As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Middle Earth [chat]

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Winky should take time management advice from people posting from work instead of doing their jobs, imo :P

Well obviously. Time management so good that I can do my job, get praised for high performance, and still maek post!

hmmm...I should work on being moar awesome at work.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Slime mould for motorway network prediction, or, no it's not surprising that this is on arXiv rather than something peer reviewed.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    BuCfU.jpg

100 lbs in 3 months

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Winky should take time management advice from people posting from work instead of doing their jobs, imo :P

Well obviously. Time management so good that I can do my job, get praised for high performance, and still maek post!

This morning my boss sent me an email with not 1... not 2

BUT 3!!!

exclamation marks at the end of its only sentence.

And my other boss sent me an email that ended in a :)

So fuck yeah I'm awesome.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    This is the pseudo-confirmation I got for the part I just ordered.
    This confirmation is sent automatically and does not mean eibmarkt.com GmbH accept your order. It only shows that we have received your order by electronic mail. We will check your order and deal with it. We would like to thank you for your confidence. Visit us again soon.

I just imagine Hans and Franz saying it.

I used to do CryEngine 3 development and we had to do this sort of introductory training but they had a few guys come out from the main studio to go over some of the new systems and it was amazing to hear them throw around really weird technical jargon in german accents.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    HA GOOEY I TRIX YOU IM ENGLISH LOL >:VVV

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »

BUT 3!!!

Did you email back explaining that the rule with exclamation marks is "one or none"?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Considering 100 pounds is like 2/3 what I weigh total that didn't actually make that big a difference

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Organichu wrote: »
    [im]http://i.imgur.com/BuCfU.jpg[/img]

100 lbs in 3 months

I like how he recreated the old pic. It's perfect.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    HA GOOEY I TRIX YOU IM ENGLISH LOL >:VVV

NEIN

NEIN NEIN NEIN

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »

BUT 3!!!

Did you email back explaining that the rule with exclamation marks is "one or none"?

As a general rule I try not to email him back.

• Options
    bee tee dubs if one was to live in london where would be a good place to do so

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I think the difference is quite noticeable. One picture looks like a pretty fat dude, the other is a morbidly obese man who looks not long for this world.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I kind of want to get the 2010 Britannicas before they sell out but spending 1300 dollars for a piece of history is expensive.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Bear skin on my back
    Wolf's jaw on my head
    Valhalla awaits me
    When I'm dead

Tav on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

Wait is this the thing? Does Ferrari boss want you to transfer to London?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    That German response seems pretty clear, therefore all Germans are Clear. Someone inform the ghost of L Ron Hubbard!

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    BuCfU.jpg

100 lbs in 3 months

:^: badass, man.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TWD thread is lousy with current ep spoilers. Hoo boy.

• Options

i am not saying that this is a thing

i am just saying

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Bear skin on my back
    Wolf's jaw on my head
    Valhalla awaits me
    When I'm dead

the guys singing this have probably never even stabbed anyone, let alone hacked off a foe's head in the swirling frost and snow on a frozen lake.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    http://i.imgur.com/BuCfU.jpg

100 lbs in 3 months

Yeah, Chu, congrats on your weight loss. it looks really great.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Damm that flat white wad good. Get thee to Monmouths of Borough if in London and in need if a great coffee

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    6537006867_87fe58270b_z.jpg

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Edinborough

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    If you haven't played TF2 in a while, don't bother.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    Bear skin on my back
    Wolf's jaw on my head
    Valhalla awaits me
    When I'm dead

the guys singing this have probably never even stabbed anyone, let alone hacked off a foe's head in the swirling frost and snow on a frozen lake.
    yeah he's pretty much a LARPer

amon2.jpg

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I've suddenly realized that the subject of Jon Stewart's marvelous "he lost to the guy who lost so bad he dropped out of the race!" line was Santorum.

Hmm.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

i am not saying that this is a thing

i am just saying

gratz, dawg.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    i dunno we'll see if anything actually comes of it

not really all that pumped about going someplace if it's not for a definite amount of time and there isn't a job waiting for me here to come back to

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

100 lbs in 3 months

that's not chu

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Gooey, if you are considering moving to London for work, there is a documentary you should check out on Netflix called "The increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret". It's about an American businessman who transfers to the London office.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    this one is p amazing

6537017381_9762b12b6f_z.jpg

• Options
    Gooey, if you are considering moving to London for work, there is a documentary you should check out on Netflix called "The increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret". It's about an American businessman who transfers to the London office.

yessssss this is the kind of advice i'm looking for

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »

100 lbs in 3 months

that's not chu
    53lh8n.png

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I think I am done with FPS games, at least playing them online. I am just not any good at them and I don't find it fun to try to fire at someone, get killed in 10 seconds and then spend 20 seconds staring at the spawn screen.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

I agree. It's a funny, well written, not horribly racist version of Outsourced.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited March 2012
    this one is p amazing

[img]http://farm8 .staticflickr.com/7028/6537017381_9762b12b6f_z.j pg[/im g][/img]

I'll be honest, I am not used to women who weigh 179 lbs looking so well put together. I mean, damn... she looks proportional and everything. I wonder how tall she is.

edit: oh, 5'8 - still, she is a dense girl then... must be a bit of muscle going on in there.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

yessssss this is the kind of advice i'm looking for

I dunno, it's kinda funny but is surprisingly bad for the talent it had behind it IMO.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    this one is p amazing

[img]http://farm8 .staticflickr.com/7028/6537017381_9762b12b6f_z.j pg[/im g][/img]

I'll be honest, I am not used to women who weigh 179 lbs looking so well put together. I mean, damn... she looks proportional and everything. I wonder how tall she is.

edit: oh, 5'8 - still, she is a dense girl then... must be a bit of muscle going on in there.

says 5'8" on the photo!

This discussion has been closed.