As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E Recruitment] Keep on the Shadowfell

2»

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    I'm going to try to have the threads up early (tonight). That way you guys can start digging in. I'll flesh it out with more details early next week.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Sorry guys, I thought I'd be able to get something up tonight but it doesn't look like it.

Hang in there!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    No problem, Figgy. We're all patient here.
    *twitch*

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Denada, we must get together and pull some crazy sh*t.

I will not rest until Halvard makes 6 attacks in a single round. We must make this happen.

El Skid on
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    I think that should be doable. Just need to get lucky with the dice. I get free attacks for both crits and kills, so just gotta get as many attacks in as I can. In fact with action points thrown in it should actually be pretty easy to get to 6 attacks in one round.

• Options
    Yeah, I guess if you crit you could get up to 7 attacks. Forgot about Rampage.

We'll aim for that instead :P

• Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    I just shoot the arrows...

• Options
    RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I'm here to take stuff to the face.
    That's what she said![/Michael Scott]

RedDawn on
  • Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    IC and OOC threads are up! Bookmark and savor.