and desperate, an emotion not seen in the previous games.
    -I wasn't terribly sad at Mordin's sacrifice, because Mordin went out like a boss. It was more of a feeling of admiration for me.
    -Grunt charging off to go at the indoctrinated Rachni was amazing.
    -Shepard and Garrus shooting bottles on the Presidium. A perfect scene.
    -The interactions between squadmates on the Normandy, how they call each other or wander around, was perfect. I also loved how they all rested on the Citadel as well.
    -Again, the animation was spot on for facial emotions. I romanced Ashley, apparently, way back in 1, and then Miranda in 2. I got back with Ashley in 3 and then rejected Miranda. Her face in reaction to that was just devastating.
    -Drunk Tali; "Tali, that's a straw." "Emergency Induction Port."

Some things I was kinda disappointed in (again, big spoilers from all points of the game):
    -I really wanted to put Harbinger down myself. I thought he was going to play a bigger part.
    -I was also kind of disappointed in the Rachni. I knew, just knew from the first game that saving the queen would give me a billion-strong Rachni swarm to fight with me. Not some worker drones.
    -What happened with the dying star at Haestrom? ME2 made it seem like it would've been a bigger plot point.

Ending spoilers:
    My choice was a no-brainer. My wife, who had already beaten it, was all, "Now I want to see what you choose, because I had to reload several times to decide wha to-" Nope, I walked right up to that conduit and shot the shit out of it. No hesitation. I'd spent all this time, climbed over a mountain of corpses and sacrificed everything to stop the Reapers. Sorry Geth and EDI and Joker. Got the THE END.....? ending, with the gasp at the end.

After calming down from being tense for so long, yeah, I don't know about it. The Geth and Legion were some of my favorite parts of the game, and I regretted ending their lives as well. But I had just given individuality to a species of hive-minded synthetics, and convinced an AI to basically become human. Why couldn't I have told the Citadel god thing that? That organics and synthetics could co-exist?

And then jarring cut to Joker, speeding at FTL away for some reason. Wouldn't he have like vaporized at that speed after an explosion. I don't know, it just felt like something was missing.

DLC I'd like to see (again, spoilers from about mid-game on the Citadel):
    I'd be excited to play a DLC mission as Aria, retaking Omega.

Also if they add Geth Infiltrator to multiplayer, I'm never playing another race again. Geth forever.

Deadfall on
    7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
    edited March 2012
    Sorce wrote: »
    Yeah, I would have much preferred Emily as the reporter, all things considered. The girl owes me big, and I promised her an exclusive anyway.

Too bad.

Emily Wong would've been pretty awesome. Just to see what happened with her. That said, I'm somewhat a fan of Jessica Chobot. She seems to genuinely love games and I think it's pretty nice of BW to give her a character in a major game like that. I know it'd be pretty awesome to me anyway.

I suppose because of that, I'm willing to overlook the voice acting shortcomings. As for the character itself, I haven't really run into any issues with it not having anything to say or being overly half-assed.
    I've given 2 interviews and dusted off a clumsy come-on to my FemShep
    (this char is in an exclusive Liara-ship, all the way) and I'm not quite halfway thru the game. Even if that's all the content I get, that's pretty much all I expected of the 'embedded war reporter character'.

(edit for possible very mild spoilers)

milath on
    steam_sig.png

• DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    milath wrote: »

Too bad.

Emily Wong would've been pretty awesome. Just to see what happened with her. That said, I'm somewhat a fan of Jessica Chobot. She seems to genuinely love games and I think it's pretty nice of BW to give her a character in a major game like that. I know it'd be pretty awesome to me anyway.

I suppose because of that, I'm willing to overlook the voice acting shortcomings. As for the character itself, I haven't really run into any issues with it not having anything to say or being overly half-assed.
    (this char is in an exclusive Liara-ship, all the way) and I'm not quite halfway thru the game. Even if that's all the content I get, that's pretty much all I expected of the 'embedded war reporter character'.

Emily Wong spoilers
    Didn't she die in the ANN twitter update storyline?

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
    Guys we know what happened with Emily Wong.
    She went out like a boss.

Also a Claymore with Smart Choke, high-caliber barrel, and maxed-damage Warp Ammo can also two-shot a Harvester. On Hardcore!

You know I loved Inferno Ammo so much in ME2, it's hard to come to terms with how much better Warp Ammo is in ME3.

dN0T6ur.png
    Deadfall wrote: »

Too bad.

Emily Wong spoilers

I.. didn't know about that? Is there a link somewhere? I'm not up on most of the books/meta-stuff they've done for this game.

steam_sig.png

• milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    So, yeah. That whole Melee-focused Asari Vanguard thing blows. Oh, well. It was worth a shot. On the other hand, Stasis Bubble rocks, and Asari Adepts are amazing. I've been purchasing 60,000 point Spectre packs exclusively for the past few days, and I still haven't found another respec card ... so I still can't play my Krogan Soldier. Fuck.

edited March 2012

Too bad.

Emily Wong spoilers

I.. didn't know about that? Is there a link somewhere? I'm not up on most of the books/meta-stuff they've done for this game.

It starts on March 2. You have to scroll down a ways.

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
    Wyborn wrote: »

Too bad.

Emily Wong spoilers

It starts on March 2. You have to scroll down a ways.

Thanks. Easy to miss some of the stuff they do for these things nowadays.

steam_sig.png

• evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    milk ducks wrote: »
    So, yeah. That whole Melee-focused Asari Vanguard thing blows. Oh, well. It was worth a shot. On the other hand, Stasis Bubble rocks, and Asari Adepts are amazing. I've been purchasing 60,000 point Spectre packs exclusively for the past few days, and I still haven't found another respec card ... so I still can't play my Krogan Soldier. Fuck.

great for bronze, not so awesome for silver i'm finding :/

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular

Crazy. Awesome.

On hardcore, the Widow Classic can kill them in one.

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
This discussion has been closed.