As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CitOW: Game 62-Chaos Returns

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Seductress to Troll Country and rest.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cultist to Bretonnia.

4/6 PP

• Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Bloodletter to The Empire, 1/7 PP remaining

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    On that note...

Convocation to Kislev moving the entire gang from The Border Princes.

0/6 and rest.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Round 3-Summoning Phase

game62state33.png

OWC effects:
    Regions with event tokens require 15 total corruption(including warpstones) to ruin
    The cost to summon each figure is increased by one. Chaos card effects are immune to this limitation. Each player may roll no more than two battle dice per battle, per region.

Chaos Cards

Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.
    (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.
    Pleasure Shield - 2 - Double the defense values of your figures in this region.
    (M) Warp Token Cache - 2 - If you dominate this region, place this card on your power sheet. You may discard this card from your power sheet at the beginning of the summoning phase to immediately gain two power points.
    Ultimate Plague - 3 - During the end phase, leave this card in its current card space if you placed at least one corruption token in this region during this round. Otherwise, remove this card.

The Rat is active with Khorne the only one with power remaining

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Cultist to Bretonnia

2/6 PP

• Options
    Rampage in the Empire.

Killing 1 cultist

Nurgle's roll, and then Khorne rests.

• Options
    Wolf of DresdenWolf of Dresden Registered User regular
    http://orokos.com/roll/64228 I'll have your Bloodletter for that.

• Options
    The Rat to close us out

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Cultist to Bretonnia

• Options
    Round 3-To Battle!

game62state34.png

Battle Phase
    Norsca:2 dice
    Troll Country:1 dice
    Kislev:1 dice, 2 dice
    Bretonnia:2 dice
    Estalia:2 dice, 2 dice
    Tilea:2 dice

Roll in region order, Hold off on starting Bretonnia until previous regions have resolved.

OWC effects:
    Regions with event tokens require 15 total corruption(including warpstones) to ruin
    The cost to summon each figure is increased by one. Chaos card effects are immune to this limitation. Each player may roll no more than two battle dice per battle, per region.

Chaos Cards

Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.
    (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.
    (M) Warp Token Cache - 2 - If you dominate this region, place this card on your power sheet. You may discard this card from your power sheet at the beginning of the summoning phase to immediately gain two power points.
    Ultimate Plague - 3 - During the end phase, leave this card in its current card space if you placed at least one corruption token in this region during this round. Otherwise, remove this card.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    3 hits in Norsca, killing 1 cultist.

• Options
    http://orokos.com/roll/64347 Miss in Troll Country.

http://orokos.com/roll/64348 And I'll take a Warrior in Kislev.

• Options
    The horror, the horror! Twice!

A leper and a plaguebearer have bad dreams.

• Options
    And back to Khorne to continue the battling

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Just so you know, DA.

I'm coming for you...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    It probably won't help when I confess utter ignorance about what I was doing, right? I really thought you had that wrapped up, funny that Quicken Decay ended up screwing Nurgle. That card seems good but ends up acting as such a trap.

Also....

I don't want you to come for me, that's the other one you're thinking of.

• Options

Bretonnia 1 hit, killing a rat
    Estalia 2 hits, killing the Lord of Change
    Tilea2 hits, killing both the rat and the Tzeentch acolyte

• Options
    It'd be helpful if I could remember which Greater Demon is which. Geez.

No hits. Lovely.

• Options
    If I were an artist, I would draw some sort of little animation to use when one Demon kills another.

Sadly, I am not.

• Options
    Round 3-Post Battle

game62state35.png

OWC effects:

Chaos Cards

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Round 3-Corruption Phase

game62state04.png

Domination Step
    Norsca:+2 VP
    Kislev:+3 VP
    Empire:+5 VP
    Bretonnia:+3 VP DAC
    Tilea:+2 VP
    Badlands:+1 VP DAC collect warp token cache

Corruption Step
    Norsca:+2 DAC
    Troll Country:+1
    Kislev:+1, +1
    Empire:+2 DAC ultimate plague persists
    Bretonnia:+1, +1, +2
    Tilea:+2

OWC effects:

Chaos Cards

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Round 3-End Phase

game62state042.png

1. Chaos Cards go away.
    2. Heroes-no Heroes
    3. Old World Cards-nothing
    4. No Ruined Regions
    5. Advance Threat Dials!-Khorne has the most dial tokens and ticks twice, everyone else ticks once
    +4 VP
    Draw 2 cards

Upgrade
    +3 VP
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    6. Game does not end.

OWC effects:

Chaos Cards
    [/spoiler]

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Leper upgrade.

• Options
    Under Empite

• Options
    Seductress upgrade.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Round 4-OWC Phase

The Horned One's Due (Play only in games with the Horned Rat) - Remove all Event tokens from the board and remove any Old World cards bearing the Twin-tailed Comet icon from the Old World track. Then, place one Event token in each of Bretonnia and the Empire, or in each of Estalia and Tilea. - Only one Chaos card (rather than two) may be played in any region containing an Event token.

Horned Rat obviously the choice is yours.
    Afterwards Tzeentch can declare if discarding and Rat can decide if using his Warp token cache

game62state4.png

OWC effects:

Chaos Cards
    [/spoiler]

[/quote]

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Bretonnia and the Empire

• Options
    Discard Transmorgrify.

• Options
    Shall I move?

• Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »

Afterwards Tzeentch can declare if discarding and Rat can decide if using his Warp token cache

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Have we seriously been waiting on me? D:

I will use Warp Token Cache

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Err... you know we are waiting for you in Game 67 too right?

• Options
    Round 4-Summoning Phase

game62state05.png

Khorne has been planning his moves and is ready to begin.

OWC effects:

Chaos Cards
    [/spoiler]

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Bloodbath in Bretonnia, 7/7 PP remaining.

• Options
    Virulent Outbreak in Troll Country.

6/6 PP

• Options
    PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Anyone?

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    This may not be the most friendly of comments, but I'm willing to replace Tzeentch at this point to move the game forward.

• Options
    Considering it, will wait for others to comment before doing anything. Not a strong position for someone to jump into but not terrible.

PSN SeGaTai